Swaragini

Ragini never tried to dominate or insulted Pari? - Page 2

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
AP loves ragani and therefore forgets everything she doesnt want to remember or doesnt want to feel when it is connected with her... so conviniently things like forcing property and business on her name and getting them to do wat she wanted, ordering them, insulting them AP included has been forgotten...cvs belive if they forgot and dont mention everyone else will also forget...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ragini just tried to secure Pari's marriage by helping Adarsh hide his affair she din't had anything against Pari but it was to show Swara is bad. Again she was angry at Laksh coz he dn't return her love so mistreated his family and Pari by default is part of that family.  So basically she didn't do anything wrong to Pari! Well not what I think but wat Cv's want us or even AP thinks.

Well I for one is ok with kitchen politics or atleast what they are showing now. This do happen in households but Pari is being unfair. Like AP said respect is Earned not Demanded!  AP 's bahu's don't have any moral ground to complain that they were mistreated by family.  Even after Ragini did all those they always stood up for her. And Pari was never shown mistreated or disrespected.  

Let Pari do more bulshit coz then only they will throw Swara ya SwaSan out of MM. Don't worry Laksh is beta of house Ragini is bahu, saga of AdRi but that's not case with SwaSan they are paraya.  Till now they were treated like that unless family needs them so even now same will happen. 

I dn't think suju said anything wrong. She isn't someone who think something and say something else. What Pari did yesterday was nonsense so she gave back. AP have all this sweet talks only when it comes to her Bahu's to Swara her treatment is different
Edited by DivineDarkness - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: suwas

But how can you just forget Malkin track & her treatment of MM people then? Pari could have answered back to AP & Sujju @ this statement. By same account its unfair of Sujata to taunt Pari. Except for now she has been perfect bahu too.

thats RS and gang speciality...we can't do anything๐Ÿ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suwas

Didn't expect Sanskar to react to Pari's taunts yet. The situation is different than it was with Ragini. She had almost killed Swara & Sanskar knew she had no limit to what she could do to hurt Swara. Pari was a nice girl until now. So Sanskar is just going to watch. But wondering what will make him react. So far family is supporting Swara. May be if everyone goes against Swara

Actually sanskar did support her with sujata too not only with ragini, I wasn't expecting him to speak up during the pallu sequence because pari did had a valid point and she didn't insult swara and ragini but I during the keys sequence pari called Swara double standard directly and a home wrecker indirectly so I was expecting sanskar to speak up then 
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@DivineDarkness...
I second u with the first para

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I always used to hate these saas bahu and jethani dewrani drama but i am liking this in the current track because it is different from that love triangles track which annoyed us immensly. And this is somewhere close to reality which happens in the society.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Radhadreamlove

@DivineDarkness...
I second u with the first para

Well thank you Radha for accepting Cv's are forcing us to think like that ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I hate this kitchen politics drama...its annoying...๐Ÿ˜ก
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Leki i second for the whole text u put up here ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nothing more to add...
wohradhahai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DivineDarkness

Well thank you Radha for accepting Cv's are forcing us to think like that๐Ÿ˜‰

Exactly...sometimes it happens too much. ..n in SR world toh Three much...but kya karein, have to tolerate it for NamAswi n vahe..