Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 200: The Forbidden Fruit; Analysis (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Yo I love how you broke down the encounter between Yuvi and Anita! I was too busy laughing to realise the significance it held for the track. I cant wait for their downfall. Exciting times!

Dude I'm actually really looking forward to seeing this ploy of Yuvi's play out. The dynamics of this war have become so interesting and I know it will only make Twinj grow stronger. 

Which brings me onto appreciating your wonderful analysis skills yet again at how beautifully you pointed out that this track is about Kunj's trust and loyalty towards Twinkle. I think a lot of people forget that these are all sub-tracks amidst a bigger track, which is essentially Yuvi's obsession to obtain Twinkle. I'm pretty certain Kunj will be triumphant in this track.

I also want to again mention that I LOVE YOUR TITLES. Like omg you are so innovative bro! Twinkle is the forbidden fruit in the garden of TEI right now. How metaphorically true. Day Dreaming

Awesome post as always! Read this in bed when I woke up because that's how dedicated I am to these threads Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pulika

Thank you Areeba, very deep and detailed analysis.

I am always waiting for your thoughts about TEI episodes. Your analysis makes the whole story even more interesting and understandable.

And I must say, you are a great writer. Thank you once again

THank you! I'm sure people will panic less now that they realize that this is Kunj's test to go through!
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

a brilliant analysis once again
i cant wait for the cracks between yuvi anita becoming more prominent.
She says she will do anything fr her son but she can not leave her revenge even though seeing how it has destroyed his life.

twinj are just perfection they will come together through it all
ur analysis on numbers blows my mind away every single time
u r brilliant thankyou for beautiful review analysis

Thank You Ian!! Anita does say she'll do anything for her son but she's so far ahead with revenge that there no saving for her and either her son except both becoming each other's enemies as well in their motives. However despite that they love each other so I hope you guys don't underestimate that.
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Yo I love how you broke down the encounter between Yuvi and Anita! I was too busy laughing to realise the significance it held for the track. I cant wait for their downfall. Exciting times!

Dude I'm actually really looking forward to seeing this ploy of Yuvi's play out. The dynamics of this war have become so interesting and I know it will only make Twinj grow stronger.

Which brings me onto appreciating your wonderful analysis skills yet again at how beautifully you pointed out that this track is about Kunj's trust and loyalty towards Twinkle. I think a lot of people forget that these are all sub-tracks amidst a bigger track, which is essentially Yuvi's obsession to obtain Twinkle. I'm pretty certain Kunj will be triumphant in this track.

I also want to again mention that I LOVE YOUR TITLES. Like omg you are so innovative bro! Twinkle is the forbidden fruit in the garden of TEI right now. How metaphorically true.Day Dreaming

Awesome post as always! Read this in bed when I woke up because that's how dedicated I am to these threadsCool

Firstly Thank you for reading despite being busy and having commitments. Really means a lot and I can't thank you enough for your responses because they are always insightful as well.

The dynamics have shifted and changed amazingly well and it's super interesting to see how Kunj will fly through this last attack. I mentioned yesterday that this is a joint manipulation by Anita and Yuvraj so I'm excited to see the outcome Yuvraj will let out over Anita as they've never failed when Anita and him had joined hands together.

Oh gosh yes! The whole Mahi's death and Rajjo track were subtracts and this track as well is one big track towards Yuvraj's mission to get Twinkle.

Kunj will definitely will because he has been given Twinkle not because he wanted her to be his wife but as a reward to his selflessness by God so it made sense, right.

I'm glad you liked it!!
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hey Areeba, I think by now it's no surprise to you how much I look forward to and enjoy reading your analysis. I'll take a word out of your post, your analysis have become a staple in my daily routine.
Enough fangirling think I've stroked your ego enough for the dayLOLWhen I watched the episode I made sure and took note of the numbers as i knew they were of some significance, don't know why but I seriously feel sorry for Yuvi isn't it funny how in his quest to make Twinkle fall in love with him and then use her love to destroy her life, he ended up being the one falling into his own trap, yet he is too blinded by his hate to realize. 
Loved how you described Twinkle as the forbidden fruit, could that possible be the reason being behind Kunj's failure to consummate their marriage, although she was given to him, she is still viewed as forbidden , I don't know if that made any sense. I for one is excited for the upcoming track I think we are in for some really intense emotional scenes which the hopeless romantic in me loves.
Great Job as usual.

areeba_blossom

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
wowww

areeba_blossom

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis as usual Areeba Clap

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Hey Areeba, I think by now it's no surprise to you how much I look forward to and enjoy reading your analysis. I'll take a word out of your post, your analysis have become a staple in my daily routine.
Enough fangirling think I've stroked your ego enough for the dayLOLWhen I watched the episode I made sure and took note of the numbers as i knew they were of some significance, don't know why but I seriously feel sorry for Yuvi isn't it funny how in his quest to make Twinkle fall in love with him and then use her love to destroy her life, he ended up being the one falling into his own trap, yet he is too blinded by his hate to realize. 
Loved how you described Twinkle as the forbidden fruit, could that possible be the reason being behind Kunj's failure to consummate their marriage, although she was given to him, she is still viewed as forbidden , I don't know if that made any sense. I for one is excited for the upcoming track I think we are in for some really intense emotional scenes which the hopeless romantic in me loves.
Great Job as usual.

Yes yes, i love it when you guys flatter by ego so much! LOL

ah it's great that you felt that the numbers were significant because they were. I would've gone deep into them but i felt that a surface brush would be enough to provide with the basic idea of what will happen. 

It is definitely a great analogy to put Twinkle as a "forbidden fruit" for Kunj as well. Like i said in the whole italics part, that this who track to hurt Twinkle by Yuvi is by putting Kunj in compromising situations. In order to completely be Twinkle's husband, Kunj has to "prove himself" worthy of her love and trust as Twinkle is literally blinded in trust for the people she loves. 

I remember Twinkle saying that Kunj has to earn the kiss and at that moment i said that once the insecurities are removed, They'll kiss but it connects back so wonderfully to the fact that Kunj is in a position which still allows him to be affected by her past. 

If he loves her and TRUSTS her enough then her past wouldn't effect him at all. 

This track will definite make there equation mor intense and i'm looking forward to how it unfolds. 

kardooks

Go to top