Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written by 18th April 2016

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
episode estrats with everyone having a talk about their love stories and enjoying the moments. Naitik goes to meet Akshara. Sangram asks Naksh to learn romance from Naitik. Naitik tells Akshara that he won challenge. She says you came here, if anyone sees you then. He says I came to meet my wife. She says this is village. He says they are modern than us, why to get shy. She asks him to stop it. He gets close. She says Bau ji and runs. He smiles.

Karishma and everyone tease Akshara. Everyone compliment Akshara and Naitik. The ladies say their husbands don't like them, and asks Ananya about Ranveer. Ananya says he is very caring, I don't know wearing saree, and helps me in that. The men also discuss about being romantic and sharing time with wives. Vishwamber tells about the phases of men's life. The men joke on their wives and laugh. The wives stare at them.Naira and her friends are outside in jungle. Naira screams. Vishwamber tells Rajshri that he was just saying. Rajshri says we take care of you, and you all don't care for us. Devyaani takes Rajshri's side and argues with Bau ji. All the husbands and wives start arguing and complaining about each other.

Mishti says silence, better keep a competition to decide who is better. Naksh says yes. Dada ji and Baisa agree. Everyone give their nod. Akshara asks Mishti about Naira. Mishti says Naira is in room. Akshara goes. Naira screams and Sukanya asks her to come ahead, they will enjoy.The women see the wood and axe. They get worried. The men challenge them to break wood by the axe, they said they know everything. Rajshri asks them to give such work which they know. Bau ji says you do this work. Naman says we can become mechanic and plumber when its needed. Sangram says I will show you, see, and breaks a wood in one go. Karishma says its not easy. Akshara says I will start, its not that tough. Akshara fails to break the wood. Other ladies go and try their hand in cutting wood. The men laugh seeing their failed attempts. Shaurya helps Varsha, and holds the axe. Bhabhimaa asks shall I try once. Akshara says no, its heavy. Bhabhimaa says let me try. Bhabhimaa breaks the wood stick. Everyone clap for her. Naksh says Bhabhimaa did great. She says its technique, not strength, Dadda ji taught this to me.

Akshara says I will see Naira and Sukanya. Karishma says leave it, go later. Naira laughs. Sukanya says I know you are thinking your life was boring before. Naira says yes and thanks her. She says we will go home now. Sukanya asks shall we stay for some more time. Naira agrees.The women give sarees to the men, asking them to wear sarees and do ramp walk. Sangram says its very easy challenge. The men try to wear sarees. They succeed I n wearing sarees, everyone laugh seeing Dada ji wearing saree. They all clap. Naira comes back and Akshara sees her.Sangram asks Dada ji to walk properly and not fall. Dada ji does ramp walk. Banno tera swagger...plays... everyone clap for Dada ji. Sangram asks Dada ji who gave him training. They all joke on him. Mishti says both teams are equal. Vishwamber says women really won, we gave them hard task, they did it, and we felt wearing saree is not easy. Bhabhimaa asks them to have some food now, its late.

Akshara asks Naira where was she. Sukanya says we were here. Akshara says don't lie, I m asking Naira. Naira says we went to lonely place. Akshara worries and says if anything happened then. Naira says no, there are no ghosts. Akshara scolds Naira. Naira says sorry and asks Akshara not to tell anything to Naitik. Naitik hears this and asks what.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th April 2016 Precap:Akshara tells Naitik that this haldi is not going. The lady says the color won't go soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Amina
really appreciate your effort
you do the updates without fail

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Great ðŸ˜ƒ Nice ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice And Right ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ