19th April Written Update - Romance + Jealousy Galore - Page 12

Posted: 7 years ago
It was a decent episode..But lot of scenes that we saw in OLV were missing like when Kabir asks Rahul for dance with Maanvi, in OLV he puts his hand around Maanvi but in episode it was missing..He just looks at her and smiles...nothing more...I really liked his gesture in OLV of putting his hand around her. And when he gets her for dance, Maanvi pushes him or hits cutely on his chest but it was missing today...

Originally posted by anjubala

It was a decent episode..But lot of scenes that we saw in OLV were missing like when Kabir asks Rahul for dance with Maanvi, in OLV he puts his hand around Maanvi but in episode it was missing..He just looks at her and smiles...nothing more...I really liked his gesture in OLV of putting his hand around her. And when he gets her for dance, Maanvi pushes him or hits cutely on his chest but it was missing today...

that hitting part was there but less shown

he tells her i know its yr fav song n she says well then i will sing it more often now n hits him playfully

he puts his arm around her in another scene where he n maanvi go to kabir n evil lady n rahul tells kabir to stop drinking n joiin them
I want a serious jealous Rahul.