India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Today's Episode Gif Post: Coincidences and Ironies

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Happy Monday people! I was going to make my usually funny (or at least trying to be funny) post and then the last scene made me offing melt. 

So we open with Twinkle telling Leela the truth about Kunj's condition. Leela the voice of reason tells Twinkle to tell her husband right away. 

When Twinkle tells Leela that Dr.Bhasin ( I see what you did there CVs.) is calling all blood banks in the city i was laughing so hard. 

Twinkle, he is calling the local jails to look for blood. You might want to change doctors.  

Twinkle tries to talk to Kunj but he is being a pouty baby (a really cute pouty baby) 

Twinkle give him the book he needs and he is all sheepish and happy. 

When Kunj said that he says such things to make his fans smile I straight up thought you want to make your fans smile then stop talking about your death and try to be more shirtless more often. 

Twinkle tries to talk to him yet again and then he gets a call. 

Anita visits Yuvi in jail and thats pretty much the best scene of the day. Here is anita all dolled up and Yuvi is complaining that he isn't getting any food and not wearing designer clothes. Lets be honest Zain is rocking those prisoner clothes as well. 

They come up with an ingenious plan of Yuvi chocking on his food and being taken to a hospital. As Yuvi arrive at the hospital Anitha is happy that Yuvi will at least get to change into regular clothes and have some material comforts. But which hospital has ever given the patient delicious food? I am pretty sure if gourmet food is what you are looking for the hospital is not the place to be. 

And who should be at the same hospital. TWINKLE! 

Elsewhere Kunj is trying to donate blood and finds out that he is sick and ironically will need a blood transfusion himself. 

Yuvi of course is acting his ass of for just chocking on a piece of food. And the doctor runs a blood test! For chocking! Instead of doing a heimlich and getting the food dislodged the doctor draws some blood and is like hey this group matches. He even volunteers his patient's blood without patient consent. Dr. Bhasin then tells Twinkle the good news. Twinkle is informed about the patient's room number because ethics? What ethics? Don't get me started on how woring that scene was on so many levels. 

Just as Twinkle is about to get into the room she gets a call from Kunj and she rushes over to meet him. 

I will not be posting anything glib about that scene because my shipper heart melted and cried glorious tears of joy! It was so beautiful you have to watch it over and over again. 

Tomorrow Twinkle pray to God that Kunj is saved. But will her prayer be successful 

Leave your thoughts peeps Embarrassed

Edited by dksamma - 18 April 2016 at 2:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u17.sonalTranquility123Snowflake0923tikitareeba_blossomxxMATSxxSherni_Jerry_Meena_

17.sonal Goldie
17.sonal
17.sonal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I din tell u na hw much i love Ur GIF posts...  
Okay I really love ur GIF posts and I love u too..
It ws simply Amazing...
Dnt gett me strtd on ethics..here.. I work in a Hospital...and i might go into the TV and Kill those docs jo hume badnaammm kar rae hai...
But Luthra Boy ws in Fr Comedy today..ROFL
Anita Ws like... Sabse zyada toh mera beta meri Insult kar raha hai... Maa me no Mamta...dude.. Thy understand Maa Ki Mamta...lol... I thot thy r frm.different planet wer emotions doesn't exsist...LOL

Last partt... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dksamma

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode along side your post for better effect, Shwetha I love you seriously LOL

Anita's logic is so hilarious, he'll get a TV and AC in the hospital like W*F? Who even thinks like that bro? LOL

Yuvi's over acting of choking really put me off. It was like he was having a seizure along with an epileptic fit. Not cool. D'oh

Hayee the Twinj scenes was sooo adorable. Like I'm so dead Day Dreaming
Loved Kunj's fan vala line in the book scene, I feel like that was an indirect mention towards us all LOL I swear Sid just keeps getting better and better, where can I find such a man? Day Dreaming

Awesome post!

dksamma

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 17.sonal

I din tell u na hw much i love Ur GIF posts...  
Okay I really love ur GIF posts and I love u too..
It ws simply Amazing...
Dnt gett me strtd on ethics..here.. I work in a Hospital...and i might go into the TV and Kill those docs jo hume badnaammm kar rae hai...
But Luthra Boy ws in Fr Comedy today..ROFL
Anita Ws like... Sabse zyada toh mera beta meri Insult kar raha hai... Maa me no Mamta...dude.. Thy understand Maa Ki Mamta...lol... I thot thy r frm.different planet wer emotions doesn't exsist...LOL

Last partt... Blushing

WHen he said you will get the no mamta award i was in splits! I mean she is trying so hard to pacify him and Yuvi was in full force insult upon insult!! LOL! 

Next time Anita sees him she better be wearing rags and looking haggard. 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Watched the episode along side your post for better effect, Shwetha I love you seriously LOL

Anita's logic is so hilarious, he'll get a TV and AC in the hospital like W*F? Who even thinks like that bro? LOL

Yuvi's over acting of choking really put me off. It was like he was having a seizure along with an epileptic fit. Not cool. D'oh

Hayee the Twinj scenes was sooo adorable. Like I'm so dead Day Dreaming
Loved Kunj's fan vala line in the book scene, I feel like that was an indirect mention towards us all LOL I swear Sid just keeps getting better and better, where can I find such a man? Day Dreaming

Awesome post!

Anita's logic is completely nuts! In order to get TV and A/C she gets her son admitted to the hospital. If he wants biryani next ICU only! lol! LOLLOLLOL

Yuvi's scenes in the hospital were a little OTT but hai Zain is such a cutie pie! MOre than Yuvi what were the doctors doing?! LOL! 

And Kunj's dialogue was totally meant for this gang crazy girls I'm sure! And all my blessings you find such a man lol! 

Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dksamma

Anita's logic is completely nuts! In order to get TV and A/C she gets her son admitted to the hospital. If he wants biryani next ICU only! lol! LOLLOLLOL

Yuvi's scenes in the hospital were a little OTT but hai Zain is such a cutie pie! MOre than Yuvi what were the doctors doing?! LOL! 

And Kunj's dialogue was totally meant for this gang crazy girls I'm sure! And all my blessings you find such a man lol! 

LOOOL ICU mein chill maar ke eating biryani with his feet up and the Tv on  ROFL

It annoys me when shows disportray occupations like that. I'm not in the health field but I can imagine how frustrating it must be for them. I wish people would do their research before jumping the gun sometimes. Those doctors were just too much. The man left a choking patient midway just to make a phone call about a patient that is, for now, pretty healthy. Wacko

Zain looked so adorable in the jail uniform, I would totally want to play dress up with him. He's soo cute  Blushing

Kunj ke one-liners par sara fandom kurbaan LOL

dksamma

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

logged back in at the perf time!! 

LOL Anita is hilarious! and Yuvi with his chocking? wasn't anyone qualified enough in the jail to perform first aid that they brought a chocking person to hospital? ROFLROFL

The episode was a riot. LOL

I usually provide my own sarcastic commentary and today my roommate got home early while i was watching and she thought i was watching a comedy until she peeked at the hugging scene in the end. Poor soul got confused. LOLLOL

that frozen gif is on point though! I felt for Olaf's ignorance. 
dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by dksamma

LOOOL ICU mein chill maar ke eating biryani with his feet up and the Tv on  ROFL

It annoys me when shows disportray occupations like that. I'm not in the health field but I can imagine how frustrating it must be for them. I wish people would do their research before jumping the gun sometimes. Those doctors were just too much. The man left a choking patient midway just to make a phone call about a patient that is, for now, pretty healthy. Wacko

Zain looked so adorable in the jail uniform, I would totally want to play dress up with him. He's soo cute  Blushing

Kunj ke one-liners par sara fandom kurbaan LOL

Yuvi wil probably create a new phenomenon called ICU, netflix and chill!! LOL

Go to top