Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Ragini never tried to dominate or insulted Pari? (Page 2)

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

I don't know about unfair fair treatment...u can't expect logic every time when they lack it already...
abt sanskar defending swara from pari...we may want our fav to stand for each other every time but that's not how it works all time..
swara is his wife nd pari is his elder brother's wife nd if she forgets the dignity of relations dsnt necessarily means he too should forget it...
if he stood against pari it would hv had created more rift among family..nd no family oriented person wants this...neither it was that big of issue

Didn't expect Sanskar to react to Pari's taunts yet. The situation is different than it was with Ragini. She had almost killed Swara & Sanskar knew she had no limit to what she could do to hurt Swara. Pari was a nice girl until now. So Sanskar is just going to watch. But wondering what will make him react. So far family is supporting Swara. May be if everyone goes against Swara

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8Shas3ssroomanisharif_lafungitiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwas

I don't know about unfair fair treatment...u can't expect logic every time when they lack it already...
abt sanskar defending swara from pari...we may want our fav to stand for each other every time but that's not how it works all time..
swara is his wife nd pari is his elder brother's wife nd if she forgets the dignity of relations dsnt necessarily means he too should forget it...
if he stood against pari it would hv had created more rift among family..nd no family oriented person wants this...neither it was that big of issue

Didn't expect Sanskar to react to Pari's taunts yet. The situation is different than it was with Ragini. She had almost killed Swara & Sanskar knew she had no limit to what she could do to hurt Swara. Pari was a nice girl until now. So Sanskar is just going to watch. But wondering what will make him react. So far family is supporting Swara. May be if everyone goes against Swara

exactly...here he knows there is no harm at swara...this situation is a friction between DILs so no risk..
regardless ppl go against swara or not...sanskar's support is unconditional...let's see how it moves ahead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
AP loves ragani and therefore forgets everything she doesnt want to remember or doesnt want to feel when it is connected with her... so conviniently things like forcing property and business on her name and getting them to do wat she wanted, ordering them, insulting them AP included has been forgotten...cvs belive if they forgot and dont mention everyone else will also forget...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornrcksdattu21tiny15

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Ragini just tried to secure Pari's marriage by helping Adarsh hide his affair she din't had anything against Pari but it was to show Swara is bad. Again she was angry at Laksh coz he dn't return her love so mistreated his family and Pari by default is part of that family.  So basically she didn't do anything wrong to Pari! Well not what I think but wat Cv's want us or even AP thinks.

Well I for one is ok with kitchen politics or atleast what they are showing now. This do happen in households but Pari is being unfair. Like AP said respect is Earned not Demanded!  AP 's bahu's don't have any moral ground to complain that they were mistreated by family.  Even after Ragini did all those they always stood up for her. And Pari was never shown mistreated or disrespected.  

Let Pari do more bulshit coz then only they will throw Swara ya SwaSan out of MM. Don't worry Laksh is beta of house Ragini is bahu, saga of AdRi but that's not case with SwaSan they are paraya.  Till now they were treated like that unless family needs them so even now same will happen. 

I dn't think suju said anything wrong. She isn't someone who think something and say something else. What Pari did yesterday was nonsense so she gave back. AP have all this sweet talks only when it comes to her Bahu's to Swara her treatment is different

Edited by DivineDarkness - 18 April 2016 at 11:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8_InDreamWorld_dattu21ssroomaniBon_Vivanttiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

keeping the forced malkin track aside...AP somehow is true...ragini only had problems with swasan during her negative phase...she did not try to dominate anyone before the malkin track...her target was swasan...especially swara...i am talking abt before malkin track...

But how can you just forget Malkin track & her treatment of MM people then? Pari could have answered back to AP & Sujju @ this statement. By same account its unfair of Sujata to taunt Pari. Except for now she has been perfect bahu too.

thats RS and gang speciality...we can't do anythingLOL
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Actually sanskar did support her with sujata too not only with ragini, I wasn't expecting him to speak up during the pallu sequence because pari did had a valid point and she didn't insult swara and ragini but I during the keys sequence pari called Swara double standard directly and a home wrecker indirectly so I was expecting sanskar to speak up then 

Edited by luvakanksha - 18 April 2016 at 11:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@DivineDarkness...
I second u with the first para

Sparklle801 Senior Member
Sparklle801
Sparklle801

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
I always used to hate these saas bahu and jethani dewrani drama but i am liking this in the current track because it is different from that love triangles track which annoyed us immensly. And this is somewhere close to reality which happens in the society.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornrcksdattu21suwastiny15

Go to top