Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 81)

ishra00 Goldie
ishra00
ishra00

Posted: 10 April 2017 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Loved tge update. Full of family moments. Hope ishra solve nidhi prob together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

lalibhaskar IF-Dazzler
lalibhaskar
lalibhaskar

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Fantastic update 
Superbly written 
Adi scolding his papa for  it taking care if himself, first time after so many year s adi listening his papa praising him
Ramn though tries to push adi away from him his son loves him still
Adi and ishuta team up and make ramn eat and rest 
Ishita thoughts abt restarting their life like first as she knows u they Bith like e each other, they need each ither but she is afraid to voice her feelings scared if rejection thinking does he too wants her as his wife again
Romi ramn scene was good 
Pihu worried fir her papa, waking him up 
Ramn happy seeing pihu by his side, hapoy to know though his daughter was angry she loves him
Raman happy to see how much his children love him 
When ishuta asked the children to go so that he could rest he asked them to stay as he feels happy 
Adiru narrating pihu abt their parents nokjhok and enjoying 
Raman seeing ishuta and pihu sleeping hugging him remembers how Ishru sleeping the same way 
Ishuta happy seeing ramn taking saree for her
Ramn too wants to  edit their life again as husband and wife, seeing ushuta looking at the marriage symbols he feels ishuta too wants the same but wants to save the problem ahead and later talk to her abt it
Nidhi call again brought the fear if losing their daughter 
Adi listen to it
Hope thus time Ishra t able to protect the family which they have got back after 7 yrs 

Prabh.

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Superb update
luvd d way all were taking care of raman
n ishita's thoughts abt him n their relationship
pihu n raman r back as tge five of dem enjoyed family tym
ishpi sleeping on either side of raman n he's admiring d same
ishita kissed his cheek blushing being caught
raman pulled out matching clothes fr dem
dat was cute
hope ishra relationship gets back to normal
romi joined business
adi was great
so adi overheard everything
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm

Prabh.

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 11:37am | IP Logged
outstanding update dear

love it so much

loved everyone taken care for him like baby

loved ishu secretly hide her love even want to be raman wife

adi scene with ishra was fabulous

raman proud of adi was amazing

romi realize his mistake and ready to join on raman office  as raman give him another chance was fabulous ever dear

amazing reunion of pihu with raman

marvelous happy family moments of ishra with kid

raman wake up at morning seeing his beautiful princess sleeping on both sides was awesome dear

raman act like sleeping and ishu play with his subtles as well kiss on his cheeks immedaitely raman opened his eyes was fbauolus ever dear

raman choose dress for ishu and ishu is happy after long time she make her ready by his choice was awesome dear

ishu tear up after seeing the symbols of marriage followed by raman know about her feelings tear up was fanstastic dear

raman want to spent some time with her as a excuse of phone was amazing dear

love raman determinant not to give any of their child to nidhi was superb dear

love runi tease raman for his bad singing was cute

so adi hear about nidhi blackmail thank god ruhi doesnt hear it

apart from nidhi scene all are awesome ever

just wish my ishra and their kids always happy like this

happy that ishra relationship progress as husband & wife

continue soon dear

Prabh.

sharda_123 IF-Dazzler
sharda_123
sharda_123

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear
Continue soon

Prabh.

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

TEASER

"I don't know, she is aware of every single thing that goes on in this house. We take anyone's help, and she will know. We make any sort of plan, I feel like she will find out. If she knows the time Pihu goes to her bus stop and plays outside, she will know what else is happening in this house. If we approach the police, she will get to know that too."

"Wait, how does she know all this?" Adi asked curiously wondering how a person who isn't even near their home know such details about them. Looking at each other, Ishita and Raman looked at each other realizing they had never thought about how Nidhi got her information and if there was more to her knowing so much. Seeing his parent's blank faces, Adi realized that they hadn't given this a thought and told him...

"Her over confidence just gave you a clue. If she knows every little detail about our home, then she must be getting this information from someone in our house."

"But who in our house would do such a thing? I mean no one in the family would want to harm Ruhi. Everyone's family here." Ishita wondered aloud thinking about how everyone in the house loves Ruhi and how happy everyone was to see Ruhi finally talking and returning to her normal state.

"Ishima, not everyone is." Adi looked at Raman who understood who he was hinting and mumbled her name in surprise on how he hadn't been able to figure out the same yet.

"Shagun." Ishita looked at Raman and Adi who looked tense thinking about how Shagun could have been the one who had let Nidhi know everything she wanted, risking everyone in their home. But remembering how she had taken care of Pihu and how she had thanked her for bringing Ruhi back when everyone saw the changes in her daughter, Ishita put her hand on Raman's shoulder unable to believe the same...

"But Raman, she has changed. How can she do this now?"

"I know, but who else would give this away?" Raman shook his head as he thought about how the person he had trusted with his Pihu and family all these years had stabbed his back, betraying him once again. Getting angry on himself for letting the woman back into his family's life, he held his hand when he heard Adi...

"What about Ashok?"

"How would he..." Ishita was about to ask wondering what Ashok would have to do with anything since he hadn't been around to even bother Raman ever since she had returned only to have Raman understand Adi's thoughts and fell onto the chair looking at his son in shock...

"Are you saying Romi?!"
~~~~~
That's all for now! Hope you all enjoyed this teaser! And please do leave your feedback, including any guesses on who the mole here is? Will I make Shagun positive like I usually do or keep Romi as the nice guy like I also usually do? Wink

Edited by Prabh. - 11 April 2017 at 8:22pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleymadhurisingh06kklivehello2u2samisukiMonarshrivastavDevu123ruhi999kpislovemy_loveliesshutria1990Meghna_IshRaAmritaReddyMONAPAREKHMitalimotwani1ishitaruhiishra00shravsssishra_bestluvsonalgupta2004lalibhaskarsharda_123RoohachuDikshaNmayasunishrasoulzohakhan7

ishrasoul IF-Sizzlerz
ishrasoul
ishrasoul

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Interesting teaser
Update soon

Prabh.

my_lovelies Groupbie
my_lovelies
my_lovelies

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Please keep romi nice... I want to have raman romi together dealing with this problem.

Prabh.

Go to top