Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There was this big news about her look alike sister and there were pics too but Amrita denied about it all throughout and then when Preethika came in, I thought it was the same sis.

I always liked Amrita and till now do but they ways he denied it all make it seems fishy. Now that's he is again in the limelight with a new TV show it is totally possible that her team messaged you.

Yes but again can be a prank too by some of your friends πŸ˜†
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL some posts & polls are clearly made by some PR people. Especially those asking about Celebs popularity & what not. I thought everyone knew that.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can u be sure that that person is her manager...lol
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

LOL some posts & polls are clearly made by some PR people. Especially those asking about Celebs popularity & what not. I thought everyone knew that.

You mean, Deepu's 80 polls?
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amrita Rao has another sister called Vaishnavi?? I didnt know that!
But why are they trying to hide an almost decade old post on IFπŸ˜•
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: B-TEX

You mean, Deepu's 80 polls?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Terenaina  - Are you serious πŸ˜²...You have been on IF since 2006 and you did not know that Celeb managers stalk this forum.I am so shocked at you ignorance πŸ˜†.

Let me give you an idea - ALL TV stars managers visit IF regularly. This forum's opinions on TV serials and stars are taken very serioulsy by Creative teams and Managers.

TV stars have their own teams, they lure some die hard fans by sending them autographs and messages from TV stars and in turn they get a solid fan base who keep their TV star relevant and important .

Coming to Bollywood, IF isn't as important as Pinkvilla or MM. But its getting attention now. In case of Amrita Rao, since she is debuting on TV, she might have gotten a PR team that stalks IF.

IF Moderators are unpaid voluenteers who have no clue!! If your post got deleted, it may be coz PR must have threatened IF owner for a lawsuit. Everyone wants to protect their business...

And there is no need to panic or start suspecting fellow members. A BW PR agency would not be a fool to put out someone so blatently on public platformπŸ˜†.

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

PRs of TV stars are around that I know as this is primarily a TV forum. Amrita is now doing TV so thats how they might have seen your post. Apart from that I dont know about PR but some well known fans and members of stars like Ranveer, Varun, Sonam etc are in close tough with either the stars or their team and everything gets reported to them from here. 

As yes there was once a popular blind posted here(as well as many sites) which was unrelated to BW. I think that made Rajeev Masand either lose his job or atleast lose his sting. I remember that time many members and even people from the DT who solved the blind were threatened. Vijay deleted everything and the matter was forgotten all over the internet

the Blind about Kumarmanglam Birla πŸ˜†. They can't delete from our memory

Bollywood Gossip threads keep getting locked coz lot of shocking things are said in them...and I got a nasty threat on PM when I wrote something about Ash. The threat was so sinister , that I went offiline for a week.

When I logged back, with intention to complain, that PM DISSAPPEARED !!! I didn't delete it, yet it dissappeared from my inbox !! ONLY that PM was gone, rest were intact

Sherlock. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi2983

the Blind about Kumarmanglam Birla πŸ˜†. They can't delete from our memory

Bollywood Gossip threads keep getting locked coz lot of shocking things are said in them...and I got a nasty threat on PM when I wrote something about Ash. The threat was so sinister , that I went offiline for a week.

When I logged back, with intention to complain, that PM DISSAPPEARED !!! I didn't delete it, yet it dissappeared from my inbox !! ONLY that PM was gone, rest were intact

OMG never knew all this happens on IF Ouch
No freedom of speech 😭
Sherlock. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

the way some members defend their favorite the way some members attack
other rival stars with box office figures n mocking threads that at times i doubt
if the member is actually the actor himself/herself πŸ˜† 

Lafunga does that but I doubt if Salman has so much time so can be somebody from Salman's team πŸ˜†
By this logic desigal is bebo herself,
MrsSalmanKhan/Lafunga is Salman Khan πŸ˜†

Who else??
Edited by shanky1 - 8 years ago