India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

SHRAVAN MALHOTRA -The Hatke Male lead ever on screen!-

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
 I dont why people are halla boling so much the episode was sheer beauty what to say i am just loving the perfect phase not too slow not to fastHeart

Shraman has come so long way bass its high time sumo tio realize LOve rather than freindship and please shravans letter kaise bhi karkey sumo ke hath lage bass please Ouchi want badly that

BTW i dont  know why people bashing Shravan likme dude i want to salute cvs for theri real life potrayel chracter no maater how much intelligent shrvu is after all he is human...andi am so glad the way they potraying flaws of humans like reallyClap

I am just faliing in love with more and more to shravan each passing day nobody is perfect in this world if he is perfect than what is diff btw GOD nad human and human are bound to do mistake but the real human is those who realize it tries to fix it in his own way and SHRAVAN oh MY LORDDD..Heart

I am so so thankful to cvs and sony that unlikrother ML who gifted his brain to XYZ nad doing clinchey heroic stuff...and what not...Clap

SHRAVAN is just brilliance in terms of that...how mesmerizing this chracter is...

Honestly i find shravan the most sorted out chracter ever jo bhi karta hai dil se chahey pyaar ho nafrat ho yay dosti yay Duty 

SHRAVAN MALHOTRA TAKE A BOW.

As far as of SUMO is concerned i found her the most CONFUSED character ever...Ouchshe need to learn more and more...in my POV..

Edited by mannu100 - 18 April 2016 at 9:57pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyafan7jassu7khus1973addictvfaii44manjusha7kavmuksindraniguptacrazy_vaishspnfanMrDarcyfanorion23rekha.366

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I agree he is very calm and no aggressiveness. He is very normal human being, we can easily relate with his character. Unlike other shows , where we can see a aggressive guy who keeps manhandling the girl/FL. And easily he gets manipulated by family members. But here shravan is not like that. That's make him one of a kind. And I love him dudeHeart. Don't say that even suman's character is perfectly scripted. The girl with lil flaws but still u cant deny that she's perfect.
I love both of them HeartHeartHeart shraman Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivimanjusha7kavmuksindraniguptaOmaRamdassspnfanKavilaKostinsQueenMrDarcyfanorion23

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

I agree he is very calm and no aggressiveness. He is very normal human being, we can easily relate with his character. Unlike other shows , where we can see a aggressive guy who keeps manhandling the girl/FL. And easily he gets manipulated by family members. But here shravan is not like that. That's make him one of a kind. And I love him dudeHeart. Don't say that even suman's character is perfectly scripted. The girl with lil flaws but still u cant deny that she's perfect.

Both are PERFECT IN THERI IMPERFECTNESSDay DreamingHeartbut sometimes SUMO just overborad s itAngrywhich becomes quite difficult to bearAngry
Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

Both are PERFECT IN THERI IMPERFECTNESSDay DreamingHeartbut sometimes SUMO just overborad s itAngrywhich becomes quite difficult to bearAngry

chill mannu, I am sure you gonna love her in upcoming episodes . And I bet it, you will Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mannu100

chill mannu, I am sure you gonna love her in upcoming episodes . And I bet it, you will Day Dreaming

I will only love sumo when the day she wil finally realize Shravan and who is really he and that he is her life in every aspect until unless no mater what i can just sumo bear for one second...the day she will come out of ME ,MY AND MYFAMILYSELF nad will realize ki uski fmaily ke alwa bhui ek duniya hai that day i will not think once and will look backOuchTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivikhus1973

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post mannu. Shravan is really very well written and balanced character. Loving him more and more Heart

orion23

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Nice post mannu. Shravan is really very well written and balanced character. Loving him more and more Heart

Hug
kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
YEs,.. I am tired of aggressive Male lead who torture females and the show love.. 
This is truly metrosexual man who is balanced and know show to take revenge yet care for her.. and madly loves her too.. and he tells it that cares for her . over and over.. 

He si to one who leave the female out in rain or leave her on road in dark and goes away and then goes back and saves her.. etc etc 

He won't hurt her by holding her tightly or pushing her to the wall.. 

Kavila

Go to top