Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 65)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cookieg

Awesome awesome update
Precap is interesting

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by Cookieg

Awesome update
Poor Pihu..so confused

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maduragymhasium

what an updates dear

no words to explain dear

sorry dear read all the remaining 8  parts yesterday only

sorry for late reply

what an writer you are Clap and you are the best in emotional updates

no one can stop the tears even they tried to stop it while reading

i am completely bow down of your writing dear Clap

i am not good enough to give reply to wonderful updates written by you

i cant say in words how much i love it dear

with out partiality between the characters show everyone individual pain ,feelings ,what they expected from others moreover accept their mistakes are fantabulous dear

batch up between raman and romi was heart wrenching

ishra as their parents fight for their kids and tried all possible ways to reunite their family was just outstanding

ishra saying sorry to adi was simply superb

pihu adorable kid her scene with ishra was fabulous dear

ruhi her love for pihu and one scene she hug his papa followed by trio hug with adi

shagun is dangerous for ishra and kids but make her busy in her world moreover aware of her doings to raman was amazing dear

everything going on smoothly

in between all the good scenes ishra love care and concern for each other was no words to explain dear

i am more than surprised you give us back to back wonderful updates dear

thank you so much dear

eagerly waiting for next update

continue soon dear
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the story especially the writing and all the emotions of all the characters including the patch up between the brothers as well as IshRa trying their best to bring happiness to their children and their apology to Shagun! Happy you liked Pihu's scene with Ishita and Raman as well as when Ruhi hugged her parents and all the IshRa moments! Let's see what Shagun will do! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishraholic

U r an amazing writer.
I love ur writing skill
update was awesome...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by Ishmandeewani

Lovely nyc update...
Well written..
Update soon.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharda_123

Lovely superb update dear
plz continue soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!

Originally posted by Jyoti8

Amazing updates
Ishra taking care of pihu and their internal turmoil abt their past hurts nice written
Ishita craving for pihu and pihu questioning ishita out of her insecurity
Pihu comparing shagun and ishita and shagun trying to create rift between them
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Ishra taking care of Pihu and their emotions as well as Pihu's questions to Ishita! Glad you liked Ishita wanting to be with Pihu and Pihu comparing her and Shagun! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravsss

Amazing. 

Originally posted by Mdwst

Another wonderful and beautiful update...emotional too..loved pihus question and her answer...and what I liked was ishitas jealousy. 
Loved it...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Pihu's questions and Ishita's answers as well as Ishita being jealous of Shagun who got to be with Pihu! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavetamehta32

awesome

Originally posted by akriti154

Superb update 
ishra emotional turmoil is expressed really well 
he's putting efforts to bring ishpi closer 
continue soon 
thnxxx 4 pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all of Ishita and Raman's emotions as well as Raman's efforts to being Ishita and Pihu closer! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyprincess

I just has a little laugh after ending reading on the fact that how the cvs mess things up and you amazing writers try and fix their mistakes taking the story an ideal and sensible way. 
Now coming to the story.. I actually read all parts again quickly to remember the story haha 
You are great at penning down emotions and loved the way you took the track forward. 
I like ishita behaving normally the way she should, selfish to let her daughter know that she is her mother, jealous of shagun parenting her, having missed the moments with her biological child too which she couldn't experience with ruhi and adi.
Raman behaving the sane way, both talking things out, realizing their blunders crying over their past together and consoling each other. I absolutely loved Adi after leap and the maturity he has in your story too. 
Pihu asked the right question to ishita and things are getting better b/w them and i hope things get well soon with the father daughter too. Hope ishita steps in to get them close again like she helped ruhi raman once.  
Shagun yeah unwillingly though has to accept ishita's comeback, but i hope she won't go the villain way again in this story (I am tired of her switching back and forthLOL) she is like back up villain for cvs. 

hope ruhi and her psychiatrist's sessions help her. This sounds real when you write in your story unlike the show where a traumatized child had no issues recovering. and glad that ishra thought about her education. Nice that they are trying to strike a balance between their kids. It indeed is a great beginning. Continue soon SmileSmile
Thank you so much! Sorry for being so late with the updates that you had to go back and reread the story! But glad you liked the story especially all the emotions and how the story is going! Happy you liked how Ishita is behaving including her jealously, bit of selfishness and wanting to parent her child instead of letting Shagun be with her! Glad you also enjoy Raman's behaviour here and them talking and being with each other as well as Adi's character! Happy you also liked Pihu's questions for Ishita and how their relationship is improving as well as how Ruhi's character is being handled! Let's see what Shagun will do! Thank you so much for liking this story and finding it real and commenting! Will be updating soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincess

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 19 March 2017 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

humdildechukekashmaaneetsuratgitakumarbartleyeda83swetharanibmadhurisingh06hello2u2pooja2811skolamala03chetnamanorecjuneja99samisukiMonarshrivastavmehakgargkdugarSubas67Hemamahitharuhi999SRKhanRajeshree01pgsupriyaJade.....ishraholicniki996anithamsshutsangeethbalaria1990ciciljosephMeghna_IshRasree1413Veena007maddykpsubhaa116Kpfan-1MONAPAREKHapoo91ishitharamanCookiegDhiyashahyashividishitaruhiJyoti8DivanAngelkeyzestvarna_varmasahibasharmavanisreeA HUGE FANAnju.ssireesha76shravssssonalgupta2004lalibhaskarprathibudivz9769ishra_bestluvshavetamehta32angeliashSuma1012RoohachuIshmandeewanicutekhusboomaduragymhasiumPremPBSBDikshaNsharda_123Kadianvisaloni27Mdwstishrasoulgargpoo..sush..zohakhan7MysticRiverakriti154

Go to top