Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 74)

sharda_123 IF-Rockerz
sharda_123
sharda_123

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

TEASER

"I don't know, she is aware of every single thing that goes on in this house. We take anyone's help, and she will know. We make any sort of plan, I feel like she will find out. If she knows the time Pihu goes to her bus stop and plays outside, she will know what else is happening in this house. If we approach the police, she will get to know that too."

"Wait, how does she know all this?" Adi asked curiously wondering how a person who isn't even near their home know such details about them. Looking at each other, Ishita and Raman looked at each other realizing they had never thought about how Nidhi got her information and if there was more to her knowing so much. Seeing his parent's blank faces, Adi realized that they hadn't given this a thought and told him...

"Her over confidence just gave you a clue. If she knows every little detail about our home, then she must be getting this information from someone in our house."

"But who in our house would do such a thing? I mean no one in the family would want to harm Ruhi. Everyone's family here." Ishita wondered aloud thinking about how everyone in the house loves Ruhi and how happy everyone was to see Ruhi finally talking and returning to her normal state.

"Ishima, not everyone is." Adi looked at Raman who understood who he was hinting and mumbled her name in surprise on how he hadn't been able to figure out the same yet.

"Shagun." Ishita looked at Raman and Adi who looked tense thinking about how Shagun could have been the one who had let Nidhi know everything she wanted, risking everyone in their home. But remembering how she had taken care of Pihu and how she had thanked her for bringing Ruhi back when everyone saw the changes in her daughter, Ishita put her hand on Raman's shoulder unable to believe the same...

"But Raman, she has changed. How can she do this now?"

"I know, but who else would give this away?" Raman shook his head as he thought about how the person he had trusted with his Pihu and family all these years had stabbed his back, betraying him once again. Getting angry on himself for letting the woman back into his family's life, he held his hand when he heard Adi...

"What about Ashok?"

"How would he..." Ishita was about to ask wondering what Ashok would have to do with anything since he hadn't been around to even bother Raman ever since she had returned only to have Raman understand Adi's thoughts and fell onto the chair looking at his son in shock...

"Are you saying Romi?!"
~~~~~
That's all for now! Hope you all enjoyed this teaser! And please do leave your feedback, including any guesses on who the mole here is? Will I make Shagun positive like I usually do or keep Romi as the nice guy like I also usually do? Wink

Edited by Prabh. - 11 April 2017 at 8:22pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleymadhurisingh06kklivehello2u2MonarshrivastavDevu123kpisloveruhi999my_loveliessamisukiria1990shutAmritaReddyMONAPAREKHMeghna_IshRaishitaruhiishra00shravssssonalgupta2004ishra_bestluvAnju.sMitalimotwani1Roohachusharda_123lalibhaskarmayasunDikshaNishrasoulzohakhan7

ishrasoul IF-Sizzlerz
ishrasoul
ishrasoul

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Interesting teaser
Update soon

Prabh.

my_lovelies Groupbie
my_lovelies
my_lovelies

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Please keep romi nice... I want to have raman romi together dealing with this problem.

Prabh.

DikshaN IF-Sizzlerz
DikshaN
DikshaN

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
please keep romi the nice guy that he is
u can do anything with shagun
interesting teaser
continue soon

Prabh.

PremPBSB IF-Rockerz
PremPBSB
PremPBSB

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Emotional update...
Ishra find peace in each other arm. Adi consent make raman reliase how much love his son hv for him even the while he been avoid him. Ishra do not want adi to know the truth. Ishita worried about raman health. Awesome...how adi make ishra eat. Pihu worried about her papa. Pihu get teary see raman condition. Both ishra know the danger they facing but seeing the kids moment they want to feel the togetherness without any thought. Adi get to know about nidhi...continue soon..thank u for pm & update

Prabh.

lalibhaskar IF-Rockerz
lalibhaskar
lalibhaskar

Posted: 11 April 2017 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Interesting teaser
Who is the betrayer
Pls keep romi positive 

Prabh.

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 12 April 2017 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Intreresting teaser Prabh
Make Shaggy maa negative because she in her whitest of whitest of avatar is somewhat not digestible 
Don't make Romi culprit as he love Ruhi too much and is a nice guy 
Update soon 

Prabh.

Go to top