India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Take a moment to understand the Beauty behind this Track <3

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Sooo I have been reading several posts on people finding this track slow or boring...Shocked say whaaat?LOL

I really dont understand how people are finding this track slow. I know we all have different views of looking at it and I respect that, but let me explain whats so beautiful about this track and the way of it's storytelling and hopefully you'll start to see the beauty and importance of it. 

First of all the pace is absolutely perfect. The way the cvs are taking small steps with Shraman's relationship and building it slowly, its evolving and growing in such a believable and beautiful way. I think what people are thinking is that Shraman are not growing closer to each other, but I disagree hereEmbarrassed 

They might not be physically close yet, but they sure as hell have grown emotionally close! Like so much closer than they ever were! And I think thats so much more important in building a relationship than any other superficial physical attraction. I LOVE how cvs don't solely focus on falls and stares, that's what sets this show apart. Because it takes every relationship and explores EVERY part, every nuance of it so so in depth and beautifully. 

Lets list how Shraman have grown close and matured since the start of the show:

1. Shravan who was once so hurt and angry with Suman for breaking his trust and heart 10 years ago, and wanting to hurt her back, has matured into a Shravan who is so much more understanding and is actually SHOWING how much he cares for her, rather than hiding it. Slowly but surely hes starting to show that. Some examples include: Friday's episode, the way he was consoling her, telling her it would be okay. The past week, the way he has been showing his protectiveness of her, and there are many more examples. 

2. Suman who was always about self respect and completely shutting Shravan out of her life after he "insulted" her, has matured into someone who equally respects him. She has started opening up to him! She has started sharing her pain, her worries, her life with him. Something she never did as much before! Yes she still has her self respect beliefs, people don't change overnight!LOL But she has definitely mellowed down and matured so much! Yes she walked away today, but not forever, not from him. She walked away from the painful situation. Its not just about her pride anymore, its about her mother. The one person whom she trusted, completely unintentionally, and she understands that, proved the very thing she was trying to disprove. That her mother was wrong. Of course she knows Shravan didnt mean this, they talked today about it. But she isn't angry with him, otherwise she would've yelled at him like she used to, right? She is just hurt by the situation and needs the space right now to mentally and emotionally mend things in her own mind. Thats why Shravan was also more hurt today when she said "thank you" and walked away, because he unintentionally caused this distress in Sumo. And though he knows she isn't angry with him, he knows that the very thing he was trying to prevent, seeing her hurt, he himself caused today.

If this isnt growth in their relationship than what is? The way these two have matured, how far they've come. We're getting to see so much from this track:

-Family relationships being explored

-Sumo's past and her emotional dialect amidst all of this, the real Sumo, like we're getting to see the real, vulnerable Sumo, along with Shravan who is also discovering her slowly. 

It is subtle but thats the beauty of EDKV. How they show so much symbolism and meaning so effortlessly. Gosh I love their angst. Its not over the top. Its not melodramatic. Its just..perfect. The perfect intensity at the perfect moments. 

I absolutely LOVE the pace of the show. It's actually perfect. Not too slow and not too fast. I love how slowly they are carving out Shraman's dynamic and relationship with one another. I love how they are slowly growing close to each other emotionally and not in any superficial way. I love how they are maturing and understanding each other. I know people want romance and their love track etc. But if you think about it, you can't just rush to that. There is a story that needs to develop, characters that need to build first. Story and character development matter over everything. And I know that with the way the script is being handled, that when we do get a romantic track in a fitting story line, it will be out of this world. 

For me, I like to see the discovery of the two people of each other, the understanding each other, the growing emotionally closer together, way way more than superficial physical attractions. Because this is the phase that will build the niche of their relationship. If this is skipped or rushed, then the whole relationship will look superficial and weak and we would not be able to connect to them at all. And that's another thing I love about this track and this show in general. How well I can relate to Shraman. How I can FEEL their connection like that's a big thing to be able to accomplish in viewers. 

They have to take things in steps guys, they have to build and carve out Shraman's relationship. Because we KNOW that they will fall in love, we obviously know that they are meant to end up together, so there's no need to rush to that. What we wanna see is how they get there. Through these complications, through these ups and downs, through this bonding, through this beautiful angst that has set them apart from everyone else. 

Just be patient guys. And I can assure you that when the time comes and cvs have taken the right way building their relationship, you will LOVE them for doing it this way because their relationship will have become so much stronger by then. And their romance at that time will be loveDay Dreaming But why rush there? There's no need! Let them take the time to develop their relationship first.

That is my take on the track and pace in general. I absolutely am loving the way it has been progressing and so much is being explored. I am perfectly happy with the track.Big smileEmbarrassed 

I really hope you give it a chance to actually try and understand the depth of it because there's a lot that lies in here. Embarrassed

Kudos EDKV team!Clap You are doing an amazing job, please don't change and keep up the great workHeart

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 18 April 2016 at 6:43pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvTina.H.roshan110vvsarithaPriyafan7Lover_of_lifeCashiviTheloveepiphanys.baanuGazal.13SmilySiriaddictvsydykhus1973ranbirkprfan1super_boyraji_bmissnida222peachesandcreamSS4MaNanhormonalbrkdownVishakha2092faii44.Jas.potterginnyPlainJaneOnie..._AmyChoco_manjusha7TINAMONIAnkaheePagalpinkyberrysweetPiya.DPrasanna_dhanuItsAliagauriangel..BlueBird..crazy_vaishmaalookavmukssweet_angel27indranigupta-Shilpaa-mizzundaztudA.HajnalIshqbaazJJKKLnith125hanishankshalz_123UmeraTariqMrsOmkaraOberoiZaalima_5spnfanSanhkiKAStarwalker.maankigeet4everS.StephyOmaRamdass-AvadaKedavra-Arieltabi...Tanu...WinterIsComingrenjini263SahSahKostinsQueenRi21chicksouporion23ShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2serendipity.

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
beautiful post .. i feel we are so used to cliched love stories where ML and FL keep meeting , in awkward situation,  slip and fall, holding hands, ppl questing their relation ,them standing up other in front of detractors ...
these leads only meet when there is a purpose be it giving money, or deleting a msg.. 
it is amazing to see 2 friends trying to reconnect and understand the 'new' but familiar person tht they once knew .. 
shravan wants to help her but doesnt want to get too close( he has stopped himself several time)  .. suman tries her best not to  dependent on him too much and try to give him enough space ..

yeah track may seem going slowly but i rather have this than some silly and illogical  situations .. i hope cvs continue give sensible and realistic situation where we see these two ppl come together 

Edited by BlrBabe - 18 April 2016 at 7:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

s.baanuGallantSmilySiripeachesandcreammanjusha7crazy_vaishindraniguptaEchoesofpassionShaitaanKiKhalaManan_fab5_ky2

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Phew!! that was some post.LOL I am loving this track and plus all the characters are doing a swell job.Clap What I didnt like in yesterday's episode  was a certain jarring effect whether it be in the interactions between Sumo and Shravan or in the fluidity of the scenes. As a daughter I would have been very angry if the person who has been maligning me or my family has to be blackmailed to recover something which belonged to them in the first place. At the same time, Shravan though emotionally being wrought because of Sumo's tears took the easy way out. I thought that poor reflection.. a person who attaches so much value to what Sumo did to him, those 10 years back.. it was not only friendship that he lost but also, he felt Sumo's behaviour was morally and ethically incorrect... never thought about the implications of his actions. Chalo, at one moment I can also take this but he is also a top-notch lawyer. Doesnt he lay value on his own professional ethics or his own abilities? Is winning everything? Does the end justifies the means? 
And Sumo who values so much on independence, didnt she even think that he paid 6 crores... right or wrong is of course there. But more importantly, she went to great lengths to repay the loan of 3 lacs.. yesterday this concern was not voiced by anyone?Confused
Though Namik was brilliant yesterday and Khosla was also good, I felt the execution of yesterday's episode was bad.

Edited by indranigupta - 19 April 2016 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

s.baanuMrsOmkaraOberoiEchoesofpassionManan_fab5_ky2

SS4MaNan Senior Member
SS4MaNan
SS4MaNan

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I see the entire track as a growth!! Yes, they've indeed got back their emotional connect! Starting from holding her hands without hesitating, protecting her, calming her when she's scared to assuring her of his presence. Shravan do it openly, the facade is gone. He's now completely aware of her life. She's not the same girl he left behind ten year ago. She was never, only Sumo, he never saw this side of her. He learnt a new shade of her, a broken, vulnerable side of her at the farmhouse. She's not exactly the seflish girl he thought she is. This girl can go to any extent  to protect her loved ones.
Same goes to Suman. They sat and talked it out, communicated. How she din't just jump the guns at him the moment she got the news of him buying the house for her. Yes, she know his intentions weren't wrong. She sat him, explained him her POV and made him understand it . The old Suman we know, by now, would have fired him with the big guns. Growth. She understood where he was coming from. 
Shravan's character is sheer beauty, he understood his mistake and apologized. He's smart, so I know he will fix it.  

The track is B'ful. But yeah, I gotta agree with the Khosla scenesLOLLOL some of his scenes and the family drama did eat my brain. But that's just me, not my cup of tea. So I usually just skip to ShraMan scenes and Shravan scenesLOL 

Edited by SS4MaNan - 18 April 2016 at 7:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s.baanuOnie...indraniguptaMrsOmkaraOberoiEchoesofpassionKostinsQueenManan_fab5_ky2

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlrBabe

beautiful post .. i feel we are so used to cliched love stories where ML and FL keep meeting , in awkward situation,  slip and fall, holding hands, ppl questing their relation ,them standing up other in front of detractors ...
these leads only meet when there is a purpose be it giving money, or deleting a msg.. 
it is amazing to see 2 friends trying to reconnect and understand the 'new' but familiar person tht they once knew .. 
shravan was help her but doesnt want to get too close( he has stopped himself several time)  .. suman tries her best not to  dependent on him too much and try to give him enough space ..

yeah track may seem going slowly but i rather have this than some silly and illogical  situations .. i hope cvs continue give sensible and realistic situation where we see these two ppl come together 

Completely agree! Especially with the bolded part. I think people are just used to cliche storylines which have been going on since forever. But that's not what we wanna see here! The reason why we love this show so much is because it is so different. And like you said, I love how its not some illogical track with baseless random interactions, every little thing has a purpose, people just need to see that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Phew!! that was some post.LOL I am loving this track and plus all the characters are doing a swell job.Clap What I didnt like in yesterday's episode  was a certain jarring effect whether it be in the interactions between Sumo and Shravan or in the fluidity of the scenes. As a daughter i would have been very angry if the person who has been maligning has to be blackmailed to recover something which belonged to them in the first place. at the same time, Shravan though emotionally being wrought because of Sumo's tears took the easy out. I thought that poor reflection.. a person who attaches so much value to what Sumo did those 10 years back.. because he felt it was morally and ethically incorrect... never thought about the implications of his actions. Chalo, at one moment i can also take this but he is also a top-notch lawyer. Doesnt he lay value on his own professional ethics or his own abilities? Is winning everything? Does the end justifies the means? 
And Sumo who values so much on independence, didnt she even think that he paid 6 crores... right or wrong is of course there. But more importantly, she went to great lengths to repay the loan of 3 lacs.. yesterday this concern was not voiced by anyone?
Though Namik was brilliant yesterday and Khosla was also good, I felt the execution of the yesterday's episode was bad.

I completely understand your point. And it's a valid point. But I think what Shravan did was a rather realistic reaction than a right or wrong one. We have all seen that when it comes to Sumo, Shravan's rational doesn't seem to appear to him lol. Take the revenge episode for example. We have seen that with regards to Sumo, he is very emotionally driven. And especially after Friday's scene, seeing her in that lifeless state, so hurt, he just couldn't take it anymore, he just couldn't see her like that and resorted to impractical solutions to just save her house. He clearly himself mentioned in the episode that he didn't think very thoughtfully but rather just wanted to save her house. Would a smart lawyer do that? Of course not, but the point here wasn't about his smartness. It was about the circumstance that made him forget all logic because he was solely driven by emotion. And what the beauty of this show is the way these two always somehow end up hurting each other even though they don't want to. That was again highlighted today. 

In terms of Sumo, I agree she is all about independence and self respect. But she didn't reply angrily because this time she took the time to understand Shravan's intentions when the last time, with the 3 lakhs thing, she didnt! And this wasn't some mess up in their characters, it was done very purposefully, to show Sumo's progression as a character. A more mature Sumo. And Shraman who have started to rather understand each other than just fight impulsively. Had she not walked away today, THEN I would've thought that where is her self respecting side, but the fact that she still did walk away to show her disappointment, shows that her character is still rather the very same, just progressed a bit. And that's a good thing to see. 

In terms of the family not voicing anything, I can't say much besides that they're all selfish with their own reasons. But those reasons are understandable. I think at the time being they didn't think about why. They just saw that the house was saved and that's all that mattered. 

I found the last Shraman scene very beautiful personally. But I respect your viewSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SmilySiriindraniguptaspnfanMrsOmkaraOberoi

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS4MaNan

I see the entire track as a growth!! Yes, they've indeed got back their emotional connect! Starting from holding her hands without hesitating, protecting her, calming her when she's scared to assuring her of his presence. Shravan do it openly, the facade is gone. He's now completely aware of her life. She's not the same girl he left behind ten year ago. She was never, only Sumo, he never saw this side of her. He learnt a new shade of her, a broken, vulnerable side of her at the farmhouse. She's not exactly the seflish girl he thought she is. This girl can go to any extent  to protect her loved ones.
Same goes to Suman. They sat and talked it out, communicated. How she din't just jump the guns at him the moment she got the news of him buying the house for her. Yes, she know his intentions weren't wrong. She sat him, explained him her POV and made him understand it . The old Suman we know, by now, would have fired him with the big guns. Growth. She understood where he was coming from. 
Shravan's character is sheer beauty, he understood his mistake and apologized. He's smart, so I know he will fix it.  

The track is B'ful. But yeah, I gotta agree with the Khosla scenesLOLLOL some of his scenes and the family drama did eat my brain. But that's just me, not my cup of tea. So I usually just skip to ShraMan scenes and Shravan scenesLOL 

Exactly what I was trying to get across!Embarrassed The way these two have grown! The way their characters are developing and progressing and that's why this track is so important in building this beautiful relationship they have. Heart

In terms of Khosla scenes yeah I think we all skip thoseLOL
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post tobread first thing in the morning.. I seriously do not understand why people do not want to cut from cliches... We have been watching shows which had zabardasti ke ghusaaye hue trip, fall n catch moments. Over acting dramas, leads who look so forced when they act. Here comes a show which is as fresh as morning breeze... Gives us a STORY.. And amazing lead actors... In order to explore and establish their relationship, such tracks are a must.. Each day I get up to anticipate what's going to be the high point to today... Or I think today can't be better than yesterday... But I m proved wrong... I love this show... And cherish the time till it's on tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Go to top