Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 19)

discipline Goldie
discipline
discipline

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awesome and emotional update 
Ishra hearty talk was nice 
Plz continue soon Thanks for the pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabh.

Divek-ishra Goldie
Divek-ishra
Divek-ishra

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Supurb nd emotional too..
Adi is carbon copy of ishu..
Continu

Prabh.

Meghna_IshRa Senior Member
Meghna_IshRa
Meghna_IshRa

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the really long update Prabh. Again, a beauty:))It is only Ishra who have the power to heal themselves.I have nothing more to say.Please continue soon.i really want to know what Raman is up to.

Edited by meghnaghosh - 06 May 2016 at 1:57pm

Prabh.

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoo91

Awesome!!!
U r so damn good with emotions..
Raman ishita conversation, her hesitancy to enter their room is perfect..
Adi is a carbon copy of ishita..
Waiting for next
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions and their conversation as well as her hesitation to go into the room! Happy you like Adi's character as well! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by sririt

Emotions are beautifully portrayed. Adi you are a savior 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how all the emotions were portrayed as well as Adi's character! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishrasoul

Superb
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by gargpoo

Its awsm...so emotional...
Ishra convo ws superb...a heart to heart talk..
They hv started to open uo to each other..
Adi is the best...
Loved it..
Cont soon !
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially their conversation and how they have started to open up as well as Adi's character! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

Awesome..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by heemasomani

Fabulous update
ishra talk was nice
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the talk between Raman and Ishita! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashivid

You love to amaze me every time u write something...right prabh. I'm short of words to describe this update and also confused as to which part should I comment on n how. The update kept me hooked right from start till end.
The way u described ishus state before entering her room n raman understanding her thoughts was simply amazing. 

They cried in each other's arms trying to wash away the pain that they have given each other for the past seven years, although those tears were not enough to wash away the pain of being in hell for seven years. The way they both described the kind of life they were living was so intense n emotional.

The line in which u had written that till now they cried on their pillow n today they r crying on the person who had given them pain was so beautiful. I loved that line very much coz it says a lot n means more than that.

Raman seeing ishita in adi was also so nice. Actually he is a reflection of ishita coz only he can see the pain his father is going through all these years. He can read him like ishita. Adi can see the vulnerable raman while for the rest of the family he is a stone devoid of emotions.

Getting adi talk to ruhi is also a great step in getting her back.

Loved each n every part of the update. Well doneClap

Update soon n thanks for the PM.

Lots of love,
Vidya.
Thank you so much Vidya! Glad you liked the update so much and you were hooked to it throughout! Glad you liked her state before entering the room and Raman's thoughts on the same as well as how they cried to each other sharing their life in the past 7 years! Happy you liked that line about them crying on the person who gave them the pain as well Raman watching Ishita and Adi! You're absolutely right on only Ishita and Adi seeing though Raman's stone like behvaiour! Now let's see if Adi can help them bring Ruhi back! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Another emotional update by you girl but its worth re..
Ishita's hesitancy is clear cut..
Their emotions r pretty oscillating..
Both r happy in the morning..
Adi is the sane guy..
He will bring Ruhi back I think..
Hope so...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update though it was emotional! Glad you liked her hesitancy to go into the room and how they were happy in the morning as well as Adi's character! With Ishita and Raman's emotions, they will explained further but as of now they are both upset and disappointed in the other yet it's a situation where they also feel guilty for hurting the other as well! I hope that kinda made sense and I will try to make it more clear in the upcoming updates! Anyways let's see if Adi is the one who will bring Ruhi back! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Go to top