India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Ek Dusre Ke Bahon Main <3

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

I find it adorably hilarious how whenever Twinkle or Kunj is upset, Bebe and Leela automatically think they had a fight haha. Guys, did you hear that?! Leela called Twinkle her "samajdar beti." That makes me SO happy, I love their bond and it's so great how everyone has seen Twinkle go from her immature, really impulsive to mature, less impulsive self, all while maintaining her initial ferocity as a sherni. Twinkle breaking down in front of her mother really made me sad cause like omg her hubby, after all of this, now has a random disease and when Leela said "humara Kunj" I think my heart exploded into confetti. Thank you Leela for always giving Twinkle proper advice, I've seen in both reel and real life that mothers often lead their children astray for materialistic pleasures but Leela always says the best things! How is Kunj going to protect himself if he doesn't understand the gravity of the situations he places himself in?

YO SERIOUSLY THESE TWO ARE SUCH BABIES LOL. But they are our babies <3 Pouty Kunj is so adorable, I wanna pull his non-existent cheeks! And awww Twinkle messed up with the fake fainting spell and making her hubby lose the bet in front of his homies but she brought him the book. I love how these two are so resourceful for one another, literally be it the smallest or biggest thing, they are always watching out for one another! I'm so proud of Twinkle guys, she is so calmly walking in and trying to handle the news and share it. I would be a mess, my sister says I'm always the bearer of bad news for her and omg I hate making people sad so like kudos to Twinkle! 

I THINK I MAY HAVE JUST DIED. THE WAY HE PULLED HER ONTO THE SOFA NEXT TO HIM. Hayeee meri sweet Siyaapa Queen, main mar jawaaa. Bro you want me to smile??? PLS DON'T DIE OKAY. And like keep giving me shirtless pics, thank you. Hehe fans wali line was cute waise. Kunj's mobile is such a pain. Broke up their almost kiss with their almost confession and now with this bad news that he realllyyy needs to know!

Yuvraj is such a cute prisoner lmao omg. This homie is worried about biryani LMFAO I CANNOT RIGHT NOW. You would think he wants to plan against Twinj or get out but nope food, chalo it's good :P Hawww without namak, what a crime lmao. Yuvi is such a BRAT OMG LMFAO. I love how he's insulting Anita, she deserves it for causing all of this crap -.- This scene killed me. Their equation is so interesting, I don't see any love, all I see is mutual manipulation, like both of them are using the other for their own game plan. Anita has always used Yuvi and now he just needs her to help him get out. 

Whenever Kunj wears yellow, I want to go into my laptop screen, hug him and tell him he truly is the sunshine of my life LOL. Just sucks that he got such unhappy news while looking like a ball of happiness :( KUNJ CAN YOU NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE RANDOMLY NEEDING BLOOD WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET HURT, MY FEELS. 

"Teek toh main nahi hoon" WHY DON'T YOU JUST RIP MY HEART OUT KUNJ SARNA. ALLAH MIYA MERA DIL. 

Areeba, Nemo, I need you guys to hold me omg that hug. The way she ran!!! THE WAY SHE RAN TO HIM. THE WORRIED LOOKS THEY BOTH SHARED. (How the hell do they look so flawless???) Omg seriously, I love how they met in the middle. Never a one sided effort with these two <3 

How is he so amazing? I'm actually crying, I'm such a baby omg. He called HER first. He appreciates her for trying to tell him. She says they are joined by breath. My feels. I am not okay. They cried in each others arms. Guysss this is not okay.

And looks like they aren't telling the fam by the precap. Waise these two ALWAYS balance each other out. When Twinkle's life was in danger, Kunj walked up the steps on his knees 108 times I believe, and now she is chanting a prayer 108 times, wowowowow. I may have mixed up numbers, sorry. 

Yaar kar le jo karna hai Yuvraj, you ain't coming between these two. I am so pumped!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabeTaanya_khuranakingmessiiotaIlluminatus.-GrilledCheese-kardooksDuumpsPilu05Tranquility123Priyakna_Ridz_Sherni_Jerry

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Great post Bulbul! Idk what else to add since I already ranted to (and fangirled) on tumblr with you lol.

Which episode was it when Kunj walked up the steps on his knees for her? OMG Day Dreaming When was this??? :O 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

Great post Bulbul! Idk what else to add since I already ranted to (and fangirled) on tumblr with you lol.

Which episode was it when Kunj walked up the steps on his knees for her? OMG Day Dreaming When was this??? :O 
Lmfao imma go check tumblr LOL

YOOO HERE:
https://drive.google.com/a/my.liu.edu/folderview?id=0B3F3xV6giUX7bUtXejhwbVdKNWs&usp=sharing#

September 28, 2015: when Twinkle was in da hospital after consuming poison, pre marriage MY FEELS. 

kingmessi

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I find it adorably hilarious how whenever Twinkle or Kunj is upset, Bebe and Leela automatically think they had a fight haha. Guys, did you hear that?! Leela called Twinkle her "samajdar beti." That makes me SO happy, I love their bond and it's so great how everyone has seen Twinkle go from her immature, really impulsive to mature, less impulsive self, all while maintaining her initial ferocity as a sherni. Twinkle breaking down in front of her mother really made me sad cause like omg her hubby, after all of this, now has a random disease and when Leela said "humara Kunj" I think my heart exploded into confetti. Thank you Leela for always giving Twinkle proper advice, I've seen in both reel and real life that mothers often lead their children astray for materialistic pleasures but Leela always says the best things! How is Kunj going to protect himself if he doesn't understand the gravity of the situations he places himself in?

YO SERIOUSLY THESE TWO ARE SUCH BABIES LOL. But they are our babies <3 Pouty Kunj is so adorable, I wanna pull his non-existent cheeks! And awww Twinkle messed up with the fake fainting spell and making her hubby lose the bet in front of his homies but she brought him the book. I love how these two are so resourceful for one another, literally be it the smallest or biggest thing, they are always watching out for one another! I'm so proud of Twinkle guys, she is so calmly walking in and trying to handle the news and share it. I would be a mess, my sister says I'm always the bearer of bad news for her and omg I hate making people sad so like kudos to Twinkle! 

I THINK I MAY HAVE JUST DIED. THE WAY HE PULLED HER ONTO THE SOFA NEXT TO HIM. Hayeee meri sweet Siyaapa Queen, main mar jawaaa. Bro you want me to smile??? PLS DON'T DIE OKAY. And like keep giving me shirtless pics, thank you. Hehe fans wali line was cute waise. Kunj's mobile is such a pain. Broke up their almost kiss with their almost confession and now with this bad news that he realllyyy needs to know!

Yuvraj is such a cute prisoner lmao omg. This homie is worried about biryani LMFAO I CANNOT RIGHT NOW. You would think he wants to plan against Twinj or get out but nope food, chalo it's good :P Hawww without namak, what a crime lmao. Yuvi is such a BRAT OMG LMFAO. I love how he's insulting Anita, she deserves it for causing all of this crap -.- This scene killed me. Their equation is so interesting, I don't see any love, all I see is mutual manipulation, like both of them are using the other for their own game plan. Anita has always used Yuvi and now he just needs her to help him get out. 

Whenever Kunj wears yellow, I want to go into my laptop screen, hug him and tell him he truly is the sunshine of my life LOL. Just sucks that he got such unhappy news while looking like a ball of happiness :( KUNJ CAN YOU NOT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE RANDOMLY NEEDING BLOOD WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET HURT, MY FEELS. 

"Teek toh main nahi hoon" WHY DON'T YOU JUST RIP MY HEART OUT KUNJ SARNA. ALLAH MIYA MERA DIL. 

Areeba, Nemo, I need you guys to hold me omg that hug. The way she ran!!! THE WAY SHE RAN TO HIM. THE WORRIED LOOKS THEY BOTH SHARED. (How the hell do they look so flawless???) Omg seriously, I love how they met in the middle. Never a one sided effort with these two <3 

How is he so amazing? I'm actually crying, I'm such a baby omg. He called HER first. He appreciates her for trying to tell him. She says they are joined by breath. My feels. I am not okay. They cried in each others arms. Guysss this is not okay.

And looks like they aren't telling the fam by the precap. Waise these two ALWAYS balance each other out. When Twinkle's life was in danger, Kunj walked up the steps on his knees 108 times I believe, and now she is chanting a prayer 108 times, wowowowow. I may have mixed up numbers, sorry. 

Yaar kar le jo karna hai Yuvraj, you ain't coming between these two. I am so pumped!

The part in RED is EVERYTHING. ROFL

Good episode but im really just nervous about the way the writers may go with this track idk.. 

Twinj were just sooo adorbs today. that hug was LIFE. Embarrassed

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Originally posted by teddyyy

The part in RED is EVERYTHING. ROFL

Good episode but im really just nervous about the way the writers may go with this track idk.. 

Twinj were just sooo adorbs today. that hug was LIFE. Embarrassed
I'm sitting here like HE DID NOT NOPE NOP NOPPP LOL. I wanted to hug him so bad Cry I really loved the episode, and I'm just not thinking about what Yuvi is gonna ask for from Twinkle Ouch

THAT HUG WAS SO INTENSE ROSHNI I CANT FEEL ANYMORE FEELS. 
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Teds dude, your post made ME fricking emotional! 
I love your responses because you know #samewavelength and all LOL

I cant deal with how adorable Twinj were today. The book scene was so pleasant to watch. HOW CUTE DID KUNJ LOOK WITH THE HEADPHONES THOUGH? It made his sulking so much more cuter! The way he pulled her and put his arms around her shoulder so casually, I'm so dead right now because bro-buddy feels are hitting me hard. They literally are the best of buddies before anything else! 

The last scene! Dont worry Teddy, I got you. We will get through this together because the emotions are running so fricking high right now. How are they so perfect, the desperation in that hug is too much for me, I just cant anymore. 

Sid is so amazing at emotional scenes, I actually want to cry whenever I see him sad. His voice modulation literally hits me in the heart and I'm getting all emosh just writing about it, how am I going to watch these coming episodes without being a puddle of tears?!

Awesome post Teds, glad to see them back again! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@ teddy-- i know that hug was intense.. OMG what if yuvi asks for twinkle to sleep with him.  Stern Smile thats all he really wants anyway.. physically be with twinkle.. the amount of times he brings it up when hes with her.. YUCK.
and when kunj said that i died.. he wanted twinkle there to support him and comfort him.. he was asking for it.. GOD my heart melted. whenever kunj cries my HEART melts. 

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
rrr, almost done with mine

----

Omg they fight so much everyone knows at this point nothing can go wrong in both of these two lives besides there fighting and disagreements. After this whole thing is wrapped up, I would definitely want to see theses fighting over something very immature and childish and the family members trying to reason with them but these two not forgiving each other. 

Kunj with his headphones and "do not disturb' was so adores like bbby pls don't be mad! I loved how Twinkle was like ok, here you go gift and once he heard what it was he pulled her next to him. That pull was so adorable and perf and just so domesticated between them. Like this is his wife and he has all the rights over her and he can pull her. ahmygoshhh my feels are waking up. I loved how he was trying to be flirty and annoying to her when she said I want to say something important but then the damn phone rang. 

Yo Yuvi was the star of the episode for me today like he gave it back to Anita as straight as it could get! Him applauding and giving standing ovation over her being a mother without Mamta was so great and then taunting her about not having eyes. Anita has always made Yuvi keep focus on destroying Twinkle while Yuvi had only tried to destroy the people who came between her and him. These two are definitely going to have a big fight amongst themselves now. 

YO He wanted butter chicken and biryani and like i've been craving that! and then he was like where the AC at and missing all my shows like Zain is such an adorable puppy I died throughout the whole tantrum.

OMG Kunj with being all nice and generous around his friends who know he's a goody two shoes and would donate was so heartbreaking because just minutes later he finds out that he can't be the person to keep others stable and happy. That he needs that attention and care and precautions now. I love dhow Twinkle ran over just as she saw a file in his hand like I'm here for you and nothing will ever happen. 

The whole scene was so perf. So Many FEELSSS. 

OMG YES he calls her first and I was like omg not his mommy or bebe, he called Twinkle and then he was like I'm glad i have someone who cares this much about me. Like this dude grew up caring for his mother instead of his parents caring for him so he;s literally been deprived of all the attention and love he deserved and now he's likeI have that one person finally!! My frozen heart melted!! 

The precap was good. Bebe always calls these two as Parvati-Shiv and the whole recitation and everything was just perfect reflective of how she'll go to every length to save him. 

great post Teddy!!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 18 April 2016 at 9:57pm

teddyyy

Go to top