Ek Dusre Ke Bahon Main <3 (Page 3)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

rrr, almost done with mine

----

Omg they fight so much everyone knows at this point nothing can go wrong in both of these two lives besides there fighting and disagreements. After this whole thing is wrapped up, I would definitely want to see theses fighting over something very immature and childish and the family members trying to reason with them but these two not forgiving each other. 

Kunj with his headphones and "do not disturb' was so adores like bbby pls don't be mad! I loved how Twinkle was like ok, here you go gift and once he heard what it was he pulled her next to him. That pull was so adorable and perf and just so domesticated between them. Like this is his wife and he has all the rights over her and he can pull her. ahmygoshhh my feels are waking up. I loved how he was trying to be flirty and annoying to her when she said I want to say something important but then the damn phone rang. 

Yo Yuvi was the star of the episode for me today like he gave it back to Anita as straight as it could get! Him applauding and giving standing ovation over her being a mother without Mamta was so great and then taunting her about not having eyes. Anita has always made Yuvi keep focus on destroying Twinkle while Yuvi had only tried to destroy the people who came between her and him. These two are definitely going to have a big fight amongst themselves now. 

YO He wanted butter chicken and biryani and like i've been craving that! and then he was like where the AC at and missing all my shows like Zain is such an adorable puppy I died throughout the whole tantrum.

OMG Kunj with being all nice and generous around his friends who know he's a goody two shoes and would donate was so heartbreaking because just minutes later he finds out that he can't be the person to keep others stable and happy. That he needs that attention and care and precautions now. I love dhow Twinkle ran over just as she saw a file in his hand like I'm here for you and nothing will ever happen. 

The whole scene was so perf. So Many FEELSSS. 

OMG YES he calls her first and I was like omg not his mommy or bebe, he called Twinkle and then he was like I'm glad i have someone who cares this much about me. Like this dude grew up caring for his mother instead of his parents caring for him so he;s literally been deprived of all the attention and love he deserved and now he's likeI have that one person finally!! My frozen heart melted!! 

The precap was good. Bebe always calls these two as Parvati-Shiv and the whole recitation and everything was just perfect reflective of how she'll go to every length to save him. 

great post Teddy!!

Areeba whenever you fangirl with me on my posts I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED LOL Yo seriously I agree, I wanna see these two have nonsensical fights and the family be so done with them but be so happy because that;s what makes Twinj Twinj! 

Hayeee I know I was like stop blocking your wifey out she has a present!!! Haye it was like buddies, it was domesticated, it was adorable, it was perfection!!! HIS WIFE AND HE HAS RIGHTS HAYE. Dude I cannot. I need more hug thingies like that! 

Lmao I too enjoyed Yuvi's scenes. My fav part is how they are slowly turning against each other and will cause more harm for one another! ITS GREAT. Lmaooo Zain is adorbs and I hope you fulfill your cravings soon! 

BRO WHEN HE SAID I AM A PUNJABI MUNDA TAKE DA BLOOD IM LIKE NOH PUT IT BACK OMG. 

I swear when he went to her instead of Usha I was like omggg the jaan needs some love and he loves that she loves him and I can't deal with so much love. Areeba I want to watch that REPEATEDLY LOL. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Teds thats cute. Your real name is cute and unique. didnt heard before i guess!

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

@Teds thats cute. Your real name is cute and unique. didnt heard before i guess!
I thought you heard it when we did that name & meaning activity and you said I wasn't delicate, I was a sherni LOOL. Or that could have been Zaw, I'm forgetting now LOL But regardless, THANK YOU!
I'm feeling loved and very cute right now LOLLOL
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Areeba whenever you fangirl with me on my posts I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED LOL Yo seriously I agree, I wanna see these two have nonsensical fights and the family be so done with them but be so happy because that;s what makes Twinj Twinj! 

Hayeee I know I was like stop blocking your wifey out she has a present!!! Haye it was like buddies, it was domesticated, it was adorable, it was perfection!!! HIS WIFE AND HE HAS RIGHTS HAYE. Dude I cannot. I need more hug thingies like that! 

Lmao I too enjoyed Yuvi's scenes. My fav part is how they are slowly turning against each other and will cause more harm for one another! ITS GREAT. Lmaooo Zain is adorbs and I hope you fulfill your cravings soon! 

BRO WHEN HE SAID I AM A PUNJABI MUNDA TAKE DA BLOOD IM LIKE NOH PUT IT BACK OMG. 

I swear when he went to her instead of Usha I was like omggg the jaan needs some love and he loves that she loves him and I can't deal with so much love. Areeba I want to watch that REPEATEDLY LOL. 

LOOL your posts have a way of making me do that i dunno how. i just really hope we see something like that in future because like that's the whole essence of there characters and them as a couple. i miss there bantering and attitude! NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP

The scene was so perfected like i watched that cutesy thing a bunch of times since i saw the episode because it's so perfect. he's eager to get to know her and spend time with her and she's all perf with presents and everything and wearing his fav color. 

Yeah, Jus like Anita pulled him in- into her war with Leela, he's going to make her contribute in the same way with his obsession toward Twinkle and he's not going to stop easily. He's recognizing already that she doesn't want him to go after Twinkle anymore and that's going to be bad news because Yuvi loves blowing and murdering people who come in between him and his Twinkly. Would be amazing to see how he blows her cover to Surjeet. 

OMG YES like him calling her and then saying that's he's not fine and understanding why she had been after him the whole time. SO MANY FEELSS and the hug she gave him like come hither was just perfect embodiment of what place they hold for each other. 

teddyyy

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

I thought you heard it when we did that name & meaning activity and you said I wasn't delicate, I was a sherni LOOL. Or that could have been Zaw, I'm forgetting nowLOLBut regardless, THANK YOU!
I'm feeling loved and very cute right nowLOLLOL
i dont remember. errr. doesnt matter though coz i can say again n again you are very cute <3 feel the love <3

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Areeba whenever you fangirl with me on my posts I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHEDLOLYo seriously I agree, I wanna see these two have nonsensical fights and the family be so done with them but be so happy because that;s what makes Twinj Twinj!

LOOL your posts have a way of making me do that i dunno how. i just really hope we seesomething like that in futurebecause like that's thewholeessence of there characters and them as acouple. i miss there bantering andattitude! NEEDS TO HAPPEN ASAP

The scene was so perfected like i watched that cutesy thing a bunch of times since i saw the episode because it's so perfect. he's eager toget to know her and spendtime with her and she's all perf withpresents andeverything and wearing his fav color.

Yeah, Jus like Anita pulled him in- into her war with Leela, he's goingto make hercontribute in the same way with his obsessiontoward Twinkle and he's not going to stop easily. He's recognizing already that she doesn't want him to go after Twinkle anymore and that's going to be bad news because Yuvi loves blowing and murdering people who come in between him and hisTwinkly. Would be amazing to see how he blows her cover to Surjeet.

OMG YES like him calling her and then saying that's he's not fine and understanding why she had been after him the whole time. SO MANY FEELSS and the hug she gave him like come hither was just perfectembodimentof what place they hold for each other.

Yo imma take that as a huge compliment YAY LOL. I knowww their bantering and silly Tashan was ADORBS. But I truly am looking forward to the angst and emotional romance now hehe.

Oh snap you're right! She used him in her war and now it's his turn to return the effort! Omg when/if he blows Sunita off I'm going to cackle and applaud you! They will lead to one another's destruction. I hate when he calls her Twinky omgoosh.

WHEN HE SAID HES NOT FINE MY HEART WAS NOT FINE AT ALL. Omggg "come hither" wala hug I'm dead. He pulled her closer and cried HE CRIED
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

I thought you heard it when we did that name & meaning activity and you said I wasn't delicate, I was a sherni LOOL. Or that could have been Zaw, I'm forgetting nowLOLBut regardless, THANK YOU!
I'm feeling loved and very cute right nowLOLLOL
i dont remember. errr. doesnt matter though coz i can say again n again you are very cute <3 feel the love <3

Lmao AWWW Jerry buddy here's a jappi Hug
Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Teddy

Love that scene a lot

Plz cvs don't spoiled our love bird to enter this disease drama with Yuvi

teddyyy

Go to top