Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 47)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghnaghosh

Prabh..the way you have described Raman's pain teared me up. Ishita;s reactions on hearing the word mumma from her own daughter was so overwhelming too. i really want to know how Ishita would bring her family together now. Continue soon..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Rama's emotions and Ishita's reaction on hearing Mumma from Pihu! Let's see what Ishita does Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by Roohachu

Nice update Prabh
So finally Pihu got to know about the truth
I'm feeling bad for Raman
Update soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Pihu learning the truth and Raman's feelings! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sririt

Glad, finally things are getting better
Ruhi is getting better
and later Pihu too got to know the truth
That child was broken, and she was upset that her Papa told something wrong to her Mumma; and her Mumma left them

Raman is broken. Te only reason of his survival for seven years was angry on him. SHe called him bad PapaCry

But things are definitely getting better. No more secrets
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Ruhi getting better as well as Pihu knowing the truth and Raman's breakdown after Pihu was upset with him! Let's see how things go now that everything is out in the open! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by peg_pionne

Superb and so emotional update continue soon Clap
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Beautiful, brilliant, awesome emotional update.
How I wish this was shown in yhm.,the leafs would've nailed it. We all wanted this... But alas ...
Wish the cvs learnt / took a thing or 2 from you .. I mean your ideas and the matured way you write up plots..,
Sorry for the late reply... I purposely delay for you to read or comment on your write ups .. As they are mind blowing, emotional and the way u bring out the emotions it's too realistic that it leaves an impact on me and I need to live it it know your mindset when u wrote this .. You are an awesome writer Prab darling. Keep it coming
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and you liked it so much that you wished it was on TV! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! And I am touched that you think my writing is worth the extra time to feel the story and really understand the emotions! That means a lot! Thank you so much for liking my writing so much!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

This is so emotional
Garmi Ho ya sardi... U r after making me cry ;)
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! And sorry again for making you cry, I really try to make it as less emotional as I can! But thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by Mahi114

Update please
Will be updating soon! Sorry for the delay!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

kashmaaneetmadhurisingh06Santeepooja2811chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKcjuneja99Shylialwayssmilingshroff130samisukiniwruocean321HemamahithaDevu123RehanajawedRinal95Rajeshree01pgsupriyakpislovekopiga06smartyy321lerinimFUNFICTION2002malar3shutsham24ciciljosephMeghna_IshRamalaxmiShre28Mreddyremya1990N.R.Ronaapoo91Divya5377yashividladyprincessMahi114Niveditha.giriJyoti8Ishra2015disciplineishitaruhimanishwari2014DipaliGIsha_PatharelalibhaskarprathibuDEEPIKAA0123divz9769shravssssonalgupta2004Desai09sireesha76snehaseshanJniISHRA83RoohachuMayahaidercutekhusbooPremPBSBfSharmmaduragymhasiumgunita_ishrasriritavni_19priyadarshini.rpeg_pionne..sush..sukanksha-K.13-gargpooishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girlakriti154MysticRiver

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 09 August 2016 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful Update
The portrayal of emotions are beautiful
Adi-IshRa scene and conversation was so beautifully described
Pihu is hurt; poor Baby
Shagun is flaunting herself everywhere is Bhalla house

Glad Ruhi is getting better
Iyers and Bhallas are trying to mend things
Romi entry