Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New TS-YOU BELONG TO ME....Last part on pg 53 nd note on pg 54..on 8/5 (Page 20)

attitudequeen17 IF-Dazzler
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyaarneja

lovely update
glad that shagun's truth came out
ishra growing bonding cool
continue soonish...

Thanks a lot dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_ishra

attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Originally posted by aymin

Hey awesome pls update soon and even blood line

Thanks aymin
will update soon drSmile
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Originally posted by --HANSA--

superb

Thanks diSmile
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Nice Tanu..
IshRa bonding is nice..
I think they like each other as a person...
Its bad that Shaggy cheated him..
Its gud that he has moved on..
Waiting to see how their relationship grows gradually..
Cont soon..

Thanks Anna
for the lovely commentSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaa1202

attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoo91

Nice..
Glad that shagun's true colors are revealed..
Raman has fallen for our nerd
Hoping this walk turns out to be romantic..

Thanks a lot
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Awesome..

ThanksSmile
attitudequeen17
attitudequeen17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Hello guys...
Thank you so much for ur reviews and likes...
i knoe i havent qouted all of ur comments but will be doing it soon...
well i got two requests from my readers to convert this Ts into SS...
do you really want this guys?
pls tell me in ur reviews, wht actually u want...k?.

so here comes the next update
\
Shot 3-

Ishita's POV:-

I Noticed that Raman was a little nervous He put his hands in his pocket We started out walk to the park "Tell me how you met Shagun" He explained How She Would compliment him and she asked him out "Wow , short story , you know anything about her" I Asked "Nothing , but that shes a s**t, wh**e, she's a brat, and shes Selfish" He answered "Well , I Hope i don't get on your bad side for you to start calling me bad names" He Laughs "Don't worry high chances you won't" I Smile and blush a little not alot "Yea , but i'm just an ugly nerd" I Mutter he stops walking "Don't ever say that about yourself , your pretty , in fact your beautiful" He confirms I Look in his eyes , and saw he wasn't lying I WAS BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY "You..face..is uhm.." He starts "I Know , Just Stop Making me" I Reply chuckling "Why , you like it" I Nod in shame He laughs We sit on the ground and I put my head on his shoulder I Noticed he was tensed , but after a few minutes he loosened up "How many girls have you date?" I Asked

"2" He mumbles I Was shocked , I Mean this guy was soo cute "None" I Say trying to make him feel better He looks a little shocked "I'm not good with guys , okay" I explain "Mhmm..Your talking to me perfectly fine" He Claims I Giggle He stands up , and grabs me and Pulls me up He's strong. We start back for my house We start talking about : 1. Our fears 2. Worst/Best Subject 3. Swag weird right 4. Sports 5. Favorites 6. Hobbies 7. Etc. When we reach the porch of my house he tells me "Your Different , you know" So Far Every night he tells me something Identical to that. I Smile And He smiles also He leans in slowly. I Feel Nervous knowing what was coming He kissed my cheek and said "Goodnight" I Waved Bye and he walked home. I Just Had my very first kiss EVER.!

Raman's P.O.V

I Got home just thinking about her. I Can't believe i kissed her cheek Tomorrow's Friday and It'll be an amazing day. I'm Single , and I'm loving the life but i'm growing feelings for Ishita now. When i see her i want to kiss her I Want her , her to be mine .  I Wake up for a refreshing day I Decide to take a shower and find my best outfit I Make sure i eat Breakfast And i'm in the best mood Ever i head to school , I See Ishita Come out a car And she looks great today She smiles at me and goes to her locker I Didn't want to leave my friends But i did "Hey" "Wassup" She replies "So.." i say trying to make things not awkward "Nice outfit today" oh thank goodness she noticed "Should be saying that to you" I flirt a little

She smiles I Lean against the locker almost falling/tripping Ishita giggles "I'm okay" i confirm She raises her eyebrow Why am i so clumsy now? I Know I Like her but really? The bells rings and we head to our class She seats in her normal seat and so do I Science was completely boring When the bell rang for next period I Was happy , to get out of Science I Went to P.e got dressed out Went into the gym And participated in Todays activity I Saw Ishita Was alone so I Decide to comfort her "Hey you" i whisper in her ear She turns to see who it is Seeing it was me she smiled "So Want to chill Tonight?" I Ask her "I'm up for it" she answers grinning "A Picnic?" I Suggest "Perfect" She agreed

I Went through the day with Shagun Trying to get me back, Me refusing made her angry I Was happy to go home And get ready for my Date with Ishita

Ishita's P.O.V

I Was excited for my date with Raman Even if it is just a picnic I Really like him , though . When Raman Rang the doorbell and I Answered He gave me a hug I Saw how gentlemen like he dressed "Lets go" I Said We headed somewhere we can watch the sunset I Ate my sandwich and so did Raman We had alot of laughs He was like my best friend He tickled me And i had to punch him He pouted but i just said "Man up" I Saw that there were brownies He knows i love brownies He brought 3 I Had one and he had one too With one left he attempted to grab ir I Slapped his hand and tried to get it He grabbed it and ran off I Chased him for it He started slowing down And i grabbed it and ate it fast "HA" I Yelled He laughed " OMG!" "Haha , what suprised i beat you" "Kind of"

"Your slow thats why" I Explain He opened his mouth I Giggled We chose a spot to watch the sunset He looked me in my eyes "Ishita" I Raised my eyebrow "Uhm.. I Llike you" I Blushed a little "I think i feel the same way" I Admit He grinned , grabbed my waist Pulled me close and brushed his lips on mine I Kissed back of course. I Felt Sparks , Fireworks , etc. We had the perfect kiss , by the sunset

Raman POV:-

We both pulled away I Smiled and so did she I Didn't know what to say so i grabbed her hand and walked her home On the walk to her house She talked "Soo.." She starts "Yea", I Reply "So , is it going to be awkward between us now?" She asked "It doesnt have to be though" I Answer She looks down at her feet and stops "Ugh Fine, Will you Ishita Py Be my girlfriend?" I Ask She looks in my eyes and nods and smiles I Hold her by the waist and we keep walking "Wait , Noone at school can know" I Tell her "Why ? , we can't do bf/gf stuff in public?" She questions "Yea , Because of Shagun" I Answer "Is it that? or is it because your afraid to be with me in public?" She looks at me frowning "Ishita , I Want to protect you from Shagun" "hmm" We reach her house but she seems upset She waves bye and she slams the door I Walk home a little upset What did I Just do?

We reach her house but she seems upset She waves bye and she slams the door I Walk home a little upset What did I Just do?

Ishita's POV:-

I Ran to my bed and i cried. My mascara all over my pillow I Didn't care , I Just laid there crying I Felt like crap , I Didn't want to go anywhere I Put on music and continued to cry for the night

I Feel like I was a shame I Hate Who I Am I Thought for a while and just went to sleep tired. I Dreamed about Raman , about that kiss Morning I Woke up tired and I Checked my phone Only to see 5 missed calls 2 text messages and 4 voice mails

FROM : RAMAN Ignored them all I Didn't want to talk to him I Ate breakfast alone , my mom had work all weekend I Watched T.V , my phone rang and i decided to pick it up :

MeHello?

RamanOmg you answered

MeWhat do you need?

RamanYou

Silence.

MeBye Raman

Raman Wait! Me Just don't

Hangs up

I Continued watching T.v Thats when i heard the doorbell I Answered the door Only to see , Raman Panting When will he stop? "What" I hissed "Ishita" He says still panting I Raise an eyebrow I Let him in He Sat down Still sweating "Ishita , You don't understand" "I Think I Do , Your embarrassed of me" I Snarl back "No , Its Shagun , I Want to protect your reputation, Shes already jealous of you" He explains Shagun's jealous of me ? :O "So your not Embarrassed of me?" I Ask "Of course , your my girlfriend why would I Be?" He answers I Blush a little "Because i am ugly" I Reply He looks at me serious

I Make a silly face to stop with the seriousness He tries not to laugh but then he laughs He sits down on the couch and watches T.v I Didn't want to take an empty seat So i sat on his lap He holds my waist Turns my head , and Brushes his lips on mine He looks in my eyes and I Smile.

That's all for today..do let me about ur Ans guys...
Do like Nd Comment
Love HeartTanuSmile

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

suratbartleyragzpnimboopanisrk31ishra7nerdjojoSanteehello2u2pooja2811agrawals300DIVYATRILOKAliiyaaaalwayssmilingRoohhsamisukiblessy7subhaa11anidivanPreeti2276smartyy321ColumbusRAMYAVAISHUMehtabsaitchunty1962ekta979sham24sangeethbalasree1413Jinveraanoos123apoo91vij1978Pravallimaddykpsheejarjnshreya303Love9JDTKPareeba_fatimaKpfan-1RitaDivansonidivan18Lakshmi.divanJinal_999Divek-ishralonelyyyy..Honeydukes..sunshinejodisciplinepammi108Mitishrafanvanisreesuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicsulochana90mayraasonalgupta2004agm1998DivaniiRoohachuDEEPIKAA0123FreedomOfSpeechjaya1867cutekhusboosharda_123PremPBSBrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANnafnafmaduragymhasiumgunita_ishraLovely_IshRafSharmCold-Firepeg_pionneswathinnahtani88..sush..sukanksha--HANISA--gargpoo-K.13-Mdwstishrasoulkaa1202Sri1091Divanruakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

..Honeydukes.. Goldie
..Honeydukes..
..Honeydukes..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
unres
awesome update tanu
loved it loadsSmile
their walk scene was lovelyBig smile
he gave her a gn kiss before goingWink
they are going on a picnic dateSmile
they both confessed that they like each otherBig smile
they kissedEmbarrassed
ishra became gf and bfDancing
he told her to hide abt their relation in schoolShocked
he wanted to protect her but ishu misunderstood himD'oh
loved it when raman didnt gave upThumbs Up
and came to her house to clear the misunderstandingSmile
now everything sortedSmile
continue soon
thanks for pm

PS: i would surely want u to make it an ss on a condition that u ll write chaps only after ur exams not before that.

Edited by vaishnavi28 - 21 April 2016 at 10:16am

Go to top