Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 15)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

nicely written Prabh..
The Emotions they carry r amazing..
Guilt & pain should be replaced slowly..
hope u cont this soon..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by heemasomani

Emotional update
ishita feeling guilty about ruhi's condition 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Just luv it.
Poor rooh
But where is nidhi.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Nidhi will be mentioned in the upcoming updates! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by cutekhusboo

Emotional part...
Continue soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maduragymhasium

outstanding update dear

love it so much dear

so emotional dear

unable to see them like this heart wrenching dear

poor child she is going through so much in her past due to that lady really feel bad for her hope she is fine soon dear  ( heart breaking to see her fighting with her pain dear )

ishu is in guilt moreover not unable to move away from the words he told her i just want her to fight back dear

adi is so good well supporting his parents and his sister dear

my heart goes to raman more than two of them he is going through so much guilt and pain dear

one side his wife another side is his daughter he is in middle he is in position to assure them that he is with them to care  another side he is in position to prove his love for them

good option to cure ruhi first ishra to be together moreover they sorted out their difference their hurt their guilt first (  instead of keeping distance tried to move away from them they have  heart to heart in between them )

still whatever concept you chosen always give best for us dear

i am 100% sure that you going to give best of their emotion in this story  also dear

chapter 1 more than outstanding dear

you beautifully show everyone pain in an deeply manner dear

i feel the pain while reading dear

i bow down of your writing Clap

continue soon dear

extremely sorry for nasty reply dear ( i just pour out what i feel so don't mistake me dear )
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update even though it was quite emotional! Ruhi is suffering more than anyone, but Ishita and Raman are both trying to help while dealing with their own guilt! Glad you liked Adi and his support to everyone! And I understand what you are trying to say and will consider that in the future updates for sure and see how I want to take the story! And glad you liked chapter 1 so much especially the emotions and writing! Thank you so much for liking and the lovely comment! Will try to update soon! 
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Prab...
Who are you girl?how  do you come up with such , emotional mind blowing  updates and concepts.  You are gifted and have amazing talent..you are too good in describing emotional parts...everything you write is brilliant but you have carved a niche when it comes to emotional scenes. Your narrative is too good that the scene unfolds in front of your eyes. These scenes are tailor made for the present leads..unbelievable talent. ...Take a bow.
It was very crisp...not many dialogues..just actions and monologues ...that's was beautiful. Waiting for the next part.
Thank you 

The hesitation from her side to enter their room and he explaining his life with B&w ..ruhi's delicate state...brilliant 
Thank you so much! This comment is really something! Glad you liked the concept and the update so much! I'm very honored that you feel that my writing especially the emotional parts are so good and the narration of the scenes is well done! Happy to know you like the updates with less dialogue as well Glad you liked her hesitation, his way of thinking about his life and description of Ruhi's state as well! Thank you so much for liking and leaving such a lovely comment! Will try to update soon! 
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -K.13-

Lovely update - I like that IshRa aren't fixed yet as a couple and their priority is just Ruhi bc Ruhi has gone through too much. But I'm excited for their first real conversation in their bedroom!
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially that Ishita and Raman are focusing on Ruhi and haven't gotten back to being in a completed fresh relationship! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon so you can read their conversation!

Originally posted by lonelyyy

so emotional Cry 
ruhi is too much hurt 
she even dont want to cry 
ishu n raman r so shattered 
wat ishu didnt even come to their room
adi is so responsible bhai m beta realy luved dis character

hope ruhi recovers fast
do cont soon watng...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update though it was emotional! Glad you liked Adi's character and now let's see how and when Ruhi recovers and why Ishita doesn't go into their room! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashivid

Lovely update. Very emotional prabh.
Ruhis state is so hear wrenching. Kids are very soft n sensitive n if they r impacted with something serious its very difficult to bring them back. Feeling of betrayal from the most loved person is too much to handle for a sensitive kid like ruhi although ishita never betrayed her.

Its a long way to go for ishra to bring ruhi back but they will with their love n care. Immense love, care n time will restore ruhis trust n love I guess.

Along with this they have to mend their relationship as well.

U wrote this update exceptionally well prabh. U described each n every person's emotions perfectly.

Continue soon n thanks for the PM.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update though it was emotional! Ruhi's condition was what made me write this SS because Ruhi had been through more than what anyone ever can bear and being a child, her pain grows manifold especially when she feels betrayed! So now Ishita and Raman have a lot on their hands as they need to help Ruhi and sort their own relationship! However glad you liked the update so much especially the portrayal of all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

So emotional... Again... Tu itna kyun rulaati hai humein
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update though it was emotions! Sorry for making you cry so much! Will try to write something happy soon if time permits!

Originally posted by discipline

Amazing update dear 
Beautifully written 
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Beautifulll updatee! I so wish Ruhi gets well soon n be happy with her ishima n papa like old times, though its hard, i would prefer a happy wala scene!
Cont soonn!  Adiii..im loving this char! <3
Thank you so much! Gladd you liked the update especially Adi's character though it was an emotional update! Let's see when Ruhi will get better! And I will try to give some happier scenes in the upcoming parts if they seem to fit since I have a few things in mind! Anyways thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Go to top