I did not know celebrities managers are on the site as well? - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shanky1

Lafunga does that but I doubt if Salman has so much time so can be somebody from Salman's team 😆
By his logic desigal is bebo herself,
MrsSalmanKhan/Lafunga is Salman Khan 😆

Who else??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shanky1  - Do you think PR are so stupid that they'll put their necks out like Lafanga, MrsS and others...
On a public forum, DISCREETION will be the mantra
Originally posted by rimi2983

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shanky1  - Do you think PR are so stupid that they'll put their necks out like Lafanga, MrsS and others...
On a public forum, DISCREETION will be the mantra

JustMySself said that 😆
As per that I was just giving examples 😆
I am not surprised...IF is the most authentic in terms of content. Intelligent people come here not despos that flock scoopwhoop etc. TV stars surely read IF...didnt know BW ones too are here. 
During BB9 I felt TV stars from daily soaps have huge popularity compared to non-TV personalities on IF. Might be something to do with their PRs.
Edited by Hydro123 - 8 years ago
I knew about tv stars being here but did not bw here as well. Lol I just didn't know why would a manager care about whatever a random person post on a forum 😆
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

PRs of TV stars are around that I know as this is primarily a TV forum. Amrita is now doing TV so thats how they might have seen your post. Apart from that I dont know about PR but some well known fans and members of stars like Ranveer, Varun, Sonam etc are in close tough with either the stars or their team and everything gets reported to them from here. 
As yes there was once a popular blind posted here(as well as many sites) which was unrelated to BW. I think that made Rajeev Masand either lose his job or atleast lose his sting. I remember that time many members and even people from the DT who solved the blind were threatened. Vijay deleted everything and the matter was forgotten all over the internet. 

hmm..sometimes ur posts are interesting to read though..😆
SRK's red chilies sent a warning to this site, right? 😆 
Are you kidding me? PR do not have time to devote on this site. I can't vouch for other celebrities but I can assure you that Salman bhai does not have any PR or PR representatives on this site. His blind fan following on this site  is good enough boost Salman's image on IF. 
Originally posted by Reshma.Shetty

Are you kidding me? PR do not have time to devote on this site. I can't vouch for other celebrities but I can assure you that Salman bhai does not have any PR or PR representatives on this site. His blind fan following on this site  is good enough boost Salman's image on IF. 
OH WOW RESHMA SHETTY!!!!! 
FINALLY!

PLEASE GO AND TALK TO SALMAN AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM <3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

OH WOW RESHMA SHETTY!!!!! 
FINALLY!

PLEASE GO AND TALK TO SALMAN AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM <3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ðŸ˜­

Nonsense... I am not a match maker. For heaven sake, I am his PR and I hardly have time other than building his image.