Ragini never tried to dominate or insulted Pari? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by rithika2015

pari is insecure of both swaragini but swara is her main target as compared to ragini swara is given more importance in mm household mainly by the males of the family especially DP the head of the family. this is because swara always stood for truth and family and fought for it and won that.
the day swara saved sanskaar from fake molestation charges itself DP was quiet impressed by her and considered her as the best bahu of the house and the when the truth about ragini was revealed he considered her as his beti and always said that openly..
since ragini is swara's sisters and having the guilt of the past mistakes and the credit she get despite doing sumthings ragini might not feel insecure about swara but pari who is completely from a different family and her unability to give a heir r the main reasons for her insecurity and she is doing all this to get her status of bahu being acknowledged in the household. 

how much ever she do she can never seperate ragini from house as laksh is own son of Dp and he is adarsh's own brother but sanskaar is the son of RP so if any rift happens the house might be divided and then only the division will be between DP and RP and not between the 3 sons of the house..

so targetting ragini is waste for pari. if at all her intention is to get the malkin status and bade bahu's rights then im sure she will target swara as she is the apple of everyone's eyes and more over if the division happens then she will have her status saved. 

i guess pari targetting swara is not so simple and she has a bigger plan up her sleeve..

i really dont like kitchen politics dramas but i would love to see intense family drama in the name of batwaara and its aftermath as it is really interesting to watch it on telly screen..
@Red - I agree with this reason 
I don't think Pari wants to get rid of SwaSan. She felt that in spite of being the perfect bahu she gets sidelined and taken for granted.She just wants to be given the due respect and not to be taken for granted anymore.Valid point.But Pari is going about it the wrong way.I place the whole blame on Suju and Parineeta's mom.Both of them have undone all the good work done by AP.

As for the Pallu incident,Pari shouldn't have dragged Swara's name into this.Nobody said anything to Ragini when she decided to forego wearing the Pallu after she turned into Malkin.She's from a traditional Marwari family and even after her redemption track  she decides not to go back to the traditional style.Well and good.Pari also deserves the same freedom.
I think this whole transformation in Pari's character is pretty fast. She needs/wants some sort of appreciation which I feel she never really got. Then again her character was never really in the limelight. But the way she is treating swara is not right. Her main target is Swara because for the time being every single person in that house adores her. So her insecurity is not allowing her to think straight. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling but I truly believe that when it comes to Ragini, AP is a bit partial. That's my pov.  Sujata always speaks without thinking so she is going to add some more  fuel to this fire unknowingly of course.
im hating this kitchen policy bullsh*t
rashmi sharma and her damn saas bahu kitchen dramas. ffs in the 21st century, not everything has to revolve around the damn kitchen
i just want some good scenes, not this pari insecurity shizz  
Originally posted by xsumi

im hating this kitchen policy bullsh*t
rashmi sharma and her damn saas bahu kitchen dramas. ffs in the 21st century, not everything has to revolve around the damn kitchen
i just want some good scenes, not this pari insecurity shizz  
I agree yaar. In fact why only swara pari should be after Ragini too. I want Ragu's redemption to complete with this. Even if pari destroys her happiness she protects her sister from her.
But since swara is the main lead vice versa can happen