India-Forums

Andal Azhagar
Andal Azhagar

AA Written Updates Friday, 15th April, 2016

Sang_aptech Senior Member
Sang_aptech
Sang_aptech

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Mavattam takes Sakthi to temple. After poojai, he as usual tries to bribe him by saying I'm planning to resign my job as District Secretary. I'll make you one and also make you my sole heir for all my and Malar's property. But asks he just wants Malar's happiness in return. He says he knows S still loves R but Reva left you and went far away and still you are worried about her but Malar is also his wife am so asks why are you just thinking about Reva and not Malar Nu Angry. How selfish. This man & her sister both acted so nicely and forced him to tie Thali and now forcing him to accept her. Disgusting. When will they realize their mistakesAngry. So irritating to see this serial these days. So when Sakthi & Paasamalar are talking that's when Poosari comes with the news of Andal giving birth to twins. Sakthi is overjoyed and without caring about Mavattam goes to see Andal and Mavattam showing his evil face.

In the Hospital, Subhadra's mokka continues and Sakthi cones there. Chids says he doesn't want to create a scene in the hospital to says whoever wants can go in Nu. Sakthi goes and happy to see his marumagals. He says it looks like he is seeing 2 Andal's Nu. He gifts a chain to both the cuties and promises that he will take care of them as a Thai maman and he will be the one who will conduct all thei functions and that no one has rights to stop it and that he will sacrifice his life to protect them Nu. Pothum da Saamy. As if he has fulfilled all the promises that he made to Reva that he will be true to her Nu now he is promising to themAngry. Absurd.

Malar and Sakthi. Malar's drama starts that Delivery is like Maru pirappu. If I die the take care of our kid. Don't show the hatredness on that kid..blah blah ...Sakthi poses as if he is careless, reading a newspaper. Malar suddenly starts getting pain and Sakthi gets scared and worried. Calls Mavattam and Thodarum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_rajJanumiganShravya1nithya..

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sang_aptech

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top