Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

SS: Invisible Angel *Updated Part Two* (Page 8)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I updated my resss thingy Embarrassed but more like CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
This made me feel so heartbroken and you're telling me that you're only going to rip my heart into a thousand shreds in your next update? The sadist in me is so excited but my heart is already cryingBroken Heart 

I give praise where its due, trust me on that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I DON'T KNOW IF IM READY EITHER NEMO, I'm going I'm going LOL

Yeah thank you just HAD to start with Kunj baby doing a little countdown right?! I'm not supposed to be emotional after the first line itself Inayah. Haye mera dil. I didn't cry this time but dude not fair, why a stillborn?!!?!? This is so horrible, they are both so happy and it's so close to the due date. And omg Twinkle's pain :( She should have said something but then I understand her fear and hesitance. I can't imagine Kunj's reaction at finding her in such a position. How's he gonna take care of her when he's the most excited one? My feels. Like when she almost got hurt and he yelled at her and then Twinkle being strong for him, I can't. 

Remember we were talking about how a piece is good if we can visualize it? Every second dude, so I loved this part as much as the first, I thought you did a splendid job! Truly excited for the next part all while afraid for the pain haha. Your writing skills are brilliant Day Dreaming

Oh Teddy you cutie pie!!

I had to re-plan and scrap the miscarriage route and bring in the stillborn angle, but a lot of the ideas I had on the miscarriage has been and will be co-operated into the coming parts..it's going to sound silly if she had a miscarriage this late in her pregnancy therefore I had to bring in the stillborn angle

Kunj is going to be just as broken as Twinkle will be, probably more because of one- loosing his child and two- seeing Twinkle in immense pain and isolation

Not a great update..hopefully the next one is much much better

Thank you for so much appreciation though..your too sweet and my one of many sources of motivation

teddyyy

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

This made me feel so heartbroken and you're telling me that you're only going to rip my heart into a thousand shreds in your next update? The sadist in me is so excited but my heart is already cryingBroken Heart 

I hope I can do that with my next update LOL

Your a true sweetheart you do know that don't you x
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

You have a way with words so you probably will LOL

Thanks dude, its so sad that none of my family see me for the gem that I am ROFL

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

You have a way with words so you probably will LOL

Thanks dude, its so sad that none of my family see me for the gem that I am ROFL

Fingers crossed!

I'm certain that's not the case but yeah you also have us..were your family <3

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Awhh Inayah Hug
You guys are awesome! And I'm sat here at half 1 in the morning so my love for you all is quite evident LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

I DON'T KNOW IF IM READY EITHER NEMO, I'm going I'm going LOL

Yeah thank you just HAD to start with Kunj baby doing a little countdown right?! I'm not supposed to be emotional after the first line itself Inayah. Haye mera dil. I didn't cry this time but dude not fair, why a stillborn?!!?!? This is so horrible, they are both so happy and it's so close to the due date. And omg Twinkle's pain :( She should have said something but then I understand her fear and hesitance. I can't imagine Kunj's reaction at finding her in such a position. How's he gonna take care of her when he's the most excited one? My feels. Like when she almost got hurt and he yelled at her and then Twinkle being strong for him, I can't. 

Remember we were talking about how a piece is good if we can visualize it? Every second dude, so I loved this part as much as the first, I thought you did a splendid job! Truly excited for the next part all while afraid for the pain haha. Your writing skills are brilliant Day Dreaming

Oh Teddy you cutie pie!!

I had to re-plan and scrap the miscarriage route and bring in the stillborn angle, but a lot of the ideas I had on the miscarriage has been and will be co-operated into the coming parts..it's going to sound silly if she had a miscarriage this late in her pregnancy therefore I had to bring in the stillborn angle

Kunj is going to be just as broken as Twinkle will be, probably more because of one- loosing his child and two- seeing Twinkle in immense pain and isolation

Not a great update..hopefully the next one is much much better

Thank you for so much appreciation though..your too sweet and my one of many sources of motivation

Ohhh I see how that worked out no problem says my head, I don't like you says my heart! LOL

I know that's what I'm so afraid of :( Like Kunj is gonna have to put himself together for his wifey and he's gonna be in so much pain, like how am I supposed to deal?!

Aww haha glad I can be! Hug

-WalkThatWay-

Go to top