anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetcathy29

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

anju as u say he should have noticed her crying n discomfort but the guy was busy lusting in his own way

THAT ISNT LOVE
That is only lust dear and nothing more how can somebody did not notice her tears but is eyeing her body hope a bell rings in Maanvi mind...against the bull.Angry

Female instinct will work and Maanvi will be the first one to realize intentions of Kabir. She did not let him touch her and moved back when he asked her to dance..as per the OLV video. She will not let him come close to her and that will cause more frustration and more obsession in Kabir.
that's what I liked too
I was like
"No Touching"
only rahul gets to do that LOL
we are a crazy romantic bunch after allWink

Cathy, that is what hubby-wife relationship is. Maanvi covered herself with her hands when she realized Kabir staring at her and as Rahul came, she forgot everything and just ran to him and hid herself in his embrace.. I just loved it. No shyness when it was Rahul.She felt protected and covered when she was in Rahul's arms... At least in this scene, CVs did a great job - showing how dynamics change after marriage and husband is the one that has full right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index