Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 20)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agm1998

Great one dii
Ishra r trying to reduce the distance that their separation created between dem
I love Adi ... He has become so mature
Continue soon 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how Ishita and Raman are trying to mend their relationship as well as Adi's character and how mature he is! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by gunita_ishra

Awesome
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anum_says

Wow...
The way you portray their emotions .. Awesome..
Loved it..
Update soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the portrayal of their emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by sarunholic_arhi

superb
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JDTKP

So emotional update.
Ishra's talk was very nice.
Very well written.
Thanx 4 pm.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the conversation between Raman and Ishita as well as the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by smilesusmita

Awww
Raman Ishita talk is vry emotional 
The morning scene is beautiful 
Feeling bad for ruhi
Adi is just like Ishita
U wrote everyone emotions very well 
Update soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially their conversation as well as their morning scene! Glad you liked how Adi is similar to Ishita and the writing! Let's see how they all help Ruhi now! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fSharm

Awesome...
Ishra talk was really emotional...
I loved adi a lot..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the talk between the two as well as Adi's character! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by maduragymhasium

outstanding update dear 

outstandingly  written dear 

i am confused more than happy 

where to start 

where to end 

what i love most 

i am unable to describe what i feel while reading dear ( lack of words to explain simply fabulous dear )

what i can do is ( simply don't review  the update you written its more than best because i don't want to break the emotion created by my review dear)

don't mistake me that  i am lazy to give review dear ( but answer is no i tried but failed so extremely sorry for that  dear )

for me its more than treasure i can read and see and feel the emotion live on that  but not tried to make everything in an words ( i know)  is worst and bad dear 

i just bow down of your writing dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

continue soon dear 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update so much that you can't pick one part to comment about! And I'm glad you enjoyed the emotions and writing so much, that means a lot! Thank you so much for liking it so much and commenting! Will try to update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fSharm

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikagoel088

Loved the update
But felling sad for Ruhi
Let c how all will bring Ruhi back.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Now let's see how they help Ruhi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! 

Originally posted by sweet.Aman

Both parts are amazing
Adi is vry supportive
Ishraru make me emotional
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the updates so far especially Adi's character and all the emotions of the trio! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Another brilliant and emotional, update. Excellently written, apt dialogues, brilliant pov , heart felt talk..wish we get this on yhm. And adi oh my a support to his oarebts, caring for his sister ...brilliant
These 2 are my fav lines...the depth, the clarity...
Thank you once again for giving us this brilliant piece .

"I'm sorry, but those memories are way too fresh. 7 years may have pasted, but my life had been paused on the one night until I saw you and Ruhi again. It's still too early to forget everything, forget those accusations and my own actions. It's going to take time Raman. I don't even know if I will ever forget your words or ever be able to believe on myself as a parent. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop feeling like I'm a manhoos person..."

He didn't let her continue any further as she began to cry and he only reciprocated the hug she had given him minutes back. Holding her tightly against his chest, he couldn't stop himself from yet again regretting his harsh words that day which would taunt her for a lifetime. In a heat of a moment he had said so much and broke her confidence, her happiness... he just broke her with a few sentences .

Clap
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update so much especially all the emotions and the writing as well as all the dialogues! Happy you enjoyed their individual point of views and their talk as well as Adi's character! And glad you liked the two lines that you've posted on Ishita's pain adn his guilt! Thank you so much for liking the update so much and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutekhusboo

Superb update..

Originally posted by Roohachu

Hey Prabh
It was such a nice Update Yaar
So beautiful n emotional too
I hope Adi can help Rooh out of this
Update soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Let's see if Adi can help Ruhi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akriti154

Amazing n emotional update
luvd ishra morning scene
n den ishradi convo
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the motions and their morning scene as well as their conversation with Adi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by discipline

Awesome and emotional update 
Ishra hearty talk was nice 
Plz continue soon Thanks for the pm 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the conversation between them! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Go to top