Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Take a moment to understand the Beauty behind this Track <3 (Page 5)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Perfectly Put! Clap
You have analysed their growth toward each other very well...and now they are at this delicate phase...where one wrong move could destroy their trust in each other...Very beautiful...And I feel Sumo has to learn lots about Shravan now...what lies beneath the cool attitude he portrays. 

I know the show is in the best handsClap...so far, no regrets! 

ThanksSmile Yeah I agree. However I dont want Shravan's side to be shown just yet. That could be later on when its the right time and incorporated into the story well. And cvs are really good at that. I want their discovery phase to be slow and beautiful. Where they discover each other in bits, meanwhile mending their friendship and falling for each other as they go. 

Yeah cvs are great. I really hope the original writers dont change. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivian_chau

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

WORD TO EVERYTHING U SAID
nothing to add. totally agree with you. literally my thoughts
this track is actually a catalyst.
this track only changed everything between shraman
why rush to romance when they havent even sorted out their 10 years old difference.
there ll no meaning of romance untill they know eachother's mistakes, pasts and everything.
trust me at times i feel lil irritated with tiwari family coz somewhere i prefer to watch the malhotras
and khosla is shown many times as they need to develop the track orelse how ll we understand the track.
end of the day i really love this track
coz it brought out many things which i really wanted to see
i wanted suman's backstory i got that.
i got to see shravan accepting and starting to know this new suman.
both have changed now and started to respect eachother. they are slowly again heading to their friendship
developing their relation again
what else we need.
this track is giving it all
sit back and enjoy the rideSmile

ExactlyEmbarrassed completely agree! Thos track is def a catalyst!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post
My two cents... I don't know why fans always try to rush the tracks and in turn ruins the story. Many shows shut early because the writers try to please the fans and then when the leads fall in love - get married - what next ?????? 

I want the writers in this show to take their time - build character - build the storyline - because I want ShraMan to be around for at least a year if not more. 

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Beautiful post
My two cents... I don't know why fans always try to rush the tracks and in turn ruins the story. Many shows shut early because the writers try to please the fans and then when the leads fall in love - get married - what next ?????? 

I want the writers in this show to take their time - build character - build the storyline - because I want ShraMan to be around for at least a year if not more. 

Exactly fans always just want romance. Like lol. And writers are forced to listen for the sake of trps and that ruins the show in turn. I completely agree. If they fall in love what next? Then fans will complain again. Im not saying they should drag for ages. But this phase, their discovery, their falling for each other is the most important in building the foundation of their relationship. It needs to be carved out well! And cvs are going at the perfect pace. Hope they maintain this! And maintain the uniqueness of EDKV.

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 19 April 2016 at 8:26am

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Beautiful post

Exactly fans always just want romance. Like lol. And writers are forced to listen for the sake of trps and that ruins the show in turn. I completely agree. If they fall in love what next? Then fans will complain again. Im not saying they should drag for ages. But this phase, their discovery, their falling for each other is the most important in building the foundation of their relationship. It needs to be carved out well! And cvs are going at the perfect pace. Hope they maintain this! And maintain the uniqueness of EDKV.

Exactly and at this point in the story is where the writers can expand and build the tracks because after marriage there isn't anything much to show. 
There's so much possibility that can happen here and so much potential for different tracks. 

Echoesofpassion

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Beautiful post

@bold- I know right?!
Then comes the kitchen politics and the rona dhona
I do not want that. I want to see their relationship grow. I want to see them overcoming their differences, I want to see them put their past to rest together. 
But there have been talks about this being a finite show with 150 episodes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassEchoesofpassionpoppinss

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Beautiful post

Exactly and at this point in the story is where the writers can expand and build the tracks because after marriage there isn't anything much to show. 
There's so much possibility that can happen here and so much potential for different tracks. 

ExactlyEmbarrassed they should use all their potential and im glad they are. 

OmaRamdass

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Beautiful post

@bold- I know right?!
Then comes the kitchen politics and the rona dhona
I do not want that. I want to see their relationship grow. I want to see them overcoming their differences, I want to see them put their past to rest together. 
But there have been talks about this being a finite show with 150 episodes..

I hope they were just rumours. I really want the cvs to use all their potential and not rush anything! Theres so much to be shown. 150 is not enough to do that lol. I think they need at least 250-300 episodes to cover all the potential and show everything in a finite way and not drag on for ages. 

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 19 April 2016 at 9:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-

Go to top