But where is nidhi.
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
outstanding update dear

love it so much dear

so emotional dear

unable to see them like this heart wrenching dear

poor child she is going through so much in her past due to that lady really feel bad for her hope she is fine soon dear  ( heart breaking to see her fighting with her pain dear )

ishu is in guilt moreover not unable to move away from the words he told her i just want her to fight back dear

adi is so good well supporting his parents and his sister dear

my heart goes to raman more than two of them he is going through so much guilt and pain dear

one side his wife another side is his daughter he is in middle he is in position to assure them that he is with them to care  another side he is in position to prove his love for them

good option to cure ruhi first ishra to be together moreover they sorted out their difference their hurt their guilt first (  instead of keeping distance tried to move away from them they have  heart to heart in between them )

still whatever concept you chosen always give best for us dear

i am 100% sure that you going to give best of their emotion in this story  also dear

chapter 1 more than outstanding dear

you beautifully show everyone pain in an deeply manner dear

i feel the pain while reading dear

i bow down of your writing 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

continue soon dear

extremely sorry for nasty reply dear ( i just pour out what i feel so don't mistake me dear )
cutekhusboo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Emotional part...
Continue soon
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prab...
Who are you girl?how  do you come up with such , emotional mind blowing  updates and concepts.  You are gifted and have amazing talent..you are too good in describing emotional parts...everything you write is brilliant but you have carved a niche when it comes to emotional scenes. Your narrative is too good that the scene unfolds in front of your eyes. These scenes are tailor made for the present leads..unbelievable talent. ...Take a bow.
It was very crisp...not many dialogues..just actions and monologues ...that's was beautiful. Waiting for the next part.
Thank you 

The hesitation from her side to enter their room and he explaining his life with B&w ..ruhi's delicate state...brilliant 
Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update - I like that IshRa aren't fixed yet as a couple and their priority is just Ruhi bc Ruhi has gone through too much. But I'm excited for their first real conversation in their bedroom!
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so emotional 😭
ruhi is too much hurt
she even dont want to cry
ishu n raman r so shattered
wat ishu didnt even come to their room
adi is so responsible bhai m beta realy luved dis character

hope ruhi recovers fast
do cont soon watng...
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Very emotional prabh.
Ruhis state is so hear wrenching. Kids are very soft n sensitive n if they r impacted with something serious its very difficult to bring them back. Feeling of betrayal from the most loved person is too much to handle for a sensitive kid like ruhi although ishita never betrayed her.

Its a long way to go for ishra to bring ruhi back but they will with their love n care. Immense love, care n time will restore ruhis trust n love I guess.

Along with this they have to mend their relationship as well.

U wrote this update exceptionally well prabh. U described each n every person's emotions perfectly.

Continue soon n thanks for the PM.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So emotional... Again... Tu itna kyun rulaati hai humein
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifulll updatee! I so wish Ruhi gets well soon n be happy with her ishima n papa like old times, though its hard, i would prefer a happy wala scene!
Cont soonn!  Adiii..im loving this char! <3
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear 
Beautifully written 
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm