Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Beautifully written update

Perfect emotions and the convos of Ishra were poignant and lovely.
Too good.
Continue soon 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing as well as the emotions and their conversations! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

Lovely updated & I'm so happy you included the IshRa - Adi scene.  I feel this is such an important angle to the post-leap track that was missed.  I love watching IshRa be each other's strength - it's just so refreshing! 

❤️

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially Ishra's conversation with Adi and how they are standing by each other! About Adi, I agree he has an important part post leap, but he's being ignored unless needed for drama much like his father! Anyways I am glad you like him in this update and story! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Awsm update prabh..
This is wat i wanted to c ..cvs need to read this ..
Khair..i jst loved it
Waiting for next

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update so much! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon! 

Originally posted by: Niveditha.giri

Amazing update...
Plz continue soon...
Sorry for the late reply...
Thank you for pm

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: peg_pionne

Superb update and very interesting for the fact that we have their feelings about everything so update soon 👏

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: lalibhaskar

Awesome 

Convo with adi was touching 
Infact he is the who has suffered the most
Bith in their grief forgot the poor kid

Pihu is angry, raman is hurt 
One side improvement in ruhi is a relief at the same time pihu Anger and hurt is making them worry

It's nice that family is coming together 
Ishita understand raman better than anyone

Totally a fantastic update dear

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the conversation with Adi as well how Ruhi & Pihu are acting as well as the families slowly coming together! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghnaghosh

The way you have described the confrontation scene with Adi is really heartwarming Prabh. The child whom they loved equally yet neglected so badly. 

Ishita's dilemma on whether she should claim all her rights on Raman is so painful to read.
Also, Biwi knows Puttar too well.The thing that no one else understood, Ishita took a minute to understand it. I really want to know how Raman and Romi reconcile now..

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the conversation with Adi as he deserved it most as well as Ishita's confusion on whether Raman is hers anymore or not and how she knew everything about him! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyadarshini.r

Prabh, Big Big hug to you. 🤗🤗. Take a bow gal. 👏. You are such an amazing writer and your stories are filled with so much of emotions that leaves a lasting impact on the readers. I wanted to complete reading all the chapters at one go, but failed to do so because I felt extremely emotional reading these chapters. I had to take some time to absorb everything and appreciate the writing. I could not help but relate the story to the YHM leads and the cast while reading through your stories & the story played out before my eyes. Kudos to you for coming up with such beautiful, emotionally intensive story.👍🏼

I just loved loved reading every chapter. ❤️. I have consolidated all that I loved while reading through the chapters :-

1. You have equally brought about the pain & agony of each one of IshRaRuDiHu very well .

2. I loved the way Raman realizes his mistakes and is ready to own up to them, correct them and make Ishita & the kids happy.

3. Ruhi's emotional turmoil, mental agony and how IshRa together with Adi, try to bring this kid out of trauma, agony and pain was beautifully written. It is good to see IshRa equally owning up to their mistakes for the condition of the kids.

4. Loved Ruhi - Pihu encounter and how Ruhi reacted on seeing Pihu. Beautiful bond.

5. Raman was determined to tell Pihu the truth about Ishita being her biological mother, putting aside his fear of the hate he would have to live through. Pihu instantly calling "Ishita mumma" and Ishita being overwhelmed was so heartwarming. Pihu's anger is justified, hope IshRa and the family are able to make her understand and win her love. I also loved the point about Ishita's realization on how Raman's current actions are proving the words he uttered 7 years back wrong.

6. Raman's breakdown and his narration to Ishita about the incidents that happened the other night was poignant. His intent to end his life after Ishita's & Ruhi's death, Pihu's medical condition, Adi, acting mature for his age and equally shouldering Raman's responsibility all these years was heart wrenching and extremely emotional.

7. IshRa's apology to Adi was much needed, because this kid has also suffered equally like Ruhi, yet he had to be strong to take care of his younger sister and his father. The emotional confrontation between IshRa and Adi was beautiful and tore me apart. It was heartening to see how Adi, once a spoilt brat has turned out to be a sensible, mature and understanding son over these years. It was very heartwarming to see the kid wanting only his parent's togetherness,  well being of his sisters and a happy family rather than an apology.

8. It was good to see the families coming together leaving behind the differences that cropped up over these years. Loved IshRa's conversation regarding Romi & Mihika. 

How I wish the makers could take a leaf or two from this story for the show. The lead & supporting cast would have nailed it. Another important thing, the story had very less of shagun and thank you for taking care of that.😃

It would be really interesting to read further. Appreciate you for doing enough justice to all the important characters.👏👏. If you don't mind, please add me to your PM list, so that I don't miss out on your updates. 😊

Thank you so much Priya! 😳 Glad you liked this story as well even though it is one on the emotional side and took you a while to read, but I am touched to know that you liked the writing and believe that it leaves in impact! Happy to know you could imagine this plying out with the YHM cast, that means a lot to me! 

Also glad to know you liked all the points you made right from now everyone emotions are shown to how Raman comes to the realization of what his mistakes are and what they have done so wants to fix them for the sake of his family. Happy to know you also liked how Ruhi's condition and everyone trying to help her is shown as well as her encounter with Pihu! Glad you liked how Raman decided to tell Pihu everything and how apt you found her reactions to be as well as Raman's reaction with his breakdown right after as he opened up to Ishita about how everything was for him after she left! 

And about the last update, glad you liked IshRa's conversation with Adi as I felt like he really deserves it for all he's been through and how he's been the one who had to mature and step up to take care when Raman couldn't as well as the families slowly trying to come together to solve the problems that everyone has! Thank you so much for liking this story so much that you wish some parts would be on screen and Shagun will play her small part and leave from this story, as this is IshRa + family where she doesn't belong! Also I have sent you a buddy request since you wanted PMs, so please do accept it! And once again, thank you so much for liking and leaving such a lovely comment!
Prabh. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

manishwari2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a beautiful update Prabh! I always wanted to see a similar emotional confrontation between Raman and Romi and also Raman and Ishitha in the  show. But never got one. Thanks for the same. Waiting for the next update 
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is so heart warming.
Glad Raman took the step
Romi-Raman talk was amazing. So typical brotherhood essence
Wonderful update Prabh

Congrats for 50 pages too
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as always! loved the brothers' patch up without any major outside influence and thought the timing of the former Iyer sisters' entry was perfect! I also like that you try to add a voice to how Raman suffered and still suffers for that day...it's easy to see how every other character was impacted by the infamous day but I love the small bits of exploration into Raman's mindset and time in the past that you add it. No one can heal quickly from what happened especially Raman because unlike the others...his guilt and regret must be the deepest as they are the one easily identifiable cause of the escalation of what happened at the hospital!