Ratri fs: Ek duje ke liye; part 3 page 4, last part updated page 7

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Teaser

Trisha was feeding Raghav when she saw few drops of tears drop down from his eyes. He just couldn't control himself and started crying like a small child.Trisha hugged him tightly and tried to console him. She also felt like crying but she could not become weak in front of him.

When Raghav saw her sleeping, he could not avoid seeing her awestruck. What an eternal beauty she is? Both outside and inside from her heart. He just can't think about his life without her.

How did you all find this teaser? Shall I continue? Wat do you want? Whether I first complete my first story or both at a time. I have written down both of them. Please tell. So that I can update soon. Thanks. All suggestions are most welcome.

PART 1

PART2

PART3

PART 4
Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome teaser pls continue soon
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue both... So romantic teaser... Update the story soon... 😳
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome teaser
What happened to Raghav? Hope he is fine
Continue soon
I suggest u can finish ur first story and come to this both stories st a time may be difficult for uEdited by Az07 - 8 years ago
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice teaser Please continue. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SHORT UPDATE

I planned this story from where the show ended. Its just a piece of my imagination of what would have happened in the night after that shootout. Hope you all like it. Just a small update for now.

Trisha and Bikram saw that chief was about to shoot Raghav. She really got scared at that point of time. When chief fired the bullet at Raghav, Bikram suddenly came in between and saved his life. But he got shot on his chest. When everyone saw this, they ran up to Bikram and Raghav held Bikram in his arms. Rajbir immediately called the ambulance and Raghav ran towards the chief but he left the place in the meantime. Raghav saw chief's face mask lying on the road which made him realise that chief is not his dad's murderer but he is someone else who disguised as the chief. Chief himself might have been kidnapped but no one knows how and where he would be.

Raghav: "tum jo koi bhi ho main tumhe jald se jald pakad lunga. Main tumhe chhodunga nahi vidushak".

Raghav came back to bikram where he was in immense pain and was bleeding a lot from the gun-shot wound. Ambulance was on the way and everyone had tears in their eyes because of Bikram's critical condition.

Ambulance arrived shortly and Bikram was taken inside the ambulance on stretcher.

Trisha: "Rajbir tum teachers aur students ko safely drop karne ke baad hospital pahuncho. Hum dono Bikram ke saath hospital jate hain".

Rajbir: "ok boss".

Inside the ambulance Raghav was holding Bikram's hands. He had started to become a bit drowsy because of the blood loss. Raghav was really worried for him and for the first time Trisha saw him panicking.

Raghav: "Bikram aankhe kholo. Tum bilkul mat ghabrao. Hum hai tumhare saath. Tumhe kuch nahi hoga, trust me. Hum bas hospital pahunchne hi wale hain".

Trisha was really worried both for Bikram and Raghav. Agar Bikram ko kuch hogaya to pata nahi Raghav kya karega, she thought. She could see that fear in Raghav's eyes. On reaching the hospital, Raghav and Trisha ran inside the hospital with Bikram.

Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.  This shows the team bonding how much they care for each other. Trisha looks so tense at the moment when Raghav was about to get shot. Bikram was in such a situation that if something happens to him then Raghav would never pardon himself and this thought make Trisha more tense.  Please update the part soon. Waiting for itEdited by 1973deepak - 8 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
such an emotional update
I really hope bikram is saved
just love the team bonding. trisha worried for raghav and bikram.
update soon
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Such an awesome update trisha was really scared when Raghav was about to get shot .hope bikram is saved soon thanks a lot for this awesome update
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update! A great timeline too! Do update soon!😊