Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Take a moment to understand the Beauty behind this Track <3 (Page 4)

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
agree with u...
beautiful post  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Bang on postClap.
I agree with every word you said.

I too love the pace of the show. I love how slowly they are taking the love story of Suman and Shravan. How they are developing each character so slowly and elaborately.

As for the current track, I don't think it is boring. In my opinion, it is necessary in order to develop Suman and Shravan's character, make them understand each other better and strengthen their relationship in future.

It will all work out. But not overnight. That would be unrealistic. I love that the CVs are taking their time. It is going perfectly.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassEchoesofpassionchicksoupRi21

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Nice post..Clap  agreed.. i m loving this pace.. and want cv's to maintain it.

Echoesofpassion

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Trying to bold something important from your post is like trying to highlight the importants from a book before the exam, yoou have to highlight the whole damn book LOL
Thank you so much for this post.
Word on everything you saidClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassEchoesofpassionchicksoupRi21

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Perfectly Put! Clap
You have analysed their growth toward each other very well...and now they are at this delicate phase...where one wrong move could destroy their trust in each other...Very beautiful...And I feel Sumo has to learn lots about Shravan now...what lies beneath the cool attitude he portrays. 

I know the show is in the best handsClap...so far, no regrets! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaEchoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Thank you Echoes for your reply.(what is your name?)
Yes, Shravan going ahead to bribe Khosla stemmed not from his smartness or even rational understanding. In fact, he must have sacrificed his principles, ethics and whatever. My point was not to undermine the depth of his love for Sumo or the intensity of his character. What I did mean we have seen a mature, superb execution and gradual growth in these two characters. Yesterday, if a slight monologue could have been inserted before his going to Khosla to pay him the cheque.. it would have been a good direction. But that was not to be. What did turn out was an abruptness which somehow marred the intensity of Shravan's love for Sumo. i would have wanted to know his vulnerabilities.. even ever so slightly. But...
Coming to Sumo, on the other hand, I would have wanted a small acknowledgement, a faint smile which could have immediately vanished after she would have realized the enormity of his actions. It wasn't there. That is why I couldn't enjoy the park scene.
This show has shown so far such a mature handling of a topic which is so simple and yet so layered. So somehow, yesterday it felt like a random selection of scenes put together.
Aesthetically, I wasn't satisfied. 
And I guess we are both discussing the episode differently because this show is an absolute marvel. It allows so many perspectives to enter and engage with each other.
I loved your take, btw.. and to a certain extent, I must say, I understand Shravan's actions far better than earlier. Sumo's pain regarding her mother was obvious and even required. However, for the first time, I failed to relate to Sumo
But, thank you for understanding me and perspectiveHug 

My name is Ghanna Smile 
Oh haha! I see what youre saying. I actually do agree with you there. The episode did seem a little jarring with the way the scenes were cut together, like it didnt seem seamless like EDKV always seems. And yeah the last scene did seem a little short however still beautiful. But had they shown a faint smile from her that quickly changed would've def made it more  beautiful, but only wouldve worked if they'd shown Shravan's monologue or something of that sort. So I do agree that te direction and details yesterday weren't executed to their best. However, I think it was just a bad production day and since cvs gave us such beautiful episodes last week, I let that go. But I understand and agree with your point.

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 19 April 2016 at 7:56am

indranigupta

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Trying to bold something important from your post is like trying to highlight the importants from a book before the exam, yoou have to highlight the whole damn book LOL
Thank you so much for this post.
Word on everything you saidClap

HahahaLOL thank youEmbarrassed

-AvadaKedavra-

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Fantastic write up 
you have done all the needful nothing much for me to add

all I have to say is where will we get a tv couple who actually have decent conversation..

Echoesofpassion

Go to top