Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved it...psychiatrist part was very thorough 
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very touching 
Pihu is getting attached to ishita, raman wants to give her some time with her daughter, so he thought of dropping pihu together.  The slow ride, taking a long route shows how much he wants ishita to enjoy the time with pihu. 

Ishita was very thankful to him, she was hurt that her daughter loves her like a aunt and not as her mumma but she needs to have patience 

Loved how ishra were supporting each other through out while talking to amrita
They were not able to take their daughter  condition and amrita explained her thoughts and also suggested to give ruhi a change of place  and assured them that everything could be sorted. 

Hope ishra be successful in bringing ruhi out of trauma 
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremPBSB

Awesome update...very nice story pls keep on update.Thank u for pm

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: Nayadivan

Really nice update prabh..as always 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.13-

I loved this update & the paychiatrist's POV. IshRa here are doing such a good job of being each other's support.

Even though I'm sad to see this story end early - I understand & am excited to see how you bring it to conclusion!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the psychiatrist bit and how they are constantly supporting each other! This story is one I love to write, but due to less response I'm cutting on down what I wanted to include, but nonetheless I hope you'll like it further on as well!  Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Emotional update

Update soon

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! especially all the emotions Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: sririt

I loved the update, hope the counselor turns out to be helpful.

The Favorite Aunty part took away my heart
I wish Ruhi gets fine soon.

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the favourite aunty part! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoo91

Loved the update!! All the emotions are depicted so perfectly...

Raman Ishita depending on each other was so real!!
Waiting for next 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and the support they have become for each other! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: Divek-ishra

Emotional nd lovely updt..

Contiu soon

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sush..

I feel so bad for all three of them
Wish they were able to show this in the show as well
Lovely
Update soon

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! No going to say anything about the show, but I'm happy to know you wish something like this was shown! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Awsm update...so emotional ..
Loved ishra how they supporting each othrr...
Waiting for next

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially all the emotions and how they support each other! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeliash

heart touching story hope counselor help ishra to bring ruhi again ... update soon

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: lerinim

Awesome update as usual..continue soon

Love from Sri Lanka

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Awesome update 

The emotions...perfectly written
Precap...interesting 
How I wish you could write this story much longer...but it's ok.
Continue soon 

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions and writing! I also want to write further, but it all depends on the response! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by: discipline

Superb update dear 

Beautifully written 
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!