Nice Update
POV's was just good
I hate shagun😡
She's just disgusting
---------------------------------
Raman he also bullies Ishu
Awww That's bad Raman
But he's sweet
N when he asked his teacher that who's Ishita I was like WTH he didn't even know his classmate?
N then also he called her Nerd Girl n gave his address
That's good
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N the lunch time
Arghhh😡
That Shagun had done wrong with her
----------------------------------------------------
N Ishu's mom is so sweet I think
She's so excited that
Ishu is going to her friend's house
N Raman's Mom is also sweet
N they chatted n become friends
So Raman is a sweet person
N Ishu is blushing n all
Hayeee
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update soon

Thank you so much
i love this comment. of urs...haaye dil khush kar ditta
will updating in few min
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by maddy209

interesting story tanu 👍🏼
so ishu is a nerd nd raman always bullys her but don't even knw her name...
he loves shagun so much bt she being she doesn't value his love nd is cheating behind him
what will be his reaction knowing her true face yar..bichara toot jayega...
ishu is so cute yar...i think she lives him soo much
waiting for d nxt prt
bt tanu ts tho choti si hogi na...tum ise ss banao tho achi hogi
sry bt its only my wish...
update soon...

Thank you so much dr...
u knoe only u r saying it..
if i ll get more such requests of making it SS and i ll surely try to make it...
updating in few min dr😊
Hello guys...Back with an update...
well also a new..
Its a Five shot..so will be completing it in five days by posting regularly...
I n these five days i wont update my bloodlines...Is that ok with u guys...
actually two updates in one day it will only burdern u
i ll update BLOODLINES only if u want and u can read...
nd will complete this with epilogue in Five days...
waiting for ur responses...
nd Thank you so much for the lovely reviews guys...u all made my day...Thanks a lot😊🤗

SHOT 2-

Raman's P.O.V 

After Ishita Left I Still remembered that hug Shagun Doesn't let me hug her , so When I hugged Ishita I Was happy I Went into the kitchen and my mom saw my smile "I Like her too" She tells me "WHAT?! I Have a girlfriend mom" I Argue "Funny how you thought I meant like her that way" She smiles I Blush a little "I Like her as a friend and that's it" I Confirm "hMm But you know you liked that hug" She replied I Did Enjoy that hug but I Don't like her My mom starts up the stairs "Shes Pretty Too!" She yells

"plz  Mom" I Smirk , Maybe she was a little , Or ALOT She opened up with me I Know her , and I Understand her ALOT More I Know More about her than Shagun. I Decide to go to sleep to get my mind cleared. Thinking about that hug still though .

Ishita POV:-

I Decide To Wear my glasses today And My Very BEST Clothing. When My Mom Starts the car for School She tells me about how she met my dad I Almost cried , I Don't remember him He walked out on me when I Was like 4.  When i got out the car I Stepped On Campus and went straight to my locker Raman Comes and whispers "Hey Ishita" I Literally almost fell on the way he said my name "Hi" I Said still in my locker "Soo..You Co" He was cut off by Shagun "Raman What are you doing talking to HER?" Shagun Screams "Talking?" Raman replies puzzled "Watch your back NERD" She says to me and walks away with her "group" "Sorry" Raman Whispers I Nod The bell rings and Raman walks with me to class "Hehe Talk you later" He tells me He goes to his seat in the back "Yo Man" I Hear Someone whisper "Hows you and your partner doing" Someone else whispers And then i hear giggles "Shes Great , Amazing actually" I Hear RAMAN Whisper back

I Bit my lips trying to distract myself "I Wish i got her , that would have been an easy 'a'" I Hear Another person whisper I Stop Listening And I Start Wondering I'm Amazing? I Start Blushing like crazy When we get out of class for P.E Raman Tells Me "Dont let her get the best of you" I Turn but he was already gone I Dress out and wait to be dismissed into the gym When we do i start my laps Shagun and Her group walk over to Raman and Shagun Grabs him and kisses him and whispers something into his ear Wow . When will she stop I Do my stretches and Got ready for Volleyball I Was quite angry when Shagun got to play She of course aimed for me and i got hit But when she did Raman who was on my team hit her back She gasped when she got hit I Giggled And Raman gave me thumbs up and I Aimed for her Next thing i knew i was Making Scores Points for my team was rising When We Won Raman starts Hollering "ISHITA" Then my whole team carries me I Blush A LOT

Then they put me down Raman gives me a high five Wow A High Five what happened to hugs "You should try out" "For what?" "Volleyball In like 2 weeks" "I'll think about it" I Tell him ending the conversation I Got dressed Back in and wait for the bell When i walk out the locker room I head to the cafeteria but I Get Pulled by something "Stay Away from him" i knew that voice was Shagun's She let me go and i got my lunch I Sat Down Alone as always But next thing you knew the jocks were eating with me I Joined in the conversation I Giggled , laughed , and smiled alot Shagun Joined n and acted like we were friends But once lunch ended she looked at me like i was a ugly creature I Knew it. I Continued through the day , having friends for the first time EVER.

Raman POV

I Arrive Home and Think about what a day it was Ishita seemed to enjoy having friends We made her laugh and blush Alot She Still fears Shagun , Though I Need to know the truth about Shagun Is she cheating on me? I Don't Know I Wait for Ishita to come over again To do our project of course Maybe her company made me happy though When she did come over I Saw the way she looked at my lips Weird , But she kept distracting herself I Try and get her out of working Our science project was practically done I Did help but i kept eyeing her watching her moves "You trust me?" I Ask her She Nods "Trust test" She gets up and i stand behind her She falls and i catch her she looks relieved Then when we switch She Pretends to not catch me And I Got scared "OMG ! Cant believe you don't trust me" She says giggling "Try again" This time she didn't play around. "You like being tickled?" I Ask her

"I'm not ticklish" She answers She hides her face SHES LYING I Decide to teach her a lesson and Tickle her She Starts laughing She falls and i'm on top of her She pushes me off of course though "Your Cool , you know" I Tell her causing her to blush "Stop!" She says "What? Making you blush?" I Ask She Covers her face and nods "Why i like it when you blush" I Admit She blushes like crazy "Whatever" She says quietly "Wheres your mom though?" She asks "Work" I Answer "Dad?" When she said that word i frowned a bit "Dead" I whisper She looks upset "I'm sorry i didn't mean t" She starts "Don't worry About it" I Smile trying to make her happy "Well i got to go" She says I Walk her to the door We look into each other eyes Whoa , she has hazel eyes I Lean in , but she turns it into a hug "See you tomorrow kay?" she says I Close the door..Did I really almost kiss her?

Me and her a nerd, not never but it could happen...

That nap turned out to be longer than expected. I Woke up at the time i wake up for school I Got dressed and my mom had breakfast ready I Love bacon and eggs Yum! She told me to hop in the car She drove me to school I Saw Ishita step on Campus and i smiled a bit I Stepped out the car and walked over to my friends "Yo Man Some people are having some real sex in the janitors closet" I was shocked We went over to the janitors closet and i heard moaning My friends got the janitor to open it up When the janitor opened the closet I Had my eye on one person Shagun. She was naked and she screamed when the door opened She covered her private spots Trying to hide I Muttered " I Knew it" All Shagun said was "It's not what it looks like" "Shagun Its over" She rolled her eyes "Oh whatever , i slept with more guys than girls you dated" Alot of people Just Said OOOHHH "Well now the whole school knows your a **** ," I Respond I Hear "DANG" 'S and "OOOH" Shagun Scoffed Everyone left leaving her to get dressed I Was upset , my girlfriend cheated on me with alot of guys I Was heartbroken.

Everyone left leaving her to get dressed I Was upset , my girlfriend cheated on me with alot of guys I Was heartbroken When i went to first period , I Actually sat in the front Ishita tapped me and i turned around "I Heard what happened , you okay?" She asked I Nodded , I was unsure I Wanted to cry P.e was no different. When It was time for lunch i sat in the corner None of my friends saw me or found me I Noticed someone Blocking the light "Go away" i hissed "I Just thought you needed a friend?" I Hear a familiar voice reply "No , I Do Please sit" I Demand She takes a seat and looks at me "You don't seem okay" She remarks I Explain to her everything I See alot of sympathy in her eyes Thats when the Lunch bell rings I'm Glad she came over to talk to me

The rest of day was depressing. I Decided to walk home and empty my head How could Shagun do such a thing? All i did was love her I Loved the wrong person She used me I Couldnt take the pain anymore I Ran Home and cried in my bed Just thinking.  After all the tears and all the thoughts I Decide that Overall i was okay Now I Can hang out with girls , now I Remember i had Ishita's number She gave it to me at lunch I Texted her :

Hey you busy?

Nope why?

Want me to come over?

Yea that would be cool

Okay i'll be there soon...

I Walked over her house , excited I Rang the doorbell to her house and she answered the door She Gave me a quick hug "Come on in" She gestures me in She toured me into her kitchen and I Saw her mom cooking "Hello" I Greet smiling "Oh Hello , I Am Ms.Poonam" "Nice to meet you , I'm Raman" I Reply "Can he stay over for dinner mom" Ishita asks "Yes he can as long as his parents know" Her mom answers She looks happy , and so was I She heads up to her room ALOT OF PURPLE "Purple huh?" I Say "What Got something against purple" She sasses me "Okay ms.Ishita Nah i don't , but this is alot of purple" She rolls her eyes after my remark I Sit at her desk and Noticed all the work she was doing "You doing okay" she asks "Yep" I Answer "You're positive? cause earlier i knew you were lying" She Snaps back Sweetly I Nod , She smiles I Turned around to see a guitar I Pointed to it and she Blushed a little "I Sing also" "How come i never knew this" I Asked "Cause i'm horrible" She replies "I Doubt it play something for me" "Fine but no laughing" She Answers

She plays If we were a movie I Thought about that song It was amazing "That was amazing" I Tell her She covers he face "What?!" i ask her "Why do you look at me like that?" "Like what?" I Question her "Like , you want to kiss me" she barely got the last words out I Blushed like crazy , I'm such a flirt "Ishita , Raman Come down for dinner" I Hear her mom yell Ishita guides me where to go I Take a seat at the table We all pray Her mother asks me alot of questions And a few times Ishita had to stop her I Goofed around alot with her mom there When dinner was done i offered to clean the dishes Ishita offered to help But her mom denied the offer and told us to have our fun "Lets take a walk Raman" Ishita suggest Perfect Idea. Me Alone With Ishita , Just Perfect!!!

thats all for now guys...Hope u like it

DO like and comment...

Love❤️ Tanu😊

unres
superb update tanu🤗
loved raman's pov in the start 😃
epecially his convo with his mom😛
ishu is wearing her best dress raman ko impress karne ke liye😉
raman came to talk to her 😊
but this shagun😡😡
but i loved it when raman said sorry to her😊
aha raman is praising ishu in front of his friends😃
and ishu blushing listening to it😳
i really loved how raman was motivating her to stand up for herself and dont let shagun get on her😃
it was so so sweet of him😃
whole volleyball scene was awsm👍🏼
its good that now ishu have some friends and she is enjoying😊
loved the scene in raman's house 
next day raman came to know that shagun was cheating him😊
this shagun is really something yaar matlab raman toh chodo puri school ko uske bare mai pata chal gaya infact usse aise condition mai dekh liye but she didnt have cent percent of shame in her aur uppar aur attitude dikha rahi hai she is just yuck🤢
poor him felt bad for him😭
loved how ishita came abd supported raman 😃
tried to uplift his mood
yay raman texted ishu and then he even went to her house😉
yaar i really love both of theirs mom they are so awsm😎
loved this whole scene at her house😃
oye waise ye song if this was a movie tha ya if we were a movie??
loved it
continue soon
thanks for pm
Edited by vaishnavi28 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by vaishnavi28

res😊
i know mera pehle ka bhi res baki hai
ll unres both today...pinky promise😛

haww
If u wont unres today
i will be really angry hon jo ki main zyada hoti nhi hoon😉