Ishra SS || We Begin Again || Epilogue (Page 113) (May 21st) - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
outstanding update dear

outstandingly  written dear

i am confused more than happy

where to start

where to end

what i love most

i am unable to describe what i feel while reading dear ( lack of words to explain simply fabulous dear )

what i can do is ( simply don't review  the update you written its more than best because i don't want to break the emotion created by my review dear)

don't mistake me that  i am lazy to give review dear ( but answer is no i tried but failed so extremely sorry for that  dear )

for me its more than treasure i can read and see and feel the emotion live on that  but not tried to make everything in an words ( i know)  is worst and bad dear

i just bow down of your writing dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

continue soon dear

Loved the update
But felling sad for Ruhi
Let c how all will bring Ruhi back.

Another brilliant and emotional, update. Excellently written, apt dialogues, brilliant pov , heart felt talk..wish we get this on yhm. And adi oh my a support to his oarebts, caring for his sister ...brilliant
These 2 are my fav lines...the depth, the clarity...
Thank you once again for giving us this brilliant piece .

"I'm sorry, but those memories are way too fresh. 7 years may have pasted, but my life had been paused on the one night until I saw you and Ruhi again. It's still too early to forget everything, forget those accusations and my own actions. It's going to take time Raman. I don't even know if I will ever forget your words or ever be able to believe on myself as a parent. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop feeling like I'm a manhoos person..."

He didn't let her continue any further as she began to cry and he only reciprocated the hug she had given him minutes back. Holding her tightly against his chest, he couldn't stop himself from yet again regretting his harsh words that day which would taunt her for a lifetime. In a heat of a moment he had said so much and broke her confidence, her happiness... he just broke her with a few sentences .

👏 Edited by Mdwst - 7 years ago
Both parts are amazing
Adi is vry supportive
Ishraru make me emotional
Hey Prabh
It was such a nice Update Yaar
So beautiful n emotional too
I hope Adi can help Rooh out of this
Update soon
Amazing n emotional update
luvd ishra morning scene
n den ishradi convo
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
Awesome and emotional update 
Ishra hearty talk was nice 
Plz continue soon Thanks for the pm 
Supurb nd emotional too..
Adi is carbon copy of ishu..
Continu
Thanks for the really long update Prabh. Again, a beauty:))It is only Ishra who have the power to heal themselves.I have nothing more to say.Please continue soon.i really want to know what Raman is up to. Edited by meghnaghosh - 7 years ago
Originally posted by apoo91

Awesome!!!
U r so damn good with emotions..
Raman ishita conversation, her hesitancy to enter their room is perfect..
Adi is a carbon copy of ishita..
Waiting for next
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions and their conversation as well as her hesitation to go into the room! Happy you like Adi's character as well! Thank you so much for liking and commenting! Will try to update soon!

Originally posted by sririt

Emotions are beautifully portrayed. Adi you are a savior 
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially how all the emotions were portrayed as well as Adi's character! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!