Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #540: Come Hither Homies! (Page 3)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Yo, customer service is a pain and I know because I'm usually so rude to all those nice people whose smile trembles while interacting with me and people like me. I should try to be kind. 

Admin job is okay in a way because you get the whole office setting but then making copies all day is so boring. 

Teds, most of the damn internships in International relations are unpaid at undergrad level. Hell UN internships are unpaid. Where am i suppose to bring my livelihood from ?? 

Omg Tumblr is my enemy. I go on it at like 12 and then all of a sudden he sun is out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Erm Teds, I totally want to know now!

Hey Meena

Why do I open my mouth when I can't keep it shut LOL
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Hey Meena

My minds going override thinking you're about to blurt out the White House or something LOL Are you? Stern Smile

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Yo, customer service is a pain and I know becauseI'm usually so rude to all those nice people whose smile trembles while interacting with me and people like me. I should try to be kind.

Admin job isokay in a way because you get the whole office setting but then making copies all day is so boring.

Teds, most of the damn internships in International relations are unpaid at undergrad level. Hell UN internships are unpaid. Where am i suppose to bring mylivelihoodfrom ??

Omg Tumblr is my enemy. I go on it at like 12 and then all of asudden he sun is out.

Okay maybe I don't feel too spoiled then. Two of my moms brothers have separate businesses so I've worked there ever since ice started working aka during breaks and summers so I feel spoiled cause I've never had to job hunt. BUT OMG ONE of my uncles has a tax business AND IM FRIENDLY BUT I HATE CUSTOMERS. I'm so sweet to them and these jerks are sooo mean to me on the phone like I'm trying to help YOU brooo don't yell at me I get sad LOL.

Damn even UN internships?! That sucks butt -.-

Lmao I've started using tumblr more again recently but IF is my biggest pain.
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Meena

My minds going override thinking you're about to blurt out the White House or somethingLOLAre you?Stern Smile

LMFAO NOOO I just meant spoiled as in I've never had to look for a job. I'm dramatic I apologize LOL.
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Now I am curious as to where you work. 
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

BUT NEMO I JUST SHOOK THE FUTURE PRESIDENTS HAND SO MY NEXT JOB IS @ THE WHITE HOUSE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Yo, customer service is a pain and I know becauseI'm usually so rude to all those nice people whose smile trembles while interacting with me and people like me. I should try to be kind.

Admin job isokay in a way because you get the whole office setting but then making copies all day is so boring.

Teds, most of the damn internships in International relations are unpaid at undergrad level. Hell UN internships are unpaid. Where am i suppose to bring mylivelihoodfrom ??

Omg Tumblr is my enemy. I go on it at like 12 and then all of asudden he sun is out.

Okay maybe I don't feel too spoiled then. Two of my moms brothers have separate businesses so I've worked there ever since ice started working aka during breaks and summers so I feel spoiled cause I've never had to job hunt. BUT OMG ONE of my uncles has a tax business AND IM FRIENDLY BUT I HATE CUSTOMERS. I'm so sweet to them and these jerks are sooo mean to me on the phone like I'm trying to help YOU brooo don't yell at me I get sad LOL.

Damn even UN internships?! That sucks butt -.-

Lmao I've started using tumblr more again recently but IF is my biggest pain.

well you did put in handwork so that counts. I woke with my dad as an assistant for many years since he's in media and all. I know a lot of production and television shows because of that. 

omg yah like couple days ago there was huge thing going because there was this intern who got an internship at the Geneva office of UN and h was sleeping in a camp because his internship was unpaid and he couldn't afford another job while he had a full-time unpaid job. 

teddyyy

Go to top