Posted: 8 years ago
Vinita Deshmukh @VinitaDeshmukh  

#FAN Shahrukh fraud?Friend told me,at booking window for FAN, sheet showed full, few seats left. Went in, only 20 people in it .Fan ya fuse?😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After he bought all the remaining seats..thats Srk Style. 😉
Why cinema hall doing this 
Originally posted by: Skybully

After he bought all the remaining seats..thats Srk Style. 😉

SRK Style ..you mean to say ...aise hi apni movie hit karwata hai wo ðŸ˜²
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yes thats true but those seats are available online for which you have to pay extra rs40 /50 . but why is she blaming srk ? blame the theater owners na. srk is not even the producer.
Originally posted by: subhs

yes thats true but those seats are available online for which you have to pay extra rs40 /50 . but why is she blaming srk ? blame the theater owners na. srk is not even the producer.

I think these days every one think with same logic ...

if anything done by BJP supporter blamed Modi for everything and here anything bad done by actor/actress  Fans or cinema hall due to his movies blamed actor ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: psibtahum

Source: BollyGuide.com Underground 

Hindi movies has become best medium for money laundering. It has become a mechanism to convert all black money into white.
Before underworld DONs used to finance hindi movies as a gamble and fascination for stars. But today tables have turned, its not just underworld but big corporate houses invest money from black market into movies first. 

Then starts inflating the collections to once again bring in more black money as white. 

They stick housefull outside and inflate the collection even though no one is watching the movie. 

So cinema hall owner  doing because producer already sell his movie ?
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Why cinema hall doing this 

someone has posted similar thing 

I went for movie and BO guy told its houseful till 11 pm show but when I booked ticket on Book my show, it showed available and got my tickets, but who didnt bother to check internet, or dont know about it went back without watching movie...
I didnt wanted to book ticket online a it takes Rs.40 extra in name of charges and taxes, but I had to.
Only to find the theatre was not 25-50% empty. So is it strategy of BMS to get tickets booked in their name coz i dont see anyone gaining from this, its a loss for theatre, right?
Some people may buy tickets and not show up or come late 
Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

Some people may buy tickets and not show up or come late 

House full and only 20 people in theater is big diff ...