ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

Hi Anju 
Good post Big smile

I don't know what was agni thinking that evil lady gave him a signal he put it out because of he can't see the colour red he did not thought about manvi izaat how a woman will face embarrassment infront of so many pple... Agni don't love manvi he just a obsessed psycho lover type who went mad after seeing her waist such a pervert... I wanted pop his eyes out his eyes were stuck on her waist watch a woman in blouse and petticoat... Ok fine he wanted save her but he could he at least call rahul for help...he did not say in his mind that I like manvi he said ' mujhe manvi chaiyye' and that a sign of psycho-ness... He will turn more dangerous for manvi after nisha join hands with him. 
Hi Tani!!! How are you Dear??
You are RIGHT!!! Dear he did not think once about Maanvi self respect and he went to remove her saree one more thing I noticed when he went to Maanvi the RED so called colour was not at all a problem.
Very well said he does not love maanvi it is only her body which attracted him...We seriously need an electric cutter to cut his horn stupid bull.
the person who wrote to show Maanvi in her blouse and petticoat has lost it...
He could hacve saved her in may other ways as fire caught her pallu what was the need to unwrap her saree and by the way she has no pins in the saree...
Yes he said he wants Maanvi as if she's a piece of cake Sorry some green grass that chahiye hi chahiye sick bull CV'S please take your bull and tie him in a cowshed.

Hi Anju I'm fine dear... Hope ur doing well. 

He was just standing I know rahul gave his jacket to manvi but few minutes later but agni could have do that immediately after pulling her saree he probably had a intention of seeing manvi like that... Then rahul came gave the jacket... Agni is just obsessed with maanvi no love is there if he truly love he wouldn't have pull her saree like this... His is behaving like a kid who wants a toy by anyhow.

I'm doing well but since two days I can sleep at anytime whether it is day or night as we are working a bit more due to heavy air traffic and we are in summer there are many people coming and going.
I was also waiting agni to give her the his coat but unfortunately he was only eyeing her...maanvi also realised herself being in the petticoat after a few minutes.. this is complete fault of the writers.
For agni it is not love it is only LUST.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15sweetcathy29

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chit15

Hi Anju 
Very good post 
I also didn't liked yesterday scene where kabir pulls off saree completely it in public area was unnecessary and weird. 
Come on to put of fire he could have some water or any blanket but cvs lost their mind
Kabir doesn't love it's just lust for someone he saw maanvi in very unappropiate condition and then he wants maanvi for him. He is sick low mind human being. 
Yesterday scene was disgusting
Hi Chitra.how are you sweety??
Very well said... He could at least removed his jacket and put off the flame instead of removing her saree in front of everybody in a party...
Do you remember the party going on Rahul dancing with Maanvi and her blouse opened...Rahul very slowly dragged her in a corner and tied her dori but agni removed her saree.This show the difference.
he's completely sick as we say here he has onlysex on his mind...

Chit15sweetcathy29

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

That is how perverts are. They get attracted only by the physical body..They do not have mind to think about the respect of a female. This is how they are showing Agni / Kabir as. But I am sure later on, he will change when he will realize what love is...It is very different from obsession. And then he will be the cause of fall of Bull community. He will have to sacrifice Maanvi for his love and will have to let her go with Rahul as for Maanvi, it is only Rahul, Initially we will see all obsession kind of scenes and tracks. 
But Rahul and Maanvi will be together. I am sure even Rahul will turn against Kabir and will protect his wife from Kabir.
Yeah Anju you are right they are only attracted physically but this is indeed obsession for me because it was friendship then sympathy then suddenly obsession where's love in it that also all these phase happened in fraction of a second there's no connections between his heart change.
@BOLD very well said this change in agni will bring the Bull community down...
hope Rahul notices Kabir quickly as from few weeks he's only shown worried and changing into tiger roaming in the jungle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcathy29

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

My only problem with yesterday's episode or scene was that how come nobody bothered to ask that from where fire came as there were no candles, diyas anywhere close by. 
Maybe it all happened too suddenly that nobody focused on that and everybody is worried about her welfare. 
And Maanvi was standing infront of that room because she was waiting for her parents to come out. Her parents were in that room and Shilpa was trying to convince Upu to be part of the album.
thanks dear for clearing this bit that she was worried and waiting for her parents...
So many people one at least should have asked how her pallu caught fire...
Hope Rahul asks himself the question and CCTV camera gives the answer.
Rahul will then noticed Agni game also...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15sweetcathy29shanakyasharan

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

anju as u say he should have noticed her crying n discomfort but the guy was busy lusting in his own way

THAT ISNT LOVE
That is only lust dear and nothing more how can somebody did not notice her tears but is eyeing her body hope a bell rings in Maanvi mind...against the bull.Angry

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged

anju as u say he should have noticed her crying n discomfort but the guy was busy lusting in his own way

THAT ISNT LOVE
That is only lust dear and nothing more how can somebody did not notice her tears but is eyeing her body hope a bell rings in Maanvi mind...against the bull.Angry

Female instinct will work and Maanvi will be the first one to realize intentions of Kabir. She did not let him touch her and moved back when he asked her to dance..as per the OLV video. She will not let him come close to her and that will cause more frustration and more obsession in Kabir.

sweetcathy29 Goldie
sweetcathy29
sweetcathy29

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged

THAT ISNT LOVE

Female instinct will work and Maanvi will be the first one to realize intentions of Kabir. She did not let him touch her and moved back when he asked her to dance..as per the OLV video. She will not let him come close to her and that will cause more frustration and more obsession in Kabir.
that's what I liked too
I was like
"No Touching"
only rahul gets to do that LOL
we are a crazy romantic bunch after allWink

Chit15shanakyasharan

Chit15 Goldie
Chit15
Chit15

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chit15

Hi Anju 
Very good post 
I also didn't liked yesterday scene where kabir pulls off saree completely it in public area was unnecessary and weird. 
Come on to put of fire he could have some water or any blanket but cvs lost their mind
Kabir doesn't love it's just lust for someone he saw maanvi in very unappropiate condition and then he wants maanvi for him. He is sick low mind human being. 
Yesterday scene was disgusting
Hi Chitra.how are you sweety??
Very well said... He could at least removed his jacket and put off the flame instead of removing her saree in front of everybody in a party...
Do you remember the party going on Rahul dancing with Maanvi and her blouse opened...Rahul very slowly dragged her in a corner and tied her dori but agni removed her saree.This show the difference.
he's completely sick as we say here he has onlysex on his mind...

Hi Anju 
I m fine. Missing you in live update. Hope you are doing well.
Yes remember that gesture of rahul. The  way he respected Maanvi's situation was commendableClap. What Kabir did was utter nonsense and after pulling off saree he was staring shamelessly Angry
If today cvs show Maanvi talking normally with Kabir I won't be happy I want someone to confront him why he took such drastic step so that Kabir realizes his limit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index