Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 22)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by florine_20

res
Unres soon!Smile

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

I always say this n saying it again you are damn good when it comes to emotions depiction
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the way the emotions were portrayed! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by peg_pionne

Superb and so emotional update Clap
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the response on the last update! I have been wanting to update this SS for a while and many of you wanted me to write on this one when I had asked. However since I'm not getting the time and it's been almost 2 weeks since I have updated, I decided to give you all a small teaser for the time being until I get the time to write the whole update! So without anymore delay, here is the teaser...

Teaser

"Why have you come here?" His mother-in-law questioned glaring at him with nothing but hatred for him in her eyes. As he lowered his head settling onto the couch while everyone stared at him...

"I...I actually wanted to request everyone to-" He began, however was cut off by Vandita who was no mood to hear him talk as she wasn't going to give into his apology as easily as her younger sister had.

"Hold on Raman, what makes you believe that we are willingly to do anything for you? Just because Ishu has come back to your house doesn't mean we will forget what you've done to us in the past 7 years! No one here is interested in hearing what you have to say, so please leave without any drama!"

"Listen Vandita, I'm only here to talk. Hear me out and then tell me what you think. If you don't want to do what I am asking you all to, then it's completely alright."

"Why should I listen to you?! Because you of my daughter's been away for 7 years!"

"That's why I am begging you to listen to me Amm...Mrs. Iyer. You know the pain, you know how much it hurts a parent when their children aren't with them, you know the grief of losing a child, you know what it's like to live without the baby that's the center of your world. I know it was my fault that you were away from Ishita, and I know I did wrong. But today after the long wait, you've got your Ishita back. But what about me? That day I also lost my daughter...my Ruhi also left me alone...I'm not saying my state is worse than yours, but I have also wished every day and night in these 7 years that I could bring my back my baby. Luckily, thought 7 years later she's back home, but for namesake. She's alive, but really she's not. I am only asking you to listen to me once because I only want my daughter back...I also want my daughter to call me Papa, hug me, cry to me like Ishita did to you and Mr. Iyer...I want my Ruhi...our Ruhi to live again like you want our Ishita to..."

"Raman...what are you doing here?!" He heard her voice call out and everyone turned towards the entrance where she stood...

"Ishita..."

~~~~~

"Ruhi! Guess what I've brought? Your favourite chocolates. Today we'll eat it together and celebrate." He excitedly sat on his sister's bed where she was staring out the window doing, saying nor looking at anything. As he forward the large chocolate bar only to get no response from her, he sighed before he asked her.

"Won't you ask me why your boring bhaiyya is so happy all of a sudden?" He only heard silence.

"I'll tell you anyway, the thing is I'm so excited today! I got a two year internship in the company I wanted to! I'm can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this! And in happiness of that and getting my sister back, I got you a present. I know you love music, so I brought you this new phone with all your favourite songs on them and I even put your songs on them. After all my sister's a rock star." He forwarded her a phone which didn't get anything from her, but his last remark brought back a flood of memories, the very ones that she wanted to get out of her mind...

"Ruhi!" She wanted to reach out for her child upon hearing Adi's comment knowing it would remind Ruhi of all she didn't want to remember and was about to go into the room to stop him when a hand held her.

"Just wait." He closed his eyes and asked her not wanting to his daughter's state.

"Raman, what's he doing?" She wanted it to stop, but couldn't force herself out of his grip.

"I don't know, but it's doing something."

"I'm so scared..." She let out a tear that fell into his hand making him open his eyes. Looking at her helplessly crying for their Ruhi, he pulled her closer to him pulling her into a hug...

~~~~~

That's all for now! Wink Please do like and let me know what you think!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 16 May 2016 at 10:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyhello2u2simplipu123AhAnA390Divya5377dtlover08Meghna_IshRasree1413jaidarlingN.R.RonathreetaRoohachusireesha76fSharmishra_JD_club-K.13-

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
nyc teaser

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

Meghna_IshRa Senior Member
Meghna_IshRa
Meghna_IshRa

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice teaser but you need to update asap,can't wait to read what happens next and how Ruhi is healed...

Prabh.

fSharm IF-Rockerz
fSharm
fSharm

Posted: 17 May 2016 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Emotional yar..
Update soon..

Prabh.

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.Aman

nyc teaser

Originally posted by meghnaghosh

Nice teaser but you need to update asap,can't wait to read what happens next and how Ruhi is healed...

Originally posted by fSharm

Emotional yar..
Update soon..

Thank you so much! 
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21bartleykashmaaneetBindi35stellamarypmadhurisingh06rk31nerdjojosimplipu123pooja2811skolamala03AhAnA390chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuleysmilingsoulsaspShylialwayssmilingsamisukiNayadivanblessy7Suryakavi0912kdugarHemamahithaRehanajawedsubhaa11pgsupriyaniluhansaniFUNFICTION2002prathyu2695Veena007Shre28Divya5377yashividapoo91N.R.RonaMreddyagneeputramalaxmisnehac2Meghna_IshRaareeba_fatimaDewdivzKpfan-1T168ladyprincessdisciplineDivek-ishraangeliash..Honeydukes..Vivek_IBMIndiaIsha_Pathareishra00sonalgupta2004ishra_bestluvJniISHRA83SuryaIshraholiclalibhaskarsnehaseshanattitudequeen17DtkpcutekhusbooRoohachuSk-SharminfSharmavni_19AnjuRish...Forever...maduragymhasiummayasuncharismatic-gemgargpoo-K.13-ishrasoulkaa1202sukanksha-Silencia-Hayaa.m..sush..Mdwsttraveller_girlakriti154zohakhan7-Anku-MysticRiver

Go to top