India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Soooo Sweeetttt!

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

What are you all complaining about? I caught a bit of SSEL this morning, and how sweet. What a prince Yuvraj is. What a couple made in heaven. Aren't they just darling, snaky and the prince? They do and unke do, kitne cute lagte hain, hai. Why are you all being so negative?

I heard that the noble hero does not even sleep with his beautiful bride, but has risked spondylitis from sleeping in a chair for 6 years. Isn't that so, so wonderful of him? But fikar not. Soon he will follow in Raman's footsteps and decide to make his marriage to snaky real.

The thought that came to me as I watched this bonding and understanding between the 2 was: this is how it's supposed to be. Courtesy and respect between a couple, everyone in the family happy with the fair and supposedly beautiful wife, blind to the fact that the daughter she's raised is a rotten kid, and the villain of the piece, our supposedly not-so-fair and beautiful Suhani, banished to cry alone, as she deserves.

Seriously, I wish I'd gouged out my eyes before seeing that sickening sight. And as for Suhani, I'd like to slap her hard for weeping over this faithless fool and tell her to go and find herself a really HOT guy to fling in his stupid face.

Prediction: snaky knows Krishna is alive. Yes, I read the Tellychakkar spoiler, and I believe it is misleading. He APPARENTLY died. I hope she meets him secretly every now and then and has made an even bigger fool of doofus than he is anyway.

For everyone who has tolerated snakeraj in the hope that the denouement, i.e. the great Yu-Su reunion, will be worth it, take it from me, it will not. None of the things that irk you will be satisfactorily dealt with. You will get your crumbs, no doubt, but no great regrets and no closure. Everyone will be as whitewashed as Suhani's face and all go home with flowers from heaven being sprinkled on them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arch_angelYuvaniForLife90drummedup

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Lol res
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Really sickening cvs..they copied yhm in bits n parcels..i swear that yuvraj will rescue yuvan from somewhere as he coms to meet his rival company..Somraj maybe they can turn their arrangement into real one as he gets to know yuvan is suhanis son..
I could not understand why cant suhani move on at least for yuvan
arch_angel Senior Member
arch_angel
arch_angel

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
And we are back to square 1... Yuvraj misunderstands/ insults/ dislikes Suhani and Suhani keeps pining away for him... that has been the theme of EVERY bloody separation track on this show... Right from the  the Prats medicine kaand to the present track...How have these characters grown or changed CVs? 
2 years of shipping Yuvani and this is what we end up with... AwfulRaj playing house with Snaky. All those big words of love and all those tears.. when Suhani was presumed to be dead. 3 days mein marriage to Barbie, probably took half hr to marry Snaky. Everything he said till now seems like a bloody joke/ lie.. look at what he does. He doesn't miss her, he doesn't crave for her. Snaky has to just give the signal, I'm sure he will actually have a real relationship with her. And Ms Best friend from HELL, I don't have any words for her... I think Su was better off with Barbie.. at least she was a bitch upfront not a backstabber like Snaky. 

YuckRaj and Snaky... Su is better off without these monsters in her life... As characters, they have been ruined. After this no matter what Yuvraj does, he will ALWAYS be the guy who chose and cared for Snaky. I don't think that Suhani ever really mattered to him... Everything that Su has done has something to do with Yuckraj, and she isn't even an option or consideration for him...  I wonder what has Su ever done to deserve such a disgusting husband and such an awful friend... 

I detest SnakyRaj... they are two of the most horrible characters in SSEL ( and this is a show that has Daayan and Plastica) and I honestly can't STAND the sight of them... but YUVANI with Su desperate for YuckRaj while he treats her like a fly in his soup... I'm not on board for that either... 

Seriously 2 years of Shipping Yuvani... and this is what we get... Suhani deserves better CVs and so do we!!

And SnakyRaj deserve a special place in hell ...

Edited by arch_angel - 18 April 2016 at 11:56pm
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_angel

And we are back to square 1... Yuvraj misunderstands/ insults/ dislikes Suhani and Suhani keeps pining away for him... that has been the theme of EVERY bloody separation track on this show... Right from the  the Prats medicine kaand to the present track...How have these characters grown or changed CVs? 
2 years of shipping Yuvani and this is what we end up with... AwfulRaj playing house with Snaky. All those big words of love and all those tears.. when Suhani was presumed to be dead. 3 days mein marriage to Barbie, probably took half hr to marry Snaky. Everything he said till now seems like a bloody joke/ lie.. look at what he does. He doesn't miss her, he doesn't crave for her. Snaky has to just give the signal, I'm sure he will actually have a real relationship with her. And Ms Best friend from HELL, I don't have any words for her... I think Su was better off with Barbie.. at least she was a bitch upfront not a backstabber like Snaky. 

YuckRaj and Snaky... Su is better off without these monsters in her life... As characters, they have been ruined. After this no matter what Yuvraj does, he will ALWAYS be the guy who chose and cared for Snaky. I don't think that Suhani ever really mattered to him... Everything that Su has done has something to do with Yuckraj, and she isn't even an option or consideration for him... 

I detest SnakyRaj... they are two of the most horrible characters in SSEL ( and this is a show that has Daayan and Plastica) and I honestly can't STAND the sight of them... but YUVANI with Su desperate for YuckRaj while he treats her like a fly in his soup... I'm not on board for that either... 

Seriously 2 years of Shipping Yuvani... and this is what we get... Suhani deserves better CVs and so do we!!

ExactLy...dear...I m.u make a point...

Ph are busy in dere new show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top