Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) (Page 104)

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mreddy

You are a very gifted writer.  Very emotional.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing and the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by anithams

very emotional update. you are bang on in expressing the emotions of the characters. Kudos to you. also it s very nice to close the update with a positive mood of JKR.  Hope every thing goes on well in the next update. 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions of all the characters and how positive Ishita felt at the end! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Superb update prabh..
Been off forum and show for a while-  but was waiting for this update.
Thanks for giving this scenario of Raman in a near death state with so much of sensitivity and making not just ishitas thoughts and fear about losing raman evident but also that of the extended family - like mihir and simmi..- people for whom Raman has done a lot as well. It's funny how easily this current version of the show seems to have conveniently forgotten about such instances but also such people Sleepy...

Liked the kids reactions too...

And well for once we got a view from the other side of a broken ishita scared of losing raman portrayed beautifully. Something I have totally given up hope of seeing in the show which now proudly calls itself ishitas story or naya adhyaay or whateverDead which has no scope for such a lovely scene I guess.
Thank you so much Pb! Glad you liked the update and hope it was worth the wait! Happy you liked the scenario with Raman in the hospital and all the reactions of all the family members including Ishita, Simmi and Mihir as well as the kids! Glad you enjoyed how the broken Ishita was written out, which sadly we won't get in the show like you said! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bscorp13

Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Wat a wonderful writer u r prabh ..
Such an emotional update I had tears in my eyes ...they way u portrayed everyone's emotions ws superb ..
Ishita is hell scared to lose Raman ..kids reaction simmi n mihirs break down everything ws just superb ..
This is what I always wanted to see on screen..
Hats off to u I cud imagine every scene while reading
Loved it !
Waiting for nexr
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing and the emotions of all the characters! Happy you liked Ishita's reaction to almost losing Raman as well as the reaction of the kids, Simmi and Mihir! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!

Originally posted by ishrasoul

I couldn't stop my tears
Its so emotionall...
Make raman fine soon
Update soon
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all th emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_lovelies

Soo emotional.. you made me cry... Make raman ok soon please...nd this time update preety soon like a early update please...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!

Originally posted by fSharm

Very emotional update...
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishmanbabies

God bless you Prabh! Hug
You're gifted! Heart
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update and find my writing gifted, that's such an honor! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by lalibhaskar

Mind blowing 
So much painful, tears did  it stop for me while reading g the entire uodate 
I don't know how u can write like thus
It's really amazing 
Only u can write such intense scenes
Ishuta my heart goes for her, a day before they confessed what they mean were abt to start a new life together and today he is fighting for his life 
I Fekt so bad when ushuta was abt to take mangalsutra remembering ramn words last,7 yrs back that she us little bad omen and feels because if her he us in thus state 
She us feeling guilty as a he allowed him to do this, for nit understanding the actual meaning when he always mentioned that she will be happy with the kids where he qas bit included 
Simmi crying to ramn was touching 
Pihu wants to kiss her papa as he says her kissing will remove the pain 
Ishuta trying to be strong, holding ramn hands akqays
Last part was awesome she us confident that ramn will fight for her and he will be okay and they will lead a happy life with their children which they have dreamt of

Pls update soon 
And make raman better  
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and writing including Ishita's feelings and how she was scared she was a bad omen as well as Simmi & Pihu's reactions! Happy you liked the end with a positive Ishita! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyadarshini.r

Thanks for the PM Prabh. I was actually waiting for this update eagerly and used to login to IF only to check for this update. Hope you have recovered and doing good now.
Phewww. It was an extremely emotional update. Couldn't hold on to my tears as I read through. Perfectly captured the feelings and emotions of Ishita, Raman himself and every member of the family. Specifically loved Mihir and Simmi's breakdown for Raman. Mihir, the only soul who knows Raman in and out and who stood as a rock solid support for him during all times, his breakdown was extremely emotional. Ishita is lifeless, devastated and her fears of losing Raman and her condition was heart-wrenching. It was good to see everyone in the family, including Ishita, realize that Raman's love for them is unconditional and can go to any extremes to protect and safeguard his family, even at the cost of risking his life. How I wish, we got to see something close to this in the show ? . Hmmm.
Absolutely loved every part of this update, Prabh. It was so realistic and beautifully written. Hats off to you and thank you once again for coming up with this amazing story.Hug

Eagerly waiting for the next part. I hope Ishita's faith and prayers are answered. Smile

Thank you so much Priya! Glad you liked the update and I hope it was worth the wait! Glad you liked all the emotions especially those of Ishita, Raman, Mihir and Simmi as well as the rest of the family! Happy you liked how everyone realized what Raman would do for them and his value in their lives! Glad you found this one realistic and liked the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating the next update soon!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishraholic

fabulous update dear...
too emotional to handle but loved it.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by -K.13-

Finally caught up on this and thank you for writing a story that really speaks to the heart. Thanks for giving Raman a place and thanks for making Ishita human. Sadistic me honestly wouldn't mind him passing away because storywise - especially having seen what has been done to him on screen - his growth will not counter his hurt and wrongs, but I also love a happy ever after LOL

Honestly, superb as always & great medical facts!
Thank you so much Krishy! Glad you caught up and liked it all including this update especially Raman's role here as well as Ishita's human reactions as well as the medical facts! Let's see if I am in the mood to kill Raman again or make this a happy ending! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. IF-Sizzlerz
Prabh.
Prabh.

Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome update dear
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!

Originally posted by PremPBSB

Emotional update...
Ishita world get up side down see raman been shot. She try to strong in front of raman but fail to do so...raman word make her scared & worry. Ishita keep on saying they just started their life & want to live long life with him. Ishita blame herself as bad omen for coming back to raman life she feel bzcos of her raman life in danger. Adi as a son try to make ishita strong saying she is the support of house & raman. Ishita reliase she should be strong for her kids , raman & her family. Ishita emotional talk with raman how she need him in her life & her life hv no meaning without him...raman condition getting worst...but ishita trust is strong her raman will be fine...continue soon...thank u for pm & update
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions especially Ishita's reactions when she blamed herself and was worried for Raman as well as her talk with him! Happy you liked Adi's reaction too! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be updating soon!

Go to top