Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

SS: Invisible Angel *Updated Part Two* (Page 7)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I DON'T KNOW IF IM READY EITHER NEMO, I'm going I'm going LOL

Yeah thank you just HAD to start with Kunj baby doing a little countdown right?! I'm not supposed to be emotional after the first line itself Inayah. Haye mera dil. I didn't cry this time but dude not fair, why a stillborn?!!?!? This is so horrible, they are both so happy and it's so close to the due date. And omg Twinkle's pain :( She should have said something but then I understand her fear and hesitance. I can't imagine Kunj's reaction at finding her in such a position. How's he gonna take care of her when he's the most excited one? My feels. Like when she almost got hurt and he yelled at her and then Twinkle being strong for him, I can't. 

Remember we were talking about how a piece is good if we can visualize it? Every second dude, so I loved this part as much as the first, I thought you did a splendid job! Truly excited for the next part all while afraid for the pain haha. Your writing skills are brilliant Day Dreaming

Edited by teddyyy - 20 April 2016 at 6:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

A miscarriage would've been easier to handle but a stillborn.. that broke my heart! Both of them were so excited for their child and everyone in family seemed so happy.  

This was so brilliantly and well written honestly!! 

Update the third part soonish !! 

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

This is amazing can't wait to know what happens next the title is very interesting
Can u pls update Unspoken Words too

I will be continuing with that once I have completed this one..apologies I know it's been delayed but I had reason for it:

1. Exams came in the way when I started that story
2. I came to know from someone that it was plagiarised and posted onto a different website 

These reasonings is why I lost interest in writing for a while because it's quite disheartening when someone blatantly copies work that has had a lot of hard work and effort put into it..but its encouragement from the likes of you and many others that motivates me to continue it, so I shall 

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
It's 3 am at my place and I saw your comment about uploading part 2 and I just couldn't go to sleep. And it was sooo worth it.
I literally love the way you write. You make even simple part sound so beautiful. It was wonderfully written. So simple yet so nice.So the major drama and angst is for the next one. And even though you updated just now am going to beg you upload soon. Heart

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

A miscarriage would've been easier to handle but a stillborn.. that broke my heart! Both of them were so excited for their child and everyone in family seemed so happy.  

This was so brilliantly and well written honestly!! 

Update the third part soonish !! 

I had originally planned for her to have a miscarriage but seen as though Twinkle in my story has a full developed foetus it would look illogical for her to have a miscarriage at such a late stage, as they happen a lot sooner..somewhere in between 10 weeks - 13 weeks

Meh!..I myself ain't happy with this update, my heart just doesn't feel content after reading it..its a mess and a miss, hopefully the next part gives me the ability to etch out my imagination much better

Third part shall be written up no later than Friday as I am off uni on that day and will be uploaded shortly after

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I'm sometimes baffled at how others give such normal comments when I'm such a emotional mess after reading.

Let me just say quickly that the gym ball scene was just too much. My heart actually skipped a beat bro, I actually had to hold my hand to my chest to calm the rapid beating because omg I was so terrified. How do you manage to evoke these emotions in me? 

Kunj's happiness breaks my heart. He's so happy and excited and even Bebe. But Twinkle, Oh God! Having to put on a strong front just so no one else starts worrying regardless of being in that excruciating amount of pain. I cant. The bathroom scene Broken Heart

Inayah, I dont know if I should praise you for such in depth writing or say that I hate you for making me feel like this but this was amazing. My hearts still beating really fast btw. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

It's 3 am at my place and I saw your comment about uploading part 2 and I just couldn't go to sleep. And it was sooo worth it.
I literally love the way you write. You make even simple part sound so beautiful. It was wonderfully written. So simple yet so nice.So the major drama and angst is for the next one. And even though you updated just now am going to beg you upload soon. Heart

Truly exhilarated that you stayed awake to read my story..it's not that good of an update though but yes the next part will be full of angst and emotions I will be uploading it most probably on Friday

Thank you  

Sdea

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I'm sometimes baffled at how others give such normal comments when I'm such a emotional mess after reading.

Let me just say quickly that the gym ball scene was just too much. My heart actually skipped a beat bro, I actually had to hold my hand to my chest to calm the rapid beating because omg I was so terrified. How do you manage to evoke these emotions in me? 

Kunj's happiness breaks my heart. He's so happy and excited and even Bebe. But Twinkle, Oh God! Having to put on a strong front just so no one else starts worrying regardless of being in that excruciating amount of pain. I cant. The bathroom scene Broken Heart

Inayah, I dont know if I should praise you for such in depth writing or say that I hate you for making me feel like this but this was amazing. My hearts still beating really fast btw. 

Staph will you!!

It makes me happy that my story provoked these emotions out of you but honestly I'm still so unconvinced with this update..promise to make the next one marginally better..Kunj's happiness is also breaking my heart because of how short-lived it is going to be, the turmoil of losing something seen yet unseen is a traumatic experience

Abuse me but don't praise me..I hope I can do justice to the imaginations I have in my mind for the next part

Thank you for such kind words though..your comments motivate me and always bring a smile on my face

Go to top