suggestions on how u want the actors to improve

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I have this weird habit of when liking something I go a bit mad. So I was thinking of finding these actors on social network especially my Yug and chatting with him lol. we could we share our thoughts on how the main actors can improve their acting. I am hoping since all of them are new they wouldn't be mad and would consider how we see their acting and work on their act. Dnt knw what u guys think. Good idea, bad idea? Honestly I just like Yug/Rohan these zeetv stars always come to my country. I am hoping we can become friends b4 he comes here lol.
😆😆😆
Sure u can try
But some actors are unable to take in constructive criticism as well 

But Rohan has said, that if u dont like anything, pls still tweet ðŸ˜†
So pls go ahead
But keep on showering love in between ðŸ˜†

Aww
I hope u guys become friends ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Well, as far as I have seen, Rohan has no interaction on Twitter. Tweeted very less to him anyways, but my friends mention him every single day and sometimes I even tell them that he's probably gonna wake up with his battery drained with the amount of notifs that accumulates xP 

On Instagram, well, I am way too freaked out to talk to him, idek why (maybe because I bullshit about college stuff on my account and they will never answer me after they accidentally read any of my posts). Cannot make it private though coz my family n crew dont follow me yet wanna keep up with my posts. I did however, send Niveen Sir and Meenu Ma'am my story link, and then Niveen Sir gave a positive feedback, even though my story showed his character in not such a positive light. So I guess its defo worth a try. 

Hope whatever you are trying to do works out. God Bless.