Awesome...
Lovely ending...
Posted: 6 years ago
awesome update
beautifully written
lovely ending
Originally posted by my_lovelies

Loved... one of my Fav story  came yo an end sadly.. but i am in love with this story... Nd yaa i want a epilogue
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update and enjoyed this story so much, that means a lot to me! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!

Originally posted by Kadianvi

Awesome. Lovely ending. So sweet. Superb. Waiting for epilogue.
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!
Originally posted by gargpoo

Superb update
Ishita nvr left his side in Hosp
He noticed how tired she ws n gave her a massage despite her protesting first
He got discharged after two days
All were so happy ...ishita started showing her love for him openly ..she took care of him his needs
Both became one again ..loved loved it !
Waiting for epilogue
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how she never left his side and he noticed her pain as well as how they became one again! Happy you also like how open she was about her love! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!

Originally posted by DikshaN

fabulously written
superb update
ishu dint leave raman even for some time when he was in the hospital
finally Raman got discharged
the whole family was happy with his coming home
loved the ending
waiting for the epilogue and he next story
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing and how she never left Raman's side as well as the ending! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!
Originally posted by ishrasoul

Beautiful ending
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by MysticRiver

Awesome!
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Originally posted by sharda_123

Awesome superb update dear
Epilogue plz
Thanks for pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!

Originally posted by zohakhan7

This is so beautiful update Prabh 
Loved it
So Ishita was at Raman's side through out his stay at hospital
He saw how much tired she was n gave her a massage despite of her protests
Raman comes back home 
Loved loved their intimate moments
Thank u for this story
Waiting for the epilogue now
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! especially how Ishita was always by his side and he noticed her pain as well as all their intimate moments! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue!
Originally posted by Mreddy

sad it came to an end.  loved the story and the emotions in it.  You are very talented and took the story so smoothly and gave justice to everyone's emotions.  Sure would want an epilogue with Ishu pregnancy..maybe.
Thank you
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! especially all the emotions and you enjoyed this story so much, that means a lot! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will give an epilogue and thank you for the suggestion as well!

Originally posted by Jyoti8

Awesome ending
Enjoyed reading it
Waiting for epilogue
Originally posted by snehaseshan

Awesome end to this story and very well written..u HVE explored all the dynamics of ishita raman's relationship after d leap..kudos..
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing and all the angles Raman and Ishita's relationship has been looked at! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by akriti154

Super Awsmm update 
raman gt discharged n he's happy wid hw his wife is nw openly showing her love 
family happy 
ishra banter was cute with biwi teasing him n him boasting abt his skills 
they're having a suhaagraat again 
lovely 
waiting fr epilogue 
thnxx 4 pm
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how Ishita began to openly show her love as well as their banter and suhaag raat! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue soon!
Originally posted by lalibhaskar

Beautiful and  a perfect endibg
Though it is disappointing that this story has come to an end but the way u have given en the closure is amazing 
Ishuta being through out with ramn in the hospital, 
Making him ready with small moments between them was beautiful 
The way she was supporting him till reaching house, famiky welcoming him happily. Ramn finally overwhelmed with happiness as his entire family is together and happy. Ishuta could sense his happiness being with the famiky
The way her eyes was always on him making him comfortable 
IshRa scene with pihu was nice 
Family happy seeing him back to work, kids teasing him was all lovely momebts
Finally they become one agin to start their life agin filled with happiness, being with each other  

U r a brilliant writer 
The way u have showed all emotions throughout the stairs, justifying each character, showing Ishra equally  
Outstanding 
Hats off yo ur works 

Pls do give us a epilogue 

Pls if u could continue the blessing of Bliss 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how Ishita was always with him and their moments as well as how she was always looking out for him! Happy you liked Ishra's bit with Pihu as well as all the family moments and the ending with them becoming one again! I am so glad that you enjoyed all the emotions and characters of this story, that means a lot! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will be giving an epilogue, and I may continue Blessing of Bliss in a month or two after my other SS is finished or when I get time to write for both of them!