Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: teddyyy

My career is basically gonna be retail I hope I get hired LOL. Yo, I like your job 👏

I love the forum but then I hate it for being so distracting LOL.

And AHA I was right.

LOL it is an okay job but i wish it paid more. I hope they raise the minimum wage in DC too. 

LOL forum is less distracting for me. I managed to procrastinate without it too. 

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Teds I dont mind you asking but I'm not sure if you'll know where even if I say. Customer Assistant jobs are annoying sometimes especially when you dont want to interact with human kind that day. 

Areeba I swear you crack me up. I dont think I could deal with an administrative job. Although I cant even deal with my current job 😆

I shouldve smashed out this essay last night but I got distracted guys 
Edited by Tranquility123 - 8 years ago
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

LOL it is an okay job but i wish it paid more. I hope they raise theminimum wage in DC too.

LOL forum is less distracting for me. I managed to procrastinate without it too.

Ah I hope so too, esp with the scarcity of internships in your field.

I think social media is just my pain LOL.
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Teds I dont mind you asking but I'm not sure if you'll know where even if I say. Regardless, its called Marks and Spencers. Customer Assistant jobs are annoying sometimes especially when you dont want to interact with human kind that day.

Areeba I swear you crack me up. I dont think I could deal with an administrative job. Although I cant even deal with my current job😆

I shouldve smashed out this essay last night but I got distracted guys

Lmao I sometimes forget we all don't live in my neighborhood...

Aww good luck homie! I hope you finish it sooon!

I'm not gonna mention where I've worked cause I feel like a spoiled child.
teddyyy thumbnail

Heyyy Meena!
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Erm Teds, I totally want to know now!

Hey Meena
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yo, customer service is a pain and I know because I'm usually so rude to all those nice people whose smile trembles while interacting with me and people like me. I should try to be kind. 

Admin job is okay in a way because you get the whole office setting but then making copies all day is so boring. 

Teds, most of the damn internships in International relations are unpaid at undergrad level. Hell UN internships are unpaid. Where am i suppose to bring my livelihood from ?? 

Omg Tumblr is my enemy. I go on it at like 12 and then all of a sudden he sun is out. 
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Erm Teds, I totally want to know now!

Hey Meena

Why do I open my mouth when I can't keep it shut LOL
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Why do I open my mouth when I can't keep it shut LOL

My minds going override thinking you're about to blurt out the White House or something 😆 Are you? 😳
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Yo, customer service is a pain and I know becauseI'm usually so rude to all those nice people whose smile trembles while interacting with me and people like me. I should try to be kind.

Admin job isokay in a way because you get the whole office setting but then making copies all day is so boring.

Teds, most of the damn internships in International relations are unpaid at undergrad level. Hell UN internships are unpaid. Where am i suppose to bring mylivelihoodfrom ??

Omg Tumblr is my enemy. I go on it at like 12 and then all of asudden he sun is out.

Okay maybe I don't feel too spoiled then. Two of my moms brothers have separate businesses so I've worked there ever since ice started working aka during breaks and summers so I feel spoiled cause I've never had to job hunt. BUT OMG ONE of my uncles has a tax business AND IM FRIENDLY BUT I HATE CUSTOMERS. I'm so sweet to them and these jerks are sooo mean to me on the phone like I'm trying to help YOU brooo don't yell at me I get sad LOL.

Damn even UN internships?! That sucks butt -.-

Lmao I've started using tumblr more again recently but IF is my biggest pain.