Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Take a moment to understand the Beauty behind this Track <3 (Page 3)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starkheart.

You just covered almost every single point there is LOL
EDKV is such an intense yet graceful show and I too feel this is a really good pace, the cvs aren't rushing things. This is perfect. I don't know how'll I survive after the show goes off air. 

Haha yeah I realized its a rather long post lolLOL got kind of carried away by ShramanLOL 
And I completely agree. Its going well. Haha lets not think about that, our journey with Shraman has only begunEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starwalker.

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more... glad you made this post!
It perfectly carves out who and what these two beautiful people are! And their relationship pace is shown perfectly. .. idk how anyone is finding this track boring or slow.. I'm in love with it!
CheersTongue

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amreen...

God I was seriously getting irritated at the posts which were saying it a bad track n all LOL
Come on.. they all re showing everything and I am loving the fact that they explore family relations making the show more realistic and not only show clichd ShraMan scenes... falling into each other's arms, staring, damsel in distress, and knight in shining armour comes to help...
So please...
Waise bhi Khosla and googlu chahe neagtive ho but they are entertaining... ROFL
And what abt googlu having a crush on Sumo... I was hoping ki aaj dikhayenge vo ROFL

HahahaLOL I mean its not even the right time for that. When the romance starts we can have all kinds of scenes loll. But EDKV styleWink like that shirt pull scene uff style drooling over that one hahaDay Dreaming we were all expecting like a fall and catch there but glad the cvs surprised us with something new. 
And whaat? Googlu has a what?ROFL yeh kab huwa? Are you talking about Verma?LOL

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 18 April 2016 at 11:54pm
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Excellent Post ! Like WORD ! 
I absolutely loved everything you said and I agree wholeheartedly. I was rather confused when I saw posts with people complaining about the episode and track. And when I finally caught episode..i was what ? How did people not love today's episode. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I say that this track is so damn beautiful. The progression of Shraman's relationship is subtle but so evident. Their relationship is growing every single day. And the Cvs are taking care of developing the story and other characters. One of my favs from this track is the exploration of past before she came to live with her Nanu. The viewers got to understand why Sumo was the way she was at 15 years old. That's beautiful writing right there. Justifying your characters !
And love isn't falling into each other's arms and having eye locks. No..long lasting comes from understanding,from solid trust. It comes from respect. The Cvs are developing emotional understanding. They are developing deep friendship which I am a huge fan of by the way. Friends make the best life partners. Shravan and Suman are bound to fall in love as ' they are made for each other', its the journey of them falling love that viewers need to follow. 
I am in no rush..i love the way the show is going right now. 
Awesome awesome post today. Much needed.

- Reya <3

ExactlyEmbarrassed the way they justify the characters in such realistic and believable ways is so amazing. And you know what the best part is? We are discovering Sumo right along with Shravan! And I will love to see eventually or later on the same for Shravan! And how he molded over the years. Hes still the same in many ways but more strong, bold etc. Im sure the cvs will close all loops and everything, trust them so far. And what I love the most is that the story isnt just told to us, its shown in bits. Like Sumo's past wasnt just thrown at us in one episode. Its being shown in bits and that makes it more interesting. 

And yes exactly! Real love is not physical at all. That all comes after, and I love how its going in that order. Its just beautiful. 

Deep friendships are justEmbarrassed part of the reason I got attracted to this show was cuz of the broken friendship element and how they'll mend it back together. Ugh its too many feels haha

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 18 April 2016 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
WORD TO EVERYTHING U SAID
nothing to add. totally agree with you. literally my thoughts
this track is actually a catalyst.
this track only changed everything between shraman
why rush to romance when they havent even sorted out their 10 years old difference.
there ll no meaning of romance untill they know eachother's mistakes, pasts and everything.
trust me at times i feel lil irritated with tiwari family coz somewhere i prefer to watch the malhotras
and khosla is shown many times as they need to develop the track orelse how ll we understand the track.
end of the day i really love this track
coz it brought out many things which i really wanted to see
i wanted suman's backstory i got that.
i got to see shravan accepting and starting to know this new suman.
both have changed now and started to respect eachother. they are slowly again heading to their friendship
developing their relation again
what else we need.
this track is giving it all
sit back and enjoy the rideSmile

Echoesofpassion

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Word to everything  you saidThumbs Up
Nothing more to add.
I loved the epi and have been loving the track so far.
The pace is perfect and the Shraman scenes are executed beautifully.
What more one can ask for! 

Echoesofpassion

renjini263 IF-Sizzlerz
renjini263
renjini263

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post dear.. I agree with u..
I m loving this serial because of its realistic essence..
they meet fr some purpose and m loving hw they r understanding each other's POV nt just directly jumping into conclusions...
yestrday's scene was superb loved hw dey communicated with each other..  
Both shravan and sumo have mellowed down and are trying to understand each other :)
M loving the way their character is progressing.. and I m happy the way the story is slowly moving forward.. Kudos to entire tem of EDKVClap 

Echoesofpassion

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Thank you Echoes for your reply.(what is your name?)
Yes, Shravan going ahead to bribe Khosla stemmed not from his smartness or even rational understanding. In fact, he must have sacrificed his principles, ethics and whatever. My point was not to undermine the depth of his love for Sumo or the intensity of his character. What I did mean we have seen a mature, superb execution and gradual growth in these two characters. Yesterday, if a slight monologue could have been inserted before his going to Khosla to pay him the cheque.. it would have been a good direction. But that was not to be. What did turn out was an abruptness which somehow marred the intensity of Shravan's love for Sumo. i would have wanted to know his vulnerabilities.. even ever so slightly. But...
Coming to Sumo, on the other hand, I would have wanted a small acknowledgement, a faint smile which could have immediately vanished after she would have realized the enormity of his actions. It wasn't there. That is why I couldn't enjoy the park scene.
This show has shown so far such a mature handling of a topic which is so simple and yet so layered. So somehow, yesterday it felt like a random selection of scenes put together.
Aesthetically, I wasn't satisfied. 
And I guess we are both discussing the episode differently because this show is an absolute marvel. It allows so many perspectives to enter and engage with each other.
I loved your take, btw.. and to a certain extent, I must say, I understand Shravan's actions far better than earlier. Sumo's pain regarding her mother was obvious and even required. However, for the first time, I failed to relate to Sumo
But, thank you for understanding me and perspectiveHug 

Edited by indranigupta - 19 April 2016 at 2:23am

Echoesofpassion

Go to top