Tashan-e-Ishq

Ek Dusre Ke Bahon Main <3 (Page 2)

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by kingmessi

Great post Bulbul! Idk what else to add since I already ranted to (and fangirled) on tumblr with you lol.

Which episode was it when Kunj walked up the steps on his knees for her? OMG Day Dreaming When was this??? :O 
Lmfao imma go check tumblr LOL

YOOO HERE:
https://drive.google.com/a/my.liu.edu/folderview?id=0B3F3xV6giUX7bUtXejhwbVdKNWs&usp=sharing#

September 28, 2015: when Twinkle was in da hospital after consuming poison, pre marriage MY FEELS. 

Thank ya! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Teds dude, your post made ME fricking emotional! 
I love your responses because you know #samewavelength and all LOL

I cant deal with how adorable Twinj were today. The book scene was so pleasant to watch. HOW CUTE DID KUNJ LOOK WITH THE HEADPHONES THOUGH? It made his sulking so much more cuter! The way he pulled her and put his arms around her shoulder so casually, I'm so dead right now because bro-buddy feels are hitting me hard. They literally are the best of buddies before anything else! 

The last scene! Dont worry Teddy, I got you. We will get through this together because the emotions are running so fricking high right now. How are they so perfect, the desperation in that hug is too much for me, I just cant anymore. 

Sid is so amazing at emotional scenes, I actually want to cry whenever I see him sad. His voice modulation literally hits me in the heart and I'm getting all emosh just writing about it, how am I going to watch these coming episodes without being a puddle of tears?!

Awesome post Teds, glad to see them back again! 
Lmao I love how "me" was capitalized, why do you and Areeba think you are heartless?! Lmfao #samewavelength I hope you know I have no butt left because of how much you make me laugh ROFL

OMG HE LOOKED SO ADORBS WITH THE HEADPHONES. I was like hayeee you are the cutest pouter ever! Omfg that's exactly what I was thinking, the bro-buddy friendship thing!!! Their friendship before their love is my favorite!!

Hayes, thank you! I truly need it right now. THE DESPERATION YES OMG THTA'S IT! And Sid makes me hella sa like I can't control my feels when he's such a great actor! Don't worry, my Kleenex and Ia re ready for all the incoming tears! INTENSITY IS MY FAVORITE BUT IT KILLS ME.

Thank you Nemo EmbarrassedHeart Imma get back into it this week hehe!

Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Lmao I love how "me" was capitalized, why do you and Areeba think you are heartless?! Lmfao #samewavelength I hope you know I have no butt left because of how much you make me laugh ROFL

OMG HE LOOKED SO ADORBS WITH THE HEADPHONES. I was like hayeee you are the cutest pouter ever! Omfg that's exactly what I was thinking, the bro-buddy friendship thing!!! Their friendship before their love is my favorite!!

Hayes, thank you! I truly need it right now. THE DESPERATION YES OMG THTA'S IT! And Sid makes me hella sa like I can't control my feels when he's such a great actor! Don't worry, my Kleenex and Ia re ready for all the incoming tears! INTENSITY IS MY FAVORITE BUT IT KILLS ME.

Because that's what everyone who knows me tells me and I agree. I'm a sarcastic beech in real life who doesnt do emotions. Weirdly enough, TV shows and movies have no problem in evoking emotions in me Ermm I try to keep that side of me to a minimum on IF because too many younger members here and I need to be a good role model LOL

I'm glad I can make you laugh. It's so hard to come across people who understand my sense of humour ROFL

I have this thing for bro-buddy friendships in general, I think its so cute. So seeing Twinj chill like this was just Day Dreaming I hope we get more scenes where they can showcase their friendship!

Seriously my heart cant handle it. I think I'll need a tub of ice cream and plenty of chocolates to keep me company whilst I cry my eyes out Broken Heart but I love it at the same time! 

Anytime bro Cool

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

@ teddy-- i know that hug was intense.. OMG what if yuvi asks for twinkle to sleep with him.  Stern Smile thats all he really wants anyway.. physically be with twinkle.. the amount of times he brings it up when hes with her.. YUCK.
and when kunj said that i died.. he wanted twinkle there to support him and comfort him.. he was asking for it.. GOD my heart melted. whenever kunj cries my HEART melts. 
I wouldn't put it past them BUT I REFUSE TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN HECK NAW. I won't watch that hell naw!

Omg he needed her so bad and and she was there for him and our babies are legit so perfect I cannot. 

I AM NOT OVER THAT HUG. 
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Because that's what everyone who knows me tells me and I agree. I'm a sarcastic beech in real life who doesnt do emotions. Weirdly enough, TV shows and movies have no problem in evoking emotions in me Ermm I try to keep that side of me to a minimum on IF because too many younger members here and I need to be a good role model LOL

I'm glad I can make you laugh. It's so hard to come across people who understand my sense of humour ROFL

I have this thing for bro-buddy friendships in general, I think its so cute. So seeing Twinj chill like this was just Day Dreaming I hope we get more scenes where they can showcase their friendship!

Seriously my heart cant handle it. I think I'll need a tub of ice cream and plenty of chocolates to keep me company whilst I cry my eyes out Broken Heart but I love it at the same time! 

Anytime bro Cool
It's ighhht, I love you both ways :PP Lmao you're a fabulous role model! 

LOOL well you've found a match ding ding dinggg (like Kuvi did uggghhh)

I know haye, if Kunj continues doing that I may die. PLEASE UPDATE TUTOR SOMETIME SOON LOL. 

Yo I'm alll for angst man but my dil can't handle it so I gonna cry a lot lmao. 
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1

Edited by areeba_blossom - 18 April 2016 at 9:57pm

teddyyy

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Teds. kabse Bulbul ban gyi?LOL

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Awesome post Teds. kabse Bulbul ban gyi?LOL
LOOOL thank you Jerry! Okay so one day UMAT made a post about how Kunj doesn't love Twinkle and then me and Tanvi started talking there and then she decided she liked the nickname Bulbul for me, it came from my real name-Sumbul LOLLOLLOL

I FIND IT SOOO CUTE. 

Sherni_Jerry

Go to top