India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

So do we know....?

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Do we know if Shritama has left the show? Ouch.. I dont know if we got any official word.. Mahi going to london was basically a bye bye mahi and shritama thing but i just dont get why they would do that. Ouch.. Its bringing me to my main point..
If in fact Yuvi blackmails twinkle to marry him to save kunj which i think we all have that feeling its going to happen..

1. Isnt Mahiraj still "married?" so how would a yuvi twinkle marriage be valid.. yuvi can go to extent of getting twinj divorced and then marry twinkle BUT mahi isnt there.. and it probably will slip his mind to consider her even.. but will that be the get out of jail card? Mahiraj still being married? WIll mahi come back using this card to save twinkle from marrying that piece of ... Shocked

2. Is kunj REALLY sick? Ive been thinking its all an act.. but recent episodes is making me think its for real.. and if it is for real.. whose to keep yuvi from hurting kunj agian and again.. i feel like all they do is fight in this show and get hurt.. so even if twinj do get out of this issue in the end.. yuvi will still HURT kunj.. so where will the line end without writers actually killing off kunj? I feel like this disease has to be fake or not fully true.. unless somehow after blood transfusion kunj is cured.. but is that even possible? Ouch Anyone know anything about SCA? LOL wait.. lemme go google.. 

*after doing research comes back*

So looks like only cure is not blood transfusion its bone marrow or stem cell transplant. Confused  I dont know if that uses blood or not.. but whatever.. i guess they would HAVE to show kunj cured right? WAIT speaking of bone marrow transplant.. isnt it like a HIGH percentage for your actual SIBLING to be the best match for bone marrow? so why the hell arent they using ANAND bhai? hell even CHERRY may be a match over yuvi. Sleepy

3.. I really do NOT want yuvi and kunj to be blood related. Im sorry but the sheer thought that kunj and yuvi share the same blood makes my own blood boil LOL .. 

Okay thats all.. random thoughts done. Big smile

Edited by SiyapaaQueen - 18 April 2016 at 6:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iotaKomal129817.sonalkardooks--Natasha--tikitteddyyyTranquility123Snowflake0923Sherni_Jerry

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

I can't say much about the medical thing because desi-televison is usually insensitive in dealing with topics related to health. They ares showing a completely different illness and calling it something else. 

with Mahi, she'll come back. She has gotten a time-out because she isn't relevant as of right now to the whole revenge and war thing between TWINJ and Yuvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks--Natasha--teddyyyTranquility123xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I sure hope mahi comes back.. why go through so much story and changeover and marriage to LUTHRA to be of no use in the end and go away?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
You know how Kunj said his project got approved for London? Why would they throw that random fact in there? MAYBE WHAT IF JUST MAYBE TEI IS SHIFTING TO LONDON?!!? Better treatment there, Kunj has a future, Mahi is already there and Yuvi follows Twinj where they go so omg...
I really hope Shri isn't gone, we didn't get an official goodbye so I don't think she did. I really started loving her, I want her back!

Also, the disease they described is more hemophilia than SCA, these foolish doctors -.- There IS NO cure, but you know with soaps, either it'll get dropped or Kunj will be magically treated. KUNJ SARNA IS NOT GOING TO DIE ROSH, RELAX I WILL CRY LOL. Telling you to relax when I need to relax ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksxxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

You know how Kunj said his project got approved for London? Why would they throw that random fact in there? MAYBE WHAT IF JUST MAYBE TEI IS SHIFTING TO LONDON?!!? Better treatment there, Kunj has a future, Mahi is already there and Yuvi follows Twinj where they go so omg...
I really hope Shri isn't gone, we didn't get an official goodbye so I don't think she did. I really started loving her, I want her back!

Also, the disease they described is more hemophilia than SCA, these foolish doctors -.- There IS NO cure, but you know with soaps, either it'll get dropped or Kunj will be magically treated. KUNJ SARNA IS NOT GOING TO DIE ROSH, RELAX I WILL CRY LOL. Telling you to relax when I need to relax ROFL

DUDE MY BIGGEST FEAR RIGHT NOW is KUNJ DYING! Cry seriously. 

TEI London shift would be AWESOME LOLLOL Id love it. it would make sense since mahi is there and kunjs project is there..

BUT OMG another random shit thought just popped into my STUPID mind. Ouch

What if twinkle leaves kunj.. goes to yuvi to save kunjs life.. kunj leaves the country to do his project.. and bonds with mahi.. Confused OMG. id puke. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

TEI London shift would be AWESOME LOLLOL Id love it. it would make sense since mahi is there and kunjs project is there..

What if twinkle leaves kunj.. goes to yuvi to save kunjs life.. kunj leaves the country to do his project.. and bonds with mahi.. Confused OMG. id puke. 
Rosh I was just gonna ask if you're feeling better today, but I think you're high on meds  ROFL  ROFL IM JK I PROMISE HOMIE. Lmfao dude you're not stupid, but most def crazy staphhh, that ain't happening! The show would end right there because everyone would leave lmao helll no. Kunj is not GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT TWINKLE. NO WHERE. Not leaving her with Yuvi at all!!!

And nah, they can't kill Kunj off now. They are just being evil and messing with out heartsss because they know Kunj is our baby BUT HE IS NOT DYING. 

But legit tho, how great would London be?! But I would miss Bebe/Leela...

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Rosh I was just gonna ask if you're feeling better today, but I think you're high on meds  ROFL  ROFL IM JK I PROMISE HOMIE. Lmfao dude you're not stupid, but most def crazy staphhh, that ain't happening! The show would end right there because everyone would leave lmao helll no. Kunj is not GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT TWINKLE. NO WHERE. Not leaving her with Yuvi at all!!!

And nah, they can't kill Kunj off now. They are just being evil and messing with out heartsss because they know Kunj is our baby BUT HE IS NOT DYING. 

But legit tho, how great would London be?! But I would miss Bebe/Leela...

I think it is the meds. I took off today to rest and my minds been crazy. ROFL

No seriously my fear is a legit fear.. you should know after our QH fiasco the crap that can happen on indian tv just for trps. Ouch.. I sure hope it doesnt happen.

but a london shift for the whole gang.. a cahnge of scenery would be nice. LOL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I'm doing everything BUT thinking about what happened in QH omggg CryBroken Heart
I truly hope you feel better lovely <3 And also home skillet, I AGREE LETS GO TO LONDON LOL. 

xxMATSxx

Go to top