Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update👏
Trisha analysing and working on the same is what makes her a great team leader.
Raghav worrying for bikram is not only because he saved his life but because of him losing another person who is close to him.
The emotions were very well put.
Trisha understanding and caring for raghav shows that there is so much more than friendship and support out there.
Understanding the gravity of the situation, you have really penned it out beautifully!
do update soon!

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nymphadora12

Wonderful update👏

Trisha analysing and working on the same is what makes her a great team leader.
Raghav worrying for bikram is not only because he saved his life but because of him losing another person who is close to him.
The emotions were very well put.
Trisha understanding and caring for raghav shows that there is so much more than friendship and support out there.
Understanding the gravity of the situation, you have really penned it out beautifully!
do update soon!

Thanks a lot for liking the update. Yes Trisha definitely understands the gravity of situation. For me both of them realize that there is something more than friendship between them and they can't see each other in problems. That's the beauty of their relationship. Will update soon.
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
when you will update the next part dear? Eager to read how trisha tackle Raghav and the situation 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

when you will update the next part dear? Eager to read how trisha tackle Raghav and the situation

Will do that may be by tonight or tmrrw.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
PART III
contd. from previous part. Raghav and Trisha waiting in the hospital and Bikram being operated...

The doctor came out of the operation theatre and told them that the bullet had been retrieved but still he was in a very critical situation. They couldn't say anything before morning.

Trisha and Raghav were sitting in the waiting room, not knowing whats going to happen till morning. Trisha was very worried and Raghav was still preoccupied in his thoughts. He didn't realise when Trisha left from there and brought dinner from hospital canteen for him. She came and sat close to him.

Trisha: "yeh lo Raghav, have something. Its been entire day since you've had anything to eat or drink". She was really worried for him.

Raghav: "no Trisha I don't feel like having anything".

Trisha: "I know Raghav but this is really important for you and your health..."after some seconds she said "Achha tum ek baat bataao... Aise kuch nahi khane se kya Bikram theek ho jaayega, kya Vidushak pakda jayega ya phir hume chief waapas mil jayenge? Agar inme se kuch bhi ho sakta hai to theek hai, tum bhooke reh lo. But nahi, aisa kuch bhi nahi ho sakta na. Yeh sab tabhi possible hai jab hum sab milkar vidushak aur chief ko dhoondenge. Isn't it? aur Bikram... use bhi to hume positive vibrations dene chahiye, jis se use zindagi ki jung ladne ki taakat mile. Hume milkar uski zindagi ke liye prayer karni chahiye. In sab ke liye tumhara theek hona bahut zaroori hai. Ladayi ladne ke liye pehle khud strong hona hota hai, aise weak hoke to tum ladne se pehle hi haar maan rahe ho. Main tumhe aise haar nahi maanne dungi..." she paused and looked at him. "Lecture thoda lamba ho gaya na? Aur waise mujhe to bahut bhook lag rahi hai she said holding her tummy with both hands. Par tumhe main ek baat clearly bata du ki jab tak tum kuch nahi khaaoge, main kuch nahi khaane wali." Trisha tried to lighten the atmosphere.

Raghav refused to take anything and Trisha said very sternly "ok fine mat khaao kuch, main bhi aise hi tumhare saamne bhooki baithi rahungi. Zyada se zyada kya hoga, main bhook se mar jaungi? To marne do mujhe"

Trisha sat at some distance away from Raghav and acted as if she was starving and was having severe hunger cramps. In between she kept on looking at Raghav and towards the dinner which was kept on the table with child like expressions." Hey bhagwan ab yeh din bhi dekhna tha. Ek cbi officer hoke bhook se marna padega.", she said. She was doing all this for him so that he doesn't go back to his thoughts again. She could do anything for Raghav, to bring him out of his anxiety. Raghav was seeing all this and after some time got a slight smile on his face. He knew that Trisha was acting all of it so that he agreed to eat something, otherwise he knew how much diet conscious and mentally strong she is. She can stay away from food for prolonged periods of time. He finally gave in, got up and sat close to her and picked up the glass of water and gave it to Trisha.

Raghav: "ab ye drama band karo aur chalo kuch kha lete hai".

Trisha stopped enacting her pain and brought the meals close to her with a sweet smile. "Good, finally tumhe mujhpar daya aa hi gayi", she said. First she made him have some water and then gave a small bite to Raghav herself which he accepted reluctantly. Raghav remembered his mother, how lovingly she used to feed him. Trisha  was feeding him affectionately when she saw few tears drop down from his eyes at once. She took one of his tear drops in her palm and said "ab yeh kya hai Raghav?"

Raghav could not say anything at all and started crying at once like a small child. He just went back to his childhood when he thinks about vidushak and his dad's murder. Even after so many years, he has not been able to overcome this fear of his. Trisha saw this and came closer to him and hugged him tightly while he was crying but she did not try to stop him from crying. She thought that it is very important to bring out his pain, anger and his fears through these tears. She just kept on constantly moving her hands on his back in order to console him. She herself also had tears in her eyes but she could never let him see them.

Trisha: "don't worry Raghav, just relax, everything will be alright. I'm here with you." Only she knew how she was hiding her pain at this point. She couldn't see him like this. After some time he came back to his senses and realised how close both of them were at this time. He had never thought that he would be able to come this close to Trisha even in his dreams considering his life's only motive and he moved away from her slightly. She wiped the tears on his face with her fingers and gave him some water.

Trisha: "tum apne dil ki baat mujhse keh sakte ho. Share karne se dil ka bojh kuch kam ho jata hai. Please Raghav talk to me".

After some time, he tried to reconcile himself and said to her.

Raghav: "Trisha main janta hu yeh sab jo hua hai, wo meri wajah se hua hai. Na vidushak mera dushman hota, na hi Bikram ki jaan aaj khatre me hoti, na hi humare chief missing hote. Ye sab meri galti hai. Main hi hu jiski wajah se ye sab problems hui hai. Bachpan se lekar aaj tak main uski wajah se ek raat bhi chain se nahi so paya hu. Usne mujhse mera sab kuch chheen liya. Mujhe duniya me bilkul akela kar diya. Aaj phir ek baar usne mere self confidence ko hila kar rakh diya hai. Isse achha to ye hota ki vidushak mujhe maar deta. Ek hi baar mein saari musibat khatam ho jaati."

Trisha: "what are you saying Raghav? Tumhe lagta hai ki yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai. Dekho Raghav, vidushak ek mujrim hai, sirf tumhara nahi balki kanoon ka bhi. Agar uski dushmani tumse nahi hoti to kya wo mujrim nahi hota? Wo phir bhi ek criminal hi hota. Aise log kabhi nahi sudharte. To tum akele apne aap ko blame kaise kar sakte ho? Raghav use pakadna bahut zaroori hai. Chahe kitna bhi waqt lag jaye, ek din who jail ki salaakhon ke peeche hoga, wo jo koi bhi hai. Aur achhi baat pata hai kya hai? Hum sab ab bhi saath hain. Hum sab milkar usko pakdenge aur saza dilwaayenge. Ek din hoga jab tum uske khayalon se baahar nikal paaoge, believe me".

Raghav: "maine humesha tumhe aur apni baaki team ko us se door rakhne ki koshish ki hai. Trisha wo bahut khatarnak hai. Agar tumhe kuch bhi ho gaya to main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaunga. Akhir ab sirf tum hi to ho jise main apna dost keh sakta hu."

Trisha: "Raghav jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. Aur main tumhari strength hu, mujhe apni kamzori mat banao. I'm always there with you in whatever situation it is. Trust me, wo din door nahi jab wo humare kabze me hoga. After all vidushak ko bhi to pata chale ki wo sach hi kya jo Agent Raghav se chhup jaye...ok..." she smiled.

Raghav also had a slight smile on his face. He felt quite relieved on hearing her words. After this both of them were sitting together and praying for Bikram's life. Trisha was still holding Raghav's hand. Raghav was wondering how was he able to say all this to Trisha. He had never opened up in front of her like this. After some time she realised that Raghav was fast asleep and his head had fallen on her shoulder in his slumber. He held her arm tightly in his sleep. She saw this and felt very relieved on seeing him like this. Atleast she could make him vent out his feelings. She knew that Raghav doesn't open up in front of anyone easily.

Raghav ka yeh roop usne pehle kabhi nahi dekha tha. So worried she had become on seeing him like this. Only she knew, how difficult it was for her to make Raghav come out of his niche. She wiped off her tears with her hand. She then covered him up with his blazer which was lying on the couch without making slightest of movement of her shoulder so that he is not disturbed. After that she just kept on looking at Raghav while he was sleeping. This was the first time they both had come so close to each other and inside she was feeling as if she totally owned him for now.  

She just prayed to God that Raghav is able to catch vidushak soon so that he can leave his past behind and move ahead. She could never think of losing him at any cost. She decided that she'll help him in grabbing his culprit in whatever way she could. She didn't bother even if she has to disobey her favourite procedure manual for Raghav. She just loved him deeply. She'll do anything for him. The entire night passed away in her thoughts.

So thats for now in this part. Hope you all like it. All reviews are most welcome.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 8 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was such a lovely update 
Trisha ki nakhrae for making him have food was lovely she understands him so well also I loved the way she handled Raghav so matured Trisha 
The conversation and the hug was so touching Raghav needed someone at this moment and only Trisha can console him like that. 
Poor guy had been a lot of turmoil hope he finds solace soon 
Raghav sleeping off in Trisha's shoulders and Trisha lost in him that was marvellous so agent Trisha Dewan is ready to go against her procedure manual for Raghav love can indeed do wonders hope there problem finishes soon and they catch joker 
Ani09 thumbnail
Wonderful update. Trisha tried her best to make Raghav eat something. The eating seen was so nice. Raghav first time open to her all the feeling and emotions of losing Trisha and his team he had she told all to her. Raghav slept on Trisha's shoulder so cute and well planned. The love between them will definitely help them to stay together and grab vidooshak. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR NEXT STORY "Talash" 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

It was such a lovely update

Trisha ki nakhrae for making him have food was lovely she understands him so well also I loved the way she handled Raghav so matured Trisha
The conversation and the hug was so touching Raghav needed someone at this moment and only Trisha can console him like that.
Poor guy had been a lot of turmoil hope he finds solace soon
Raghav sleeping off in Trisha's shoulders and Trisha lost in him that was marvellous so agent Trisha Dewan is ready to go against her procedure manual for Raghav love can indeed do wonders hope there problem finishes soon and they catch joker

Yes dear, for Raghav only Trisha is the one who can console him, can handle his emotional aspect. Actually the fact is that he presents his emotional side only in front of her, for others, he is their very own agent raghav only. That's the beauty of their relationship. Yes indeed love can do wonders for anyone. That's the most beautiful feeling in this world of being loved by someone. She is a very mature girl but madly in love with him, a deadly combination for me.
Thanks for a lovely review.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Wonderful update. Trisha tried her best to make Raghav eat something. The eating seen was so nice. Raghav first time open to her all the feeling and emotions of losing Trisha and his team he had she told all to her. Raghav slept on Trisha's shoulder so cute and well planned. The love between them will definitely help them to stay together and grab vidooshak. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR NEXT STORY "Talash"

Thanks for liking it. For me it was very important for him to speak up and open up in front of someone, otherwise he would have been into depression. Obviously Trisha had to be the one.

You want me to update Talaash first. In opinion poll majority was for my second idea. No problem, as it is I'll update each story one by one.

Thanks for the review.
Ani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for liking it. For me it was very important for him to speak up and open up in front of someone, otherwise he would have been into depression. Obviously Trisha had to be the one.

You want me to update Talaash first. In opinion poll majority was for my second idea. No problem, as it is I'll update each story one by one.

Thanks for the review.

Yah I too voted for second one but I thought as you have already posted teaser of this story so you should go for first part of this story.