Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

reality check (some truths)

harshi0043 Senior Member
harshi0043
harshi0043

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Reason 1
Sanyukta change carrier thing    **I want work as mechanical engineer *** failed , her father was right daughters like her cannot work in his firm n that's y he is actually happy n was do gungan of sanyu

**though the only seen which I m loving in this is their bonding has changed happy for sanyu**

Reason 2
Randhirs mother should be guilty wat she did it to him worst mother one can have bt instead of showing anything cvs killed her n makes randhir broken which can never be repair

Reason 3
Everyone knows randhir loved sanyukta more than she loves him , as she was indulge in her haq ki ladai n wat they are showing in season 2 I m confused y sanyu cry that much bt in actually she never valued him bt yes one thing is their she was the only one who loved him the way he is or was n their love was pure n she was the only backbone of his life , she has faced lot for him n viceversa , she was the one who changed randhir singh shekhawat to golden boy randhir singh shekhawat , love can change bad boy to good boy bt once it gone than we r back to past

Reason 4
Season 2 shows sandhir love was nothing n specially from randhir side excuse me cvs are u joking , one thing till now the most unbroken bond I have seen is of sandhir so I think this is true love

Reason 5
Bringing idiotic angles as per me if u love someone u can cross all limits n not change the lover , degrading one character to show killer , stalker , n way beyond bad a good man    wow cvs wow

N Now as per show this show is all about I m right thing , I m doing right even if I don't know wat I m doing bt I right , beta asteroid ko udana tha gubara nhi   

Frustrated fan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tangent_inversecrazylazyvickySlayerkajalLovenarbhiSupermagicalFlawSomeME..Jemimah..romaila

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
U didn't get the point  girlie of CvsD'oh EXPECT THE UNEXPECTEDLOL
If you expect samjne wali story then don't expectOuch

But SANDHIR is jaan of the show Day Dreaming
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Completely agree over point no 3...Randhir was never her first priority though she had always topped in his life in every sense. This is one reason why i dislike Sanyukta as an individualBig smile

Disagree on point no 4...we all know he still feels for her and is running away from her, the question here should be does Sanyukta feels the same for him? There was one scene where she was shown questioning herself 'has she started liking Aryan?Ermm...actually cvs should make this point clear, what she wants...i seriously would not appreciate confused Sanyukta since this is not herGeek. Season one Sanyukta was very much sure about her feelings and decisions...and was pretty independent.

Well for reason 5 i would say...ignore it cvs cannot force their favorite on us, we love Randhir and will keep loving him, I give a damn to cvs soch and am least interested in their Fav worldApprove

IMP note: Would wish Nirman there for long...this character has much potential and the actor is amazing...dont wanna see negative Nirman, its so predictable. Would be better if he is not what we have assumed.

@all: Those who says would never want a guy like Randhir in real lifeShockedROFL like seriouslyGeek...if i am given a choice, would surely erase people like Sanyukta and Aryan from my destiny LOL. Anyways sensible enough these are just fictional characters, so kindly do not mix real with reelLOL

Edited by romaila - 19 April 2016 at 2:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya_gSlayerkajal..Jemimah..SupermagicalFlawSomeME

-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Basically the entire fault is of the creatives
In order to fit the misfit Aryan in the story they have destroyed Sandhir, the essence of Sadda Haq
God knows how they are planning to take the show forward

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalFlawSomeME..Jemimah..romaila

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParadiseLove-

In order to fit the misfit Aryan in the story they have destroyed Sandhir, the essence of Sadda Haq
with same useless crapLOL

Edited by yawfeh - 19 April 2016 at 1:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DragonFire-romaila

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:12am | IP Logged
B'coz m avoiding to cummnt on topics so do't want to cummnt on ur REASONS Tongue
Just anna cummnt on ur las Para...
Originally posted by harshi0043

N Now as per show this show is all about I m right thing , I m doing right even if I don't know wat I m doing bt I right , beta asteroid ko udana tha gubara nhi   

...Specially for @Bold lines! Sahi Pakde ho Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Yes Moni they haven't learned from their mistakes yet and it look are a bit not interested in learningGeek
True professional treat customers as king and yahan toh totally opposite horaha hai Ouch
Seriously who wants Aryan in the show?Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Jemimah..-DragonFire-

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Yes Moni they haven't learned from their mistakes yet and it look are a bit not interested in learningGeek
True professional treat customers as king and yahan toh totally opposite horaha hai Ouch
Seriously who wants Aryan in the show?Sleepy

gullu don't forget aryan is super cute cheLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Go to top