Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Aww such a awesome teaser loved it soo much

Thanks for liking it.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi, 
I have read your story after reading the teaser U have posted yesterday 😳
The story is amazing, will write on it now.  Sorry for being late, i was a bit occupied and normally go to the threads i know. Will be with the story from now. 😊

What can i call U ?? 

babita
babita.. thumbnail
U have soundly started the story where the show ended. Awesome start to the TS, though the atmosphere is gloomy. 
The show ended but your moves have made me recall the whole last episode once again. Bikram's condition is stable and Raghav is accusing himself for this. I liked the way the story progressed in the hospital and Raghav almost pledged the doctors to save Bikram.
Trisha is a bold and a strong lady inside out. And here too, she took the charge of everything so intelligently as she knows the inner condition of Raghav.
She even take care of Raghav and his mental turmoil. I loved her caressing him like a child. 

Beautiful story, thanks dear 👏👏
babita.. thumbnail
Loved how Trisha pacified Raghav and made him have some food. His acknowledging her tricks to make him relieved and looking her affection nature was so emotional. The scene is penned down so finely 👏👏
Raghav breaking down and Trisha holding and hugging him is the Usp of this update, the story. They have realised their feelings far back, but today they are so close to each other that hardly they talked after wards. 
Liked them praying for Bikram. And then Raghav sleeping upon her shoulders and she covering him with the blanket. 
The prayer she made for him was obvious. We too wish that he find Vidooshak and all his troubles are gone. Loved her determination that for helping Raghav coming back to his form, she is even ready to disobey her procedure manual. Love can do wonders, and here too it will for sure !
The teaser is lovely, i wish we could have something like this in the show 😳 But will wait for your version of the scenic beauty we all are in wait.
Thanks and loves ❤️
Edited by babita.. - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To Babita

Thanks dear. My name is Manisha. Actually I never use to write stories earlier. But when the show ended, I started doing this in order to fill up the emptiness which had come up in my life. I used to follow only this show. This is my second story in this forum. Thanks for liking it and for your lovely comments. Really mean a lot. I just tried my bit to depict the emotional bond between the two of them. If I have able to put it across to the readers, then hopefully I have achieved what I wanted with this story. Thanks a lot once again. Please go through my previous story also if you get time.

Loves
ManishaEdited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago
babita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

To Babita

Thanks dear. My name is Manisha. Actually I never use to write stories earlier. But when the show ended, I started doing this in order to fill up the emptiness which had come up in my life. I used to follow only this show. This is my second story in this forum. Thanks for liking it and for your lovely comments. Really mean a lot. I just tried my bit to depict the emotional bond between the two of them. If I have able to put it across to the readers, then hopefully I have achieved what I wanted with this story. Thanks a lot once again. Please go through my previous story also if you get time.

Loves
Manisha

Sure Manisha, i'll try. And thanks for the reply 🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Sure Manisha, i'll try. And thanks for the reply 🤗

You are most welcome.😊😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
FINAL PART
Contd. from previous part. Raghav and Trisha waiting in hospital and Raghav fell asleep...

Early morning around 6:00am, the door of the waiting room opened and she saw the doctor coming in. She signalled him that she would come out so that Raghav's sleep is not disturbed. She slightly moved his head from her shoulder, slipped a cushion underneath and moved out of the waiting room.

The doctor informed her that Bikram was out of danger now and that he would become conscious in the next 1-2 hours. Trisha was so happy and relieved to hear this. She looked at Raghav who was still sleeping and thanked God for saving both Bikram and Raghav (if something would have happened to Bikram, it would have been impossible to console Raghav. He was already blaming himself for everything). She immediately called Rajbir and informed about Bikram's condition.

When Raghav woke up, he still saw Trisha sitting close to him and holding his hand. Trisha told him about Bikram's recovery and he took a sigh of relief. Trisha was very relaxed to see him happy for Bikram. After some time Rajbir also arrived. He informed them that Bikram's family would reach by evening today. He also could barely sleep at night. He had been repeatedly enquiring about Bikram's condition through messages (Trisha had asked him not to call but message her so that Raghav's sleep is not disturbed).

8:30am, Bikram's room

Trisha: "Bikram how are you feeling now?"

Bikram: "better, bas thoda pain hai." He tried to get up from bed and Raghav supported him and made him sit up.

Raghav: "I'm sorry Bikram and thanks a lot for saving my life".

Bikram: "sorry aur thanks ek saath?"

Raghav: "sorry isliye kyonki tumhe yeh goli mujhe bachate hue lagi aur thanks isliye kyonki tumhare wajah se main aaj zinda hu".

Bikram: "baat to tumne theek kahi hai. Ab iske badle me tumhe meri do baatein maan ni hongi." He said with painful expressions.

Raghav: "wo kya?"

Bikram: "pehli to yeh ki tum ab kabhi cbi aur hume chhodkar jaane ki baat nahi karoge aur doosri ..."

Raghav: "doosri kya?"

Bikram: "tumhe mujhe abhi apne gale lagana hoga".

Raghav: "agreed, done. Main kabhi bhi tum sab ko or cbi chhodkar nahi jaaunga. Ok..." he said and embraced Bikram.

Bikram: ouchhh!!!

Raghav: "I'm sorry!!"

Bikram: "acting kar raha tha. Tumne bahut sataya hai hum sabko. Itna natak to kar hi sakta hu na".

Rajbir: "well said Bikram. Really Raghav we all were very upset jab tumne cbi chhodne ki baat kahi thi."

Raghav:"I'm sorry all of you. Ab ye dobara nahi hoga".

Everyone laughed when they saw very guilty expressions on his face and Trisha who was seeing everything felt so relieved to see this, she instantly went inside the wash room. She wanted to shed her tears of happiness which were on the verge of flowing from her eyes. She didn't want anyone to see her tears, especially Raghav but how could something escape his sharp eyes. After some time she washed her face and came out.

Rajbir: "mujhe lagta ab tum dono ko ghar jaake thoda aaram karna chahiye. Bikram bhi ab theek hai. Tum log jaao aur main yahan rukta hu."

Both of them agreed and left for their homes after bidding goodbye to Bikram. Raghav was driving the car and Trisha was thinking about the last night. She decided to make a call to her mom when suddenly Raghav held her hand and took her by surprise.

Trisha:" Raghav... yeh kya kar rahe ho?"

Raghav: "Trisha main ek baat kahoon."

Trisha: kaho.

Raghav: "mujhe aaj pehli baar pata chala ki koi insaan ek hi raat mein bachhe se bada bhi ho sakta hai."

Trisha: "matlab. What rubbish? How is this even possible?" she sounded confused, as it is she was so exhausted. 

Raghav: "kyun kal raat jab tum ek pal mein bachhi ki tarah behave kar rahi thi jab tum mujhe khana khilana chahti thi aur thodi der baad tum mujhe ek ma ki tarah samjha rahi thi jisse main apni depression se baahar aa saku. Aur phir jab tumne mujhe blazer udaya tha jab main so gaya tha, tab? Bolo... bahut fikr ho rahi thi meri... Hmmm... Ek hi raat me maine tumhaare kitne roop dekh liye. You are just so amazing. Yeh sab tum kaise kar leti ho...  Waise ek baat samajh nahi aayi, tum subah bathroom me jaakar roi kyon thi?" Trisha blushed and starting looking here and there, she didn't know what to say.

Trisha: "roi... main kyun rone lagi? Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Raghav tum phir shuru ho gaye? Tum nahi sudhroge? Aur...aur tum mera haath chhodne ka kya loge?"(he was holding her hand all this while) she said in her usual bossy tone.

Raghav: "oh sorry boss." He took off his hand from hers. "waise tumne abhi bhi nahi bataya ki tum roi kyon thi? He said with a smirk.

Trisha: "Raghav please keep quiet and let me sleep for sometime". She closed her eyes and turned her face around to avoid his teasing. Actually inside her heart she was beaming with satisfaction and happiness at being able to get her own Raghav back, the same one who is always flirting with her, who is ever so cheerful and whom she loves madly.

Raghav knew she was just acting to sleep. Actually she wanted to escape answering his question, the answer to which he very well knew. She had tears of happiness in her eyes... the happiness to see him back to his normal self, happiness to see Bikram alright and all of us together again. He knew that though strict from outside, she is very caring and supporting from inside. She is a woman with a heart of gold after all. He knew what he meant to Trisha and thanked her for whatever she did for him yesterday. Now when he thinks about it, he is amazed how well she understands him. No one else could have done this better than Trisha. Otherwise he could not have been able to come back to normal, he thought while driving.

After some time when he turned to look at her, he realized that she had actually fallen asleep. So tired she was and had not slept even for a minute all through the night. He felt so sorry to have put her in this situation but she would never complain, he knew. He stopped the car by the side of the road, lightly took her mobile phone from her hand which was about to fall down and kept it safely, reduced the volume of the music, put on the window shades to protect her from direct sunlight and took off his jacket and covered her up. He knew she is not very comfortable with a very cold atmosphere. He had realized over the last 2 days, what they both meant to each other. It would be unfair on his part if he could not give her what she deserves in life. He knew she loved him but he could never reciprocate because of his past memories.

He always had been unreasonable to think that he could catch vidushak alone, he realised that he was incomplete without her and that he wanted her in his life at any cost. He kept on looking at her for sometime while she was sleeping. Trisha how beautiful you are, I really really love you. Once I get that vidushak behind the bars, then maybe I can gather some courage to confess my feelings to you, he thought. Please tab tak tum hi mere dil ki baat kyon nahi samajh leti? Please mujhe chhod kar kabhi mat jana, I'll not be able to live without you...please. He had a smile on his face realizing the beauty of their relationship which needed no words to be explained. He quietly drove the car to Trisha's residence to drop her home.

On reaching Trisha's home, "Trisha tumhara ghar aa gaya" he said but she was still sleeping. He tried once more to wake her up but she was in a deep sleep. He decided not to forcefully wake her up and to take her inside himself, she had slept after such a long time, he thought. He saw the house locked (her mother might have gone out for some work). He remembered that Trisha always had a spare key in her bag which she kept in the pocket outside. He took out the keys and opened the door.

He lifted her gently in his arms, she felt some movement and stirred in her sleep and crossed both her hands around his neck and placed her head on his chest. He felt some shivering inside him due this proximity, he had never felt like this before. He took her inside her room and made her lie on the bed. When he was about to move away, he realised that her hands were still behind his neck. He took her hands off him and sat besides her on the bed. How cute she looked while sleeping. She had a sweet relaxed look on her face. He could not avoid constantly looking at her. He came close to her and hesitantly kissed her on her forehead "thank you Trisha" he said and got up. He took a piece of paper, wrote something on it and kept it below her pillow. He covered her up with the blanket and went out of her room. He saw her mother come back home and he told her everything. He then left her house and moved towards his residence thinking about her.   

When Trisha woke up in the evening, she was surprised to see herself in her room. She remembered that she was in the car with Raghav. She realized that definitely Raghav would have brought her inside while she was asleep, she smiled at this thought. She searched for her mobile phone to call Rajbir so that she could enquire about Bikram and while searching she found that note written by Raghav

Trisha kal raat jo kuch bhi tumne mere liye kiya, main uske liye thanks kehkar uski value kam nahi karna chahta. Tumhare sivay aur koi yeh nahi kar sakta tha. I know that whenever I'm in some trouble, tum humesha kisi na kisi tarah se use door kar deti ho. Meri zindagi me tumse zyada important aur koi bhi nahi hai. Please be with me always, I know I'll not be able to live without you. I realise that the bond between us is something more than just friendship. I hope one day I am able to give you what you deserve from me. Till then humesha aise hi meri taqat bane rehna. Par abhi bhi wo sawaal baaki hai ki tum subah roi kyun thi? Waise tum car me so gayi thi aur uthane par nahi uthi to main tumhe andar le aaya tha. I hope I've not crossed my limits. I thought I should tell you something, if you allow me to say, that you look really beautiful while sleeping. You are really a magnificent person, so beautiful in and out. I thank god for giving you in my life. Take care and please be with me always.'

She read the note and clutched it close to her heart. She was so happy and relieved to read this. She felt as if she was the luckiest person in the world to have Raghav in her life, he was her love, her life and everything for her. She kept on thinking about him and smiling to herself for quite sometime. She hoped that their problems come to an end very soon so that Raghav could move on in his life. Till then she'll have to wait. She was ready to wait for him for any length of time.

So finally could finish this one. Hope you liked it. I don't know whether I could do justice to the theme of the story or not. All reviews are most welcome.