Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Take a moment to understand the Beauty behind this Track <3 (Page 2)

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Echo, beautiful post. Agree with all but the pace. By pace I mean. . Why cover Khosla walking from door to sofa? The same incidents but packed tighter with a slightly faster pace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Beautiful post tobread first thing in the morning.. I seriously do not understand why people do not want to cut from cliches... We have been watching shows which had zabardasti ke ghusaaye hue trip, fall n catch moments. Over acting dramas, leads who look so forced when they act. Here comes a show which is as fresh as morning breeze... Gives us a STORY.. And amazing lead actors... In order to explore and establish their relationship, such tracks are a must.. Each day I get up to anticipate what's going to be the high point to today... Or I think today can't be better than yesterday... But I m proved wrong... I love this show... And cherish the time till it's on tv

ExactlyEmbarrassed We should appreciate how different this show is, rather than asking to see the same cliche things we see in every other show. I'm so glad there is a refreshing taste here in the show. The basic story may have been told before, but its the way it's told that is so unique and beautiful. And definitely, for a relationship to build its a must to have tracks like this. I am thoroughly enjoying it too.

mizzundaztud

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Echo, beautiful post. Agree with all but the pace. By pace I mean. . Why cover Khosla walking from door to sofa? The same incidents but packed tighter with a slightly faster pace.

By pace I meant the pace of the track in general. But things in each episode might differ I guess. And yeah haha I agree some scenes like that are just filler I guessLOL But I choose to let that go as Shraman always win me haha. I was just trying to get the point that the track in it's own is very necessary for Shraman's growth more than anything or anyone else.Embarrassed Sometimes execution of individual episodes can have bad days, but that's okay, cvs always come back with a bang in the next episodeLOL

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 18 April 2016 at 8:35pm

poppinss

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Ghanna you is bae. Bas. Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptamaankigeet4ever-AvadaKedavra-Echoesofpassionorion23

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Ghanna you is bae. Bas. Heart

Hahah! Your gifs are the bestLOLHug

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
You just covered almost every single point there is LOL
EDKV is such an intense yet graceful show and I too feel this is a really good pace, the cvs aren't rushing things. This is perfect. I don't know how'll I survive after the show goes off air. 

Echoesofpassion

Ishqbaaz IF-Dazzler
Ishqbaaz
Ishqbaaz

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
God I was seriously getting irritated at the posts which were saying it a bad track n all LOL
Come on.. they all re showing everything and I am loving the fact that they explore family relations making the show more realistic and not only show clichd ShraMan scenes... falling into each other's arms, staring, damsel in distress, and knight in shining armour comes to help...
So please...
Waise bhi Khosla and googlu chahe neagtive ho but they are entertaining... ROFL
And what abt googlu having a crush on Sumo... I was hoping ki aaj dikhayenge vo ROFL

Echoesofpassion

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post ! Like WORD ! 
I absolutely loved everything you said and I agree wholeheartedly. I was rather confused when I saw posts with people complaining about the episode and track. And when I finally caught episode..i was what ? How did people not love today's episode. I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I say that this track is so damn beautiful. The progression of Shraman's relationship is subtle but so evident. Their relationship is growing every single day. And the Cvs are taking care of developing the story and other characters. One of my favs from this track is the exploration of past before she came to live with her Nanu. The viewers got to understand why Sumo was the way she was at 15 years old. That's beautiful writing right there. Justifying your characters !
And love isn't falling into each other's arms and having eye locks. No..long lasting comes from understanding,from solid trust. It comes from respect. The Cvs are developing emotional understanding. They are developing deep friendship which I am a huge fan of by the way. Friends make the best life partners. Shravan and Suman are bound to fall in love as ' they are made for each other', its the journey of them falling love that viewers need to follow. 
I am in no rush..i love the way the show is going right now. 
Awesome awesome post today. Much needed.

- Reya <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaEchoesofpassion

Go to top