India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 200: The Forbidden Fruit; Analysis

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Today's episode let all the players step into the battlefield. Only the leading players/characters were shown as they prepared themselves for the testing times. 

The episode started with Leela waiting for Twinkle in the Sarna house in middle of the staircase that led towards Twinkle and Kunj's room. Leela has always meant the world to Twinkle and her inclusion in this track is extremely important as her 'rejection' of Anita's husband's advances pulled the trigger into action from Luthras. Her standing by and advising Twinkle upon the decisions and steps she need to take in order to be successful was reflective of her position in Twinkle's life. 

I loved how Leela was quick to remind Twinkle that besides Kunj, she needs to inform Usha and Bebe as well. Considering Twinkle is now a Taneja-Sarna, she needs to make sure that everyone understands the dynamics of her situation. >> Also, at this point, Twinkle has realized how much weak Kunj is internally, thus her panic for not having enough blood bank surfacing on her face.

Earlier on in previous posts, I elaborated on how Kunj's frustration will increase upon the constant reminder of Yuvi and Twinkle's shared past with each passing moment. Not only his insecurities resurface but also his inability to stand for his wife's character is going to be troublesome for him. Alongside that frustration, Twinkle is not going to allow Kunj to fight for her until she is sure that has regained the internal strength he requires to fight for her.

Kunj has gone through a hell lot in last few weeks. His verbal and emotional investment in Twinkle begun after Yuvi left and since Yuvi's return with Mahi, Kunj has been distraught because of Twinkle and her emotional unravelling. Twinkle's loss has effected him in most ways because her loss indicates to him that he has lost to Yuvraj by letting him go past him and hurt his wife despite being present and standing by her side. Kunj is a man of words and he takes his vows very seriously and not being able to protect Twinkle and shield her from Yuvraj's advances has drained Kunj from his strength. >> Twinkle's push causes Kunj to hurt himself with the iron decorative piece, iron being a symbol of masculine strength and pushes Kunj to get a blood test. 

Yesterday I mentioned how Twinkle's realization of what Kunj is doing for her and the extent he will go to get justice for her has made him a target of Yuvraj. EP 199 marked showed Twinkle realizing in the most truest senses about the damage her being Kunj's wife has caused Kunj and unlike before, Twinkle is not going to self-sympathize with herself. Twinkle has always been ferocious and stubborn in her stance. With her cementing feelings for Kunj, she will not give up on Kunj instead she will fight for him to stop anything from coming in between her and him. **Twinkle and Kunj are both selfish in their love, thinking about themselves in intense situations. There verbal confession was the scene where they were thrown into a room by Chaudhry uncle and spat at each other they they themselves cannot stay without the other one so in order to save the other one, they will not allow sacrifices of each other. 

>> On an unconscious level Twinkle considers herself the reason for the worries in Kunj's life however she has also understood very clearly that she isn't responsible. The person responsible is Yuvraj. Kunj's quest to make sure that happiness stays in Twinkle's life will only endanger him as he alone cannot fight and stand against Yuvraj. Kunj is irrelevant between Twinkle and Yuvraj but could only be made relevant in this war if Twinkle allows him to and with Twinkle now being his wife, his interference would be more closely monitored by Twinkle as she understands the depth of insanity that drives Yuvraj's obsession which Kunj doesn't. 

Kunj's ignorance and disappointment in being isolated from Twinkle will push him to isolate himself away from Twinkle too in anger. However he would understand through Twinkle's actions over time and regardless of his disapproval, he will accept the decision she took at the time and allow her to come back. --- Kunj removes his headphones after learning that the book package in Twinkle's hand is the book he was racing for. The headphones block out outside noise and let the internal noise/thoughts fill your ears. Kunj's hurt would be healed by Twinkle when she allows him into the battlefield however she will allow him back on her terms despite being in a compromising position in which only he could help her out.

The pink gift wrapping signified Twinkle's unconditional love and the nurturing she will be providing through her love. The William's book and the London project correlate and signify Kunj calling Mahi back from London as she is the "lawyer" he needs to get justice for Twinkle however Kunj will not let Twinkle know about the strings he will pull in order to get the project finished. Rahul means the person who drafts miseries and the only person who is an outsider and is aware of Yuvi's misgivings is Mahi.

With Twinkle trapped in Yuvi's plan, she'll allow Kunj to help her out by allowing him to turn Yuvraj and Anita's plan to separate them against themselves. This decision of Twinkle would be taken by her she she would be given a choice by Yuvi himself to decide between him and Kunj. Yuvi will promise to mend his ways and compel Twinkle's soft-side to help repair him but as mentioned above, Twinkle can sacrifice herself for only people she love and she no longer loves Yuvi. She hates Yuvi. (This hatred would be recognized by Kunj earlier on when she will sacrifice herself for him and would create a rift between the two however it'll subsidize.when at the last point where Twinkle will not be forced, she chooses Kunj.)

The tracks that started out with Yuvraj's return are all interconnected with Yuvraj's motive. The promo that aired upon Yuvraj's return was of Kunj burning on the chess board while Twinkle tries to save him. The attacks from Yuvraj included Mahi's marriage, Manohar's scandal and now Kunj's accident are the three the tests for Kunj to prove his loyalty towards Twinkle. Kunj passed the first one by standing beside Twinkle in every decision she took regarding Mahi however he faltered in the second one because of his anger but because of the new-found feelings between Kunj and Twinkle, Kunj did not leave Twinkle as he had said before. That attack of Yuvraj counterattacked him as the separation made Kunj and Twinkle work towards their marriage and try to understand each other which they hadn't done so before. This track is going to test Kunj's loyalty to Twinkle when she sacrifices herself for him. The turning point came in between Yuvraj's second attack when he revealed his plans to Twinkle, marking the promo of the Chessboard in which the King and Queen bounce back in Twinkle's hands. The reason being 'love' between her and Kunj providing itself as a leaning wall for both. The constant montage of the show also signifies the same.

The Yuvi-Anita scene was the highlight. The hug was amazing and everything but man, I have a thing for illogical sinister plans that are so genius but then fall plop.

Yuvi's first words to Anita are comparing him to monkeys in circus. Now monkeys are creatures that create balance in between humans and animals and circus signifies the division of life. He continues on about being deprived of "designer clothes, air conditioner and television." The term "designer" matters in the sequence of things he is frustrated at not having at his mercy in the past three days because these three objects are clear indication of greed and luxury. Don't forget that Yuvraj Luthra in his mind is a winner with everything at his mercy. His whole upbringing depended on materialism which is why he treated Twinkle like a doll instead of human. He also yells about not being able to eat chicken in his food. Butter Chicken and Chicken Biryani are foods that signify wealth of a person eating them. It signifies a glamorous and prosperous lifestyle and that glamorous lifestyle was provided to Yuvraj through Anita. 

Salt is used to preserve taste in food. Boiled lentil and rice are staple food that provide with necessary energy. They are also a symbol of the 'circle of life' as without staple items, a person cannot survive off and live a healthy life. Anita complains at that point that her phone was taken away from her. Phone/Mobile is a symbol of communication in the modern world which evokes a more angry remark from Yuvraj as he is called out by the jailer and then by Yuvraj again as he points towards his the number on his shirt. 

134 adds up to number 8=1+3+4 which is a number of new beginnings. 134 in itself signifies a person collecting all the negativity in their life and putting it all together to heal themselves and allow them to walk on to the new path. Yuvraj shows the number to Anita and calls out if she has left her lenses at home upon which Anita instead of realizing the sarcastic remarks of Yuvraj, gives him an idea on how to get out of the jail by choking on food. Chocking yourself signifies hatred of life. 

The whole scene in the jail signified how Yuvraj will allow the negativity and the pain of rejection from Twinkle to dictate this last round of attack he is going to wage on Twinkle/Kunj and we all know that Yuvi's impulsive plans are all half-baked especially sine he operates on those plans without Anita. Anita and Yuvi separating over their goals will lead them to failure and the one to lead Anita to failure, who will make Anita realize what her fire of hatred has done to Yuvraj's life would be Yuvraj himself > pointing out if she lost her lenses and applauding her for being a mother without 'mamta.' 
Couple of days ago I mentioned that Anita's time in Sarna mansion will soon come to an end because of the blames that keep piling up against her and the one to kick her out would be Surjeet instead of Bebe because she has been accepted into the Sarna family for Surjeet's happiness. The track is starting to gain momentum now and the one to disclose Anita's intentions to destroy the Sarnas associated with Tanejas would be none other then Yuvraj himself because of his frustrations and anger at not being able to get to Twinkle, which was the purpose of Anita being present in the Sarna house.

Yuvraj listens to his mom as he she recommends shifting to the hospital. A hospital signifies a place that provides healing but Anita taking Yuvi after making him choke himself, which translates into Yuvi's hatred for life without Twinkle reflects on Anita's failed efforts to bring her son back on the path they started out from. Yuvi's upbringing had so many flaws that his focus changes to everything that attracts him and Twinkle will remain focus of his life throughout. Once in the hospital, Yuvi lets himself free and is glad at the better condition then the cell he was thrown in, he starts playing with an apple. 

An apple is known as the forbidden fruit in all the monotheistic cultures and Yuvraj reaching out to an apple just as he is freed from the reigns of his own actions signified him reaching out to Twinkle once again now that he is out in the one and has the power to manipulate the doctors/healers because of the path his mother chose for him. > Yuvi had continuously expressed his desire to marry Twinkle and he has done so three times before however he has been unable to complete the last phera everytime which declares the two people as husband-wife. Marrying an already married person is against morality and playing the apple signified how he is ready to take over the boundaries of morality in order to reach towards the forbidden fruit

Dr. Hooda, the person who has shown the right direction to Twinkle calls up Dr. Bhasin, the representation of sun (power, cycle of life, growth) who in turn calls Twinkle to inform about finding a person who is a willing blood donor and has the same blood group as she requires for Kunj was present to show how Yuvraj, despite being in a hospital to be treated would be left to be treated by nurses instead because the return of strength for Kunj is more important then him regaining his stature of glamor and galore. Doctors are representation of healers and the person who is in more danger is Kunj because of his lack of strength which could result in weakening of Twinkle. A doctor at the same time also informs Kunj, who is willing to provide support that he himself is in need of dire support himself. 

Blood is a symbol of life, vitality and moral fiber of a human being. The reason Kunj's blood group is same as Yuvraj's blood group, which is rare blood group; is because the life of Twinkle resides with both these men. Despite hating Yuvraj, Twinkle's morality will rise above murderous schemes of Yuvraj however in order for Kunj to avenge justice against Twinkle, Kunj needs to be standing at the same level of consciousness and morality as Yuvraj. The fight for Twinkle, the forbidden fruit of Yuvraj and the fruit granted to Kunj by God himself would only be fought and won when Yuvraj himself accepts and confesses to the hurt and pain he has given Twinkle since her marriage to Kunj. For Kunj to be able to protect Twinkle and be her guardian, he needs the same background and same intensity as Yuvraj and what better metaphor is there then letting the same blood flow in two people but the choices made by them completely poles apart. The reason of existence for both he men is same, Twinkle. 

Twinkle walks towards the donor's room after being informed by Doctor Bhasin and stops first at two room numbers. 207 & 210. Both series of numbers conclude into encouraging the person to follow their gut instincts, believe in your decisions and that the purpose towards one is walking would be fulfilled if focused. 

Twinkle takes a pause after stopping at the first two rooms and then looks at three different room numbers before entering into the room Yuvraj is inside. The numbers in sequence are 211, 208 & 212. > 211 reminds the person to stay focused at the main goal instead of wavering because of the new reactions coming into mind while on the path. 208 reinforces that success will come upon staying focused on the main ideology instead of wavering and 212 indicated that the help will be given by universe upon challenges met in the way however being focused on the goal will guarantee success. 

Yuvraj's room number, 209 marked itself as the final destination that concludes the purpose towards which Twinkle is walking, (fighting for Kunj instead of giving up). the number resonates with engines and new beginnings. It reflects that after Kunj retaining his health and giving Twinkle the justice she has a right over, there life will finally enter towards the new beginning they've been waiting for. 

Twinkle stopping in before entering into Yuvraj's room signified how she will upon the nearing of the ending, chose Kunj to walk towards instead of entering into the room with Yuvraj in it to start her new beginnings. The Kunj and Twinkle reunion in the end is reflective of the union that'll follow up between them after this track finishes up. It also is reflective of Kunj understanding Twinkle's point of view and being acknowledging of the sacrifices she has made thus far and will continue to make. The track deepens the relationship between Twinkle and Kunj and would eliminate the rank of most hated person Twinkle has given Yuvraj as Twinkle would no longer be invested in her past despite it's lingering shadows. 

Yuvraj wouldn't walk away even after facing defeat in this track but he'll renew the terms and conditions of the war by wiping Anita's slate clean and being the person to attack from front instead of back. 

Sorry for late post today. I had finished up writing around an hour earlier but a small situation came up. I tried my best to be elaborative but in case you feel this is abrupt, you should definitely check out my thoughts on EP 197, 198 & 199. 

Please leave your thoughts! 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 18 April 2016 at 10:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaSweetSauDEE2803kardooksDuumpsAnisha_anitanPriyaknateddyyyTranquility123Snowflake0923halima_zakaSherni_Jerry.Khamosh.

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Yo everyone is saying episode #200 is tomorrow Shocked Anywho lmao I'll be back soon, I need to finish some chores then I shall enjoy this Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923areeba_blossom

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post Areeba
Just love your posts
Just went to the zee website it says 18th april episode is 199

Edited by harshi2000 - 18 April 2016 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

Nice post Areeba
Just love your posts

Yeah, it's typo on their website probably. They uploaded half of yesterday's episode into today's episode combined. Today's the 200th. I've post after every episode. 

Snowflake0923

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by harshi2000

Nice post Areeba
Just love your posts

Yeah, it's typo on their website probably. They uploaded half of yesterday's episode into today's episode combined. Today's the 200th. I've post after every episode. 
OH! didnt know

areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Yo everyone is saying episode #200 is tomorrow Shocked Anywho lmao I'll be back soon, I need to finish some chores then I shall enjoy this Wink

Your favorite, the one and only teddy bear is here ROFL Oh snap, you wowing me with the first line itself! Truly amazing how only the leading characters were shown today, and EACH had integral scenes to play out. I found it interesting how Leela and Twinkle's conversations took place on the staircase but didn't think much of it so omg lol awesome job! And true, I loved Leela's advice and she was right, along with being a wife, Twinkle is a bahu so she needs to inform everyone. I'm afraid they won't be doing so, and hence when Yuvi comes up with his make Twinkle beg deal, shiz is really going to go down. 

Loved what you had to say about Kunj lacking internal strength right now, both physically and emotionally. Omfg, iron is a symbol of masculine strength?! Well played CVs! Kunj bae really has gone through hell this past few weeks and this is the last news he should have received :( I don't blame Twinkle for recognizing the damage she has caused Kunj because her past love really efefd them up but I love what you said about her cementing her feelings and fighting FOR THEM. 

Hehe I wa looking forward to color symbolism, glad I found it in the wrapping :P NURTURING OMG, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT KUNJ NEEDS RIGHT NOW. 

Holy crap, the italics. This below made me go mind = blown! 

This track is going to test Kunj's loyalty to Twinkle when she sacrifices herself for him. The turning point came in between Yuvraj's second attack when he revealed his plans to Twinkle, marking the promo of the Chessboard in which the King and Queen bounce back in Twinkle's hands. The reason being 'love' between her and Kunj providing itself as a leaning wall for both. The constant montage of the show also signifies the same.
LMFAO YOU ANALYZED THE MONKEYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Yuvi truly does consider himself to be a winner and so his lack of luxuries right now sucks HA SUCKA. Amazing @ salt analysis, I just laughed @ Yuvi honestly LOL

I am especially glad you focused on how Anita and Yuvi are separating now. Anita's war is over now, it's completely Yuvi's choices and he's using his mommy. 

. Marrying an already married person is against morality and playing the apple signified how he is ready to take over the boundaries of morality in order to reach towards the forbidden fruit

^^^ BROOO YOUR TITLE OMG GENIUSSS. 

OMFG, yes yes yes!!! The reason Kunj and Yuvi have matching blood types, which is sooo rare, is because they have such an important place in Twinkle's life. *throws papers in air from mind being blown* I legit am stunned into silence. 

Omfg I loved how Twinkle chose Kunj and his needs over her battle with Yuvi, hayed #endgame always and forever! 

Areeba, I love you! This was fabulous dude! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaSnowflake0923areeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
 YOOO LITERALLY IF TOLD ME I SPAMMED AND MY HEART DROPPED THINKING MY COMMENT WAS DELTED HAYE ALLAH. I'm okay now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923areeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
such a brilliant analysis once again. really love reading your analysis.

areeba_blossom

Go to top